day definitely ruined

>wake up
>still german

Life ruined

>wake up
>sleep ruined
>day ruined

this can't be real

I was walking peacefully in the historical centre of my northern italian town, when I met this family of what I think were Austrians. They were occupying both the benches, and the kids were rolling on the pathway, obstructing me. There, speaking their snownigger language with their snowniggish blonde almost white hair. DISGUSTING!
I was furious, so I turned and I yelled "kraut eating barbarian bastards, go back to your northern caverns, stupid snowniggers"

You should have seen the look in their dumb germanic faces, totally deserved though. And then I walked away.

>wake up
>go outside
>see islamic terrorist
>at least not a shitalian
>day saved

Nice job man!

The true powerlevel of italian bravery

do you think the kid could be finn and not german? We can't see his eyes in the end.

>see a g*rman
Italian minority in Südtirol detected.

that kid is too special to be finn

they're austrians, if anything, and despite my previous memepost, they're ok, nothing like autistic arrogant g*rmans.

Now the benches of my town are always occupied by lazy africans :'(

>minority

you guys are everywhere occupying our beaches best spots at 6 am you autists.

Austrians are Germans in disguise.

Your picture is fake. This is apparently not about the languages of Südtirol.
Pic related is real.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Tyrol#Languages

youtube.com/watch?v=9FMw0WMKPuc

how does she speak german? normal or a strange accent?

This
I hate when my siesta is ruined.

Anyone else get the sense that Germans of Germany despite being neutered are some hard motherfuckers? Good thing they're on our side aka our little client state.

I love seeing Germans. Non nazi Germans are my favorite Germans.

>Non nazi Germans
meh

Uuh thanks?

It's normal. I can understand every word. Just the pronounciation is a little bit different. It's Southern-German style.

By the way, I've already visited Südtirol in 2015 and there were no communicaton problems at all. I was wandering through the Alps, snowboarding and visiting the villages and cities. To be completely honest, I felt like a Native there. And when I've seen Italians, I considered them as foreigners. I know it's not what you wanna hear, but that's how it is. Nothing about South-Tyrol reminds me of Italy.

Good laffo there