Samantha bee

She hits the nail on the head here. Particularly with how standard it is for comedians to give """"deep"""" speeches before their shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=t88X1pYQu-I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AkY38NE-W4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

isn't it time for bed, aussie user?

Yeah man. I'm gonna brush my teeth, check the thread and go sleepy bye byes.

I tried to comment on this on the truth about guns webpage but they blocked my comment.

this woman is obnoxious as fuck

Fuck off Melbourne cuck

I saw this live and I don't know who this woman is or why she has a show but that jacket is fucking ugly

Her face is the most hideous fucking abomination I have ever seen and you are concerned about some jacket.

>Jon Stewart returns to Daily Show and continues his popular reign of bias interviews

>John Oliver's show becomes the highest rated show and will continuously be on every news program to spout his bullshit.

>Samantha Bee's show becomes hugely popular and becomes the very symbol of hip feminists and will influence millennials and middle-age women in the years to come.

Choose your poison Sup Forums

Jon Stewart is the least ugly and probably the least stupid of the three.

Still quite ugly and stupid though.

>figurativly no one watches 'samantha bee'
>wonder why anyone would post samantha bee
>see flag

sage

>stewart
Liebowitz*

youtu.be/AkY38NE-W4c

Literally who?

>Stewart*
Legally denounced his last name. FOH Levin cuck

Dumb slut who got pregnant when she was just starting to gain a following, and fell off the map for the next decade.

Now she wants those showbiz bucks again, and shes prepared to accuse men of being behind all her problems, including lines of thought such as "Women comedians never get their own shows, were just as funny as men, men just dont have a sense of humor and cant appreciate period jokes"

Trump BTFO him pretty hard.

This woman is hardly spammed her at all. Does that mean that she actually makes good points and Sup Forums is afraid that watching it will challenge them?

Also, used to cringe so hard when people would link clips of his later career where the "dumb white guy" he had on as a correspondent would keep calling John a white guy.

There was a bit about the oscars with the negress where she would suggest something, and dumb white guy doesnt like it.. but then Jon says the same thing almost, and hes like yea thats the greatest thing ever!

Then its suggested hes being racist, because he only supports Jon's idea because Jon is "white".. they really laid it on thick, was hard to watch.

Yes I get it Jon, the chosen people are white when it benefits them.

>samantha bee
>hugely popular

lol

Oh, so this is an actual paid shill thread.

Tevor Noah and that other nigger both got cut immediately as soon as they went "arent white people the worst" for their first 5 shows in a row too. Thats all this trash is, but Oliver makes the front page of youtube with millions of views every episode, so some people fall for the jewish tricks and feel compelled to watch.

Its all the same "its 2016" type garbage.