How can you seriously vote Trump and live with yourself

how can you seriously vote Trump and live with yourself

"altright" is just a bunch of fascist wannabes

Because I genuinely like my country and also don't want to become a minority who cannot democratically represent my interest in it.

I vote for the Green party so I can talk shit and say the N-word on the internet without feeling bad.

and you're not in the least miffed that Trump is literally racist rednecks' self-insert

Sorry animeposter, you're on the wrong side of history this time.

>how can you seriously vote Trump and live with yourself
>"altright" is just a bunch of fascist wannabes

that is so insightful

please tell us more

>"alt-right" is just a bunch of fascist wannabes
lol no most of "alt-right" are faggots who want a conservative economy yet at the same time are social liberal.
look at milo for example

Sounds like a nice strawmen you're building. Good luck with it.
Also no. What do I care if "racist rednecks" self-insert as him(how does that even work in real life)? Teenage girls write fanfiction of them becoming a sailor moon all the time. Should I not enjoy the show because some detestable people also enjoy it? Doesn't make sense to me.

how can you seriously vote a woman and live with yourself

shillary supporters are a bunch of cucks

Because people who cross the border illegally should be moved back outside the border??????

I don't have enough question marks for this anime image user

who's going to elect Trump? racist rednecks and fringe groups, so he's going to constantly appease them in order to stay in power (remember Nixon and never forget Nixon)

enjoy race crimes and vigilantism of the formerly "tyrannised" which won't be dealt with because those shitheads are the backbone of Trump government

nice America you got there, built entirely on hate

Three is better than one. Have this senpai

trump says mean things, hillary is responsible for thousands of deaths and the possible destruction of europe.. How can you live with yourself?

It's easier to live with yourself when your president is keeping you from getting killed by radical Muslim terrorists at your local concert hall or gay bar

You misspelled AfD

>implying the left isn't more fascist, just hides it until someone disagrees with them and then it's full on destroy their life mode.

Anyone except the current left/globalists either tolerates you peacefully, calls you a bunch of faggots, or ignores you entirely, while leaving your business, relationships, and life alone, despite disagreements.

Therefore, the left/globalists are clearly the more fascist party.

OP
B T F O
T
F
O

I'd rather memevote MLPD than for a neoliberal memeparty full of idiots.

He won the primary so half the country is hateful by your standards

Maybe your standards are what's out of line

Nice post you pathetic shit. Try using an argument which doesn't involve your feelings and which doesn't involve calling him silly names. "Race crimes"...you know how I know you've never travelled to a large US city?

BUMP

America's already violence-ridden beyond any civilised standards, if hate doesn't drive it then I simply do not know what

you're a fanboy of a man who's openly against Poland?

wew, your opinion is not even worthless, it's traitorous and harmful

Once again, nice strawmen you're building. If all the people who have voted for him, all of the counties which have given him their delegates, are "Racist rednecks and fringe groups" to you, then honestly I don't really give a damn what you think of America. You've never lived here, you're not intending on raising your children here, and you're not invested in our future. Your opinion matters little. The "race crimes", you speak about, presumably things like the baltimore and ferguson riots, the BLM organization? They were given millions in funding by soros, and I'm pretty sure such shit would not fly under a trump presidency. There is state-sponsored allowed and endorsed terrorism under obama's reign. I want an end put to that as soon as possible, and I don't see hillary as a person who's tough on government corruption, what with her weapons deals and all.

Plus she got our soldiers and libyan ambassadors killed. She's incompetent to high hell.

you're not even american

also hillary will incite world war 3

ur dumb

Trump 2016
Build the wall

>a man who's openly against Poland
Not that Trump loves us, but I'd prefer USA was ruled by a guy who says he won't give us anything unless we pay instead of yet another guy promising all the things for us, making our politicians lick his ass and in the end doing nothing for us anyway.
Like Obama and Bush, promising visa-free movement and missile defense.

Easy. Ethnocentrisity is the only logical way to live. This "race mixery" proves itself false and impossible. Darwinism always wins, no matter how much Humanitarians try to distort it.