Which is the best European city?

Which is the best European city?

Other urls found in this thread:

bordeaux-tourism.co.uk/
expressen.se/nyheter/hundratals-svenskar-akte-till-kriget-for-att-slass-for-is--sa-lever-atervandarn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Turku :D

Bratislava. Really comfy.

They all have ups and downs, depends what you're into.

outside of the historic city centre, it's downright disgusting, endless grey godless commieblocks

what ? don't you like commie blocks ?

prague or budapest

but of course i must recommend my kraków as well

>turku?
TÜRK TURAN TÖRE greywolf auuuu

Viena or Paris. I really hated London. Its more "diverse" than Brazil.

Prague for me from looks, but wouldnt live there

what the hell

Prague

Budapest would be the best, but its polluted with gypsies.

Vienna is the best European city. It has the right amount of everything.

>what the hell

I just come back from a 5-day trip to Slovakia. I really enjoyed it.

I liked Krakow over Prague desu.

London has many good points. Sadly the people and the post-war housing make it quite depressing

Bratislava has nothing on Budapest or Prague really have you been to those cities?

>Wien

are you serious or joking?

why? because of the size?

>have you been to those cities?

yes. and twice for budapest. but i don't like big cities. Blava is cute and comfy. little city is nice.

Every night I dream of a 1960's Stockholm with 99 % Swedes. Then I wake up and cry.

Less tourists. Friendlier people. Less crowded.

I don't really remember all the details.

>tfw I've been nowhere

just stay on your perfidious island

For business probably London.
For living (as wagecuck normie) probably Hamburg, Frankfurt, Oslo or Stockholm

Venice, St Petesburg or Riga

only the latter I've been to sadly

It's hard to pick a best one, but I'll name a few I like:
>Bergen
>Utrecht
>Salzburg
>Lille
>Riga
>Poznań
>Venice
>Burgos

London for living.
Sarajevo and Istanbul for beauty, culture and soul.

Riga is shit compared to Vilnius and Tallinn.

Unless you are both Russian in which case carry on.

Budapest.

Prague
Vienna
Amsterdam
London during the British Period (when it was still populated by British people)

Bordeaux !
Pls visit us ;_;

Big square. Maybe Macron will build his statue there in the middle of the square.

Would love to come to Bordeaux. looks lovely.

bordeaux-tourism.co.uk/

Is it bad for me to say London? Seriously, I love the underground stations,trains and buses of London. So many good memories.

If you love it then no, it's not bad, but you'll probably get meme'd on. Especially considering your flag. But it doesn't matter m8. Sup Forums memes on Paris all the time too but I love it all the same.

Bordeaux really is a great city. It's young, it's wealthy and it's beautiful. I've been there last spring. I would seriously like live there if I could.

Raus

>the underground stations,trains and buses of London. So many good memories.

Lots of people hate London because they visit all the generic tourist attractions which are super shit and overrated

I lived there for about 4 years.
>TFW im gonna go back for another 4 years next month.

We're the city of Neptune, not Jupiter. Macron has no place here.
It absolutely is. It doesn't have the massive amount of museums or sight Paris can offer, but it's a more modest kind of beauty.
It's getting more economically interesting by the day as well. Air port is easier to access, 2 hours train trip from Paris, investment in industry and recent technology.
Only downside is that they're building new things in my comfy, run down industrial,portuguese neighbourhood. And I really like it but oh well

>super shit and overrated

anything which doesn't come with a complementary pint of fosters or some knife violence action just doesn't do it for you northerners

Florence

Forgot pic

Please don't

Too late already got my uni admission etc.

Check out the Dune of Pilat and the town of Saint Emilion if you are done with exploring the city, they are not too far away.
I really have to get into some student exchange thing there.

Tirana

Fuck sake

butthurt litovskiy diaspora

Kek

What is about this country that attracts so many of you?

yes I will visit with my panzers

Albenga

The acceptance of their religious degeneracy

expressen.se/nyheter/hundratals-svenskar-akte-till-kriget-for-att-slass-for-is--sa-lever-atervandarn/
Aaaaahahaha

rich+english speaking

>he Dune of Pilat and the town of Saint Emilion
This. The surrounding are wonderful. I love the pines near the ocean. It changes from the more traditionally Mediterranean beaches.
More Inland you have the Périgord and it's hands down the most beautiful place on earth (I'm not biased at all).
If you have the occasion, then by all means I'm sure. Our universities aren't the greatest but if you want to fool around for a year, it'll be a good occasion.
We're twinned with like 20 towns in the world. Including Bristol, Los Angeles, Madrid, Bilbao, Riga, Munich or Bamako.

But the only one that counts is the first one, Bristol. Rest is wanking

Bodo

We love you. You were our masters back in the day. Don't confuse me with those sand niggers Punjabis. Im a pashtun white skin.

>I'm not like other pakis
Sure you're not Stacy

>Don't confuse me with those sand niggers Punjabis.

Are you fond of islam ?

nope im agnostic

Retarded lithuanian can't even read my post

Objectively London.
Along with Moscow it's one of the two large European cities. But it's more cosmopolitan than Moscow. And it has more important cultural, financial and scientific institutions. It has plane connections to everywhere in the world. Everybody speaks English which, along with the relaxed visa-requirements, makes it very accessible to people from across the world.
The housing prices detract a whole lot, though.
For actually living in the city on your own money, there are probably better alternatives.

!

Welcome then. Apologies for any prior animosity

>some knife violence action just doesn't do it for you northerners
London does knife violence well though

What were you even saying you mong

Im defending London. There are plenty of stupid Spanish who visit the same 4 grey overrated landmarks and immediately dismiss the city as shit

>"White" and not Muslim
Ok you're not so bad then

Istanbul

Florence desu

Madrid
I envy the people that can live there.

Good lad

>Istanbul
Itis a massive craphole

>Madrid better than Sarajevo

Get the fuck out of here

Of course a """German""" would say this

Right now they're all shit. Remove kebab/islam and all the other cancer and then we can ponder this question.

Madrid was great before the sudaca and Romanian invasion.Right now it is a craphole
>mfw my gf used to have a flat in Gran Via
Good memories

Cardiff

Madrid is a city for living not for visiting unless you are heavily into art.It has tones of events,an excellent culinary scene,it is a very "alive" city,the public transport is excellent and clean and it has tones of lovely gardens all over the city.

Maybe it was because I didn't speak the language and was pretty detached from everything, but I didn't notice any gypsies or other asocial behaviour.

>taking a walk along the gran via in the evening when the lighting was like on the picture with your GF and hitting all the cute little places with food
Best memories.

The cities with least gypsies/muzzies are the best.

this + Verona

imho Salzburg

I don't dislike Madrid, but Sarajevo is, along with Istanbul, the best city in the world.

so Minsk would be best city in Europe?

Absolutely.

>but I didn't notice any gypsies
I don't know I see a couple every day and in every touristic area there is one.But some places of the city have become crapholes for inmigrants like Lavapies or Vallecas
I haven't been to Sarajevo.I was massively dissapointed by Istambul.

Minsk is actually nice

Genoa

Why does Madrid smell like piss?

I highly doubt that Minsk is unironically the best city in Europe, but I just got curious and pulled it up on Wikipedia and googled some pics. It looks comfier than I would have expected and the climate looks quite pleasant. Would visit/10.

Valencia

>Why does Madrid smell like piss?
It is actual piss.
Valencia is a shithole desu.Malaga would have been a good choice though

>I was massively dissapointed by Istambul.
Por quė ?

No but why, do you just dump your shit on the streets or what, it was fucking nasty

Too bad Americas cities weren't created prior to the invention of the car and we have more lebensraum than we know what to do with. These European cities look really nice