Your profiles. Post them. All of them.

sal has killed himself

ok

rateyourmusic.com/~Herbieguy

prove it

This is a joke account, right?

No she is serious

That's a girl? wtf

its infuriating that this is an issue in the first place. who cares where they play? they just choose locations where the most fans are, not based on political reasons. I know im preaching to the choir but it's fucking stupid

Yes a cute girl with long straight hair and huge googly eyes

That's nothing.

Have you seen this autistic sperg who reviews white power music like it's fine wine?

Shit like this is why I fucking hate RYM. Fucking legbeards everywhere.

rateyourmusic.com/~yourmusicistrash

Hi.

>How do you identify a vegan? Don't worry, you'll know.

website isnt bad. the only thing bad about it is the best overall album list has My Bloody Valentine on it and OK Computer is number one.

Big if true

this is based though

review t. incel

This is how you keep dead threads like these alive.

what is this rating method?

PDD-NOS

2018 will be the year of the avant-adult, mark my words. AntiWarhol is rating regularly again, nadirauxpommes is back, and Raf-sama and chumlum are shaping the Glitchwave avant-canon. Believe.

Too bad there's basically no oldfags left around that would even care or know about any of this.

I'm glad this dude is finally getting attention for how fucking terrible his reviews are and his fucking profile. I'm not even an alt-rightist or anything like that but he just squeezes the leftybook political juice out of anything he or she or they can get their hands on.

rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray

>he or she or they
just call it an it

Kys

coldplay

kickstarter.com/projects/rym-but-without-trannies

There is nothing wrong with early Coldplay.

If only.

wow rude

pleb bullshit. rating albums as the sum of individual parts betrays a radio/playlist/streaming mindset that is the scarlet letter of an earlet

what the fuck am i reading

A music """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'review""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

A political treatise dressed up as a music review

this basically confirms that rym is dead

To be honest it's completely fine to dislike a piece of music based on it's socio-political context

I dislike the way he worded it.

It's fine but I'll think less of you for it

And dont forget me i have the most ratings on glitchwave

Bump

rateyourmusic.com/list/nekuro_earnhardt/the-very-best-viper-songs/

u guys like viper

>go to rym thread
>ctrl f username
>no results
phew
see u guys next thread

rateyourmusic.com/~snnug
yo yo

why do you post this every thread?

rice's hoes

>Thinks Sonemic is filled with authoritarian right leaning people
>The site that has trigger warnings for Nazi/NSBM
What did he mean by this?

communists are not very intelligent.

It's clearly some kind of tranny trender. Jesus man. Can you imagine the embarrassment these people are going to have to go through in the next 10 years? We all did and thought stupid shit when we were kids. A lot of us more mildly than others, to the point were we can reflect on it and learn from, all the while not being too embarrassed by it. But these people might never have a normal life out of the embarrassment that this type of attitude produces. It's the personality trait of doubling down to the very end. I don't even hate these people. I only feel pity towards them.

can you add mega links to lists or will that get you banned?

rateyourmusic.com/~thehuntingparty

>kids
they arent kids

twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/950527640489857024
This is the new normal. Deal with it, you bigots!

17 is a child to me, user.

are you certain the people who do this are under 18
im sure a lot of them isnt

Well to be fair most of them are young adults. But this person in the cringy RYM review was 17. But also, there's a lot of high schoolers these days getting into this bullshit way of thinking too.

who was that one homosexual artist that has homosexual album covers referencing his homosexual activities

strawpoll.me/14854863

TheCrystalBird

AntiWarhol On The Loose

is he kill?

L "Y" J The Most Blunted

can i get some recs for good film users

you're literally the cringest user on rym

straubien