Free movement in the anglo sphere?

What does Sup Forums think about it?
I personally am hesitant for such a thing, I mean it's bad enough we constantly get the kiwi's coming over and bumming off our welfare, why would we want canadians coming over when their welfare fails.

I'm after Brits opinions in particular, after all you guys have experience with a similar set up in the EU and look how that turned out.

>82%
Kek. We want out of this shithole but no one wants in.

Thats cause you're surrounded by pissed off natives without any hope for work, so you all come over here and bum off our welfare.

Free trade is enough.
Free movement is pushing it, when you're in a group you want make sure everyone is sending their best.

Is New Zealand that bad?

We should limit it to easier travel and a trade zone, or maybe instead of Canada they could put India in. I don't want Britain to destroy one EU to create another.

Not really, but everybody living here thinks so.

That is literally even worse, we already have to many curry munchers, we don't need anymore.

I would agree, free trade is probably the best way to do it, however there are allot of people (as the polling info in the OP indicates) that want this sort of free movement.

Yeah free work and travel would only mean that all the really worst people would crowd the country with the best welfare. Maybe just have a special faster work application system for people in those 4 nations.

Maybe if it was kept to only anglos
>We get American black ghettos here
No
Fuck
Stop

free movement is awful, look at EU countries

Maybe if our countries weren't full of Muslim and African immigrants, sure

Freedom of movement with New Zealand was a mistake.

t. gold coast

No USA?

I heard you like niggers and we have millions to offload.

I have no attachment to any Anglo country but my own. We aren't automatically pals because we're in the Anglosphere and free movement doesn't interest me at all. I lived in Canada for 3 years and don't care to go back, now or ever.

Free movement means our shittiest (and we have a lot of shit, white and brown) gets to go in and out of Australia/NZ/Canada on demand and likewise we get all your pakis and similar trash. I admit it seems hard for Brits to immigrate to Canada but in order to maintain a balanced society and sense of national identity, it should be. Although all of that's gone to shit now since you guys let Arabs in by the boat load for free.

Aus and NZ. We very nearly have free movemen anyway.

Fuck Canacucks and the United Cuckdom.

So why do you have an attatchment to this country? Culturally, linguistically and ethnically we are the same as Australians.

heh...

We let in a very small amount and dispersed them over the whole nation, Brits pack them into Sharia only slums. Many of those syrians where christian and most already had family here. The other anglo countries are more worried about your migrants being able to travel to our nations.

>tfw I got admitted into LLoyd's and other top market programs but they mostly drop out of contact as soon as they realize I'm not from the EU.

unions are cancer

70% my arse. Which goy cooked up these stats?

Not really, just alot of ignorant/soft people

can confirm

No i want to see unimmigration