Fact: Ligue 1 Conforama is now officially the 2nd most powerful league in the world

Fact: Ligue 1 Conforama is now officially the 2nd most powerful league in the world.

I still won't watch it.

>Conforama
>Literally the comfy league

>2nd most powerful league in the world
>Russian premier league is one good year away from taking it's place in UEFA rankings

don't drop 2000 ueafa rankin points this season again then

How long until a butcher african defender breaks Neymar's legs off ?

Your league's nothing more than a placard for Qatar which reads "DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO OUR LINKS WITH ISIS"

Not that you pleb football fans will ever make the association when Bacalan 2, 3, 4, 5 6 etc happen.

Like you made the association of your attacks with Arsenal fans

That money pounded in Nerman is money that won't go to terrorism.
Nerman saves lives.

that's why your teams lose vs Hungarian teams right. lmao And you can't even beat hollands teams. Even Croatia can do that

t.sheik mansour

When did we lose against Hungaria teams?

yesterday Bordeaux lost against Videoton

well i know its maybe not the "best" league in the world. but the swiss super league is going to be really exciting this year i think. in the last 8 (eight) years it was baselwinslol but now basel have a new coach who is shit and a new management which is shit and they decided to change the philosophy to >muh youth meanwhile the eternal second place finisher young boys have a really really decent team this season and are looking juicy. oh yeah and fc zürich is back after being relegated and they look good to. and finally grasshoppers are shit which is always nice. something to laugh about

im not saying you HAVE TO watch it this season but i think i could be really EXCITING

videoton sound like a youtube festival or something like that

Bordeaux is literally tracyor FC nowadays, their glory is in the past

Can they rebuild tho?

How Malcom is doing? Love that kid

not until M6 get the fuck out, we need a big sugar daddy to be competittive again, should be soon as we got a new president to clean house for a sale

he's doing great, will go for 20+ next summer if we manage to keep him this year (will be hard as >no EL)

>pls watch our league

Who /LilleFC/ here?

that's the contrary: it's money that will promote qatar, their culture and their beliefs and make people see it in a more positive way

Neymar is creating terrorism

The new president is a banker, don't know what to think about it.