Find a flaw

Find a flaw
protip: you can't

It should all be German, with a capital in either Vienna or Frankfurt.

it's g*rmany. kill it with fire

Find a flag
protip: you can't

S tirol not part of austria

I can find three flaws.

The other way around and replace and replace merkel with hitler and it's pure alpha male-ness

germ*ns still exist

germ*ns still exist

These are the ideal German borders. You may not like it, but this is what peak Germanium looks like.

Not large enough

Switch roles

lol guys i fixed europe

Austria is just Catholic Germany, right?

Germany is made up of several states with fairly diverse cultures and dialects. Austria was one of those states before German unification. They have a lot in common with Germans across the border, but not in other parts of Germany.

Those are both horrible places to put a capital.

You forgot South Tyrol

French and Italian speaking Swiss cantons need to be given to France and Italy. Also Germany needs South Tyrol.

Half of Germany is Catholic too.
Look great, perhaps you could add Alsace, but that's it.

austria still exists

>Look great, perhaps you could add Alsace, but that's it.
Considered it, not worth pic related.

Half of France seems to be conquered German land, so they shouldn't get mad when Germany wants a little piece of it back. I'd be fine with France keeping Alsace if Alsace was allowed to keep its own culture. However, it's a fact that France genocides all other cultures different from its own within her borders.

>tfw MUH is flemish
>tfw your last name is most common in the northern tip of france

Dutch Flanders, Belgian Flanders or French Flanders?

I'm not part of ideal Germany. This makes me sad. Why does nobody like Schleswig?

If anything, Austria should be part of Bavaria. Bavaria is larger than Austria by all means.

Both Frankfurt and Vienna were once German capitals. Frankfurt was seen as the natural new capital for West Germany.

Belgian.

DANE'd.

Austria please annex us

>French and Italian speaking Swiss cantons need to be given to France and Italy
no
> Also Germany needs South Tyrol
yes