Brits unironically pay tax money for this

>brits unironically pay tax money for this

youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2006/oct/22/ukcrime.race
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess we wuz black and shiet

I am black, you subhuman.

Where my The Story of Germany featuring 8 gazillion dead negro Jews? Because that happened.

idk why they have to insert niggers in there for sake of it

Romans were nordic

Can't they stick to their own ancestry? Why do they have to ruin others?

brits are niggers

WE

Fucking disgrace It's only cultural appropriation when whites do it.

i am black and this is horrible

Jesus, I don't usually get all Sup Forums on shit but honestly that's shameful and embarrassing .

So Sup Forums thinks that blacks (West Africans/Sub Saharans) didn't live in the Roman Empire and weren't Roman Soldiers? The Roman Empire would accept anyone as Roman Citizens as long as they would fight for the Roman Empire. Service for Citizenship. In the North African part of Rome some of the soldiers in Carthage were black and even Hannibal Barca was a general, there was no discrimination back then and even whites were slaves. Pick up a history book.

You Shitalians were the lesser part of the Roman Empire that always got attacked by the Germans after Constantine moved the Capital of Rome to Constantinople and started The Byzantine Empire (Eastern Rome)

And even the Romanian Language is more closer to the original Latin than the Italian Language.

why are brits so obsessed with blacks?

seems like a country that goes out of its way to appear like the white kid with black friends and thinks he's cool because of it.

oh fuck off

WE

WUZ

ROMANS

TRUE ROMANS N SHIEET

ITALIAN CRACKAS BE ACTING LIKE THEY BE THE REAL OG

AUGUSTUS THAT NIGGA WAS BLACK AS NIGHT YOU NOWIMSAYN

whitey thinks he can keep falsifying history forever

HOWEVER

EU SUNT ROMAN, DA!

I'm at a loss for words

>Hannibal Barca was a black African

Oh come on not this shite again

Sup Forums is right

According to the BBC, Normans were black too. lel

Shit like this combinned with browsing Sup Forums has made me despise any brit without a working class accent. What a pathetic people.

brb, suiciding

I've seen this scene on your History channel, laughes my ass of, it is so much fun. Thatnks for your education, England.

BBC = Big Black Cock

subtle bait

most brits are literally stupid faggots ruining their cuntry. im really surprised we come from them. but then again g*rmanics are self-destroying people. i'm really happy that i'm not a brit in this century.

We're more far gone than they are dipshit. This nation is less than 56% white. American white deaths are outpacing white births. He who lives in glass houses should not throw stones.

>most brits are literally stupid faggots ruining their cuntry. im really surprised we come from them.

wow it's literally nothing.
It's just making it more appealing to the current demographic of the country. It's not like they actually expect people to believe that they were black

lel

>g*rmanics are a self-destroying people
you sure got that right, seeing as we live in a country with majority german descendants.

>current demographic of the country.
About 4% of this nation is black.

So fuck off you hideous cuck

>It's just making it more appealing to the current demographic of the country.

>our country is getting less and less white but where's problem with that?

thanks for biting my self-depreciating satire, really appreciate it fishfags

Except theres way more south asians in the uk than blacks

>it's literally nothing.
Go home Abdul

thanks for appreciating my (you)'s

Why do blacks always get special treatment over other minorities

They don't in general, it's the Muslims

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

save yourself lithuania, for soon you will be inevitably surrounded by enemies in a century. enemies that will replace your past ones. and the most ironic part out of all of this is that, americans were the ones who blindly stabbed their friends in the dark.

forgive me, yurop, I did not want this

>Romanian language is more closer

It's not their first language give them a break

Someone got paid to "animate" this.
Think about that for a few seconds.

yeah, "more closer" aside he's still wrong is what I'm trying to point out. Guess I should have said that instead of just sarcastically repeating what he said

the day white people will be openly killed in public in UK will be the sweetest day of my life

yeah
i wonder who could do that

>Joke: Despising Upper Class Brits
>Woke: Despising Lower Class Brits
>Masterstroke: Despising ALL Brits

Can I be masterstroke if I'm Britbong myself?

North Africans aren't Black.

HISHE really went down hill

Havent you been watching the news? The UK has had metro bombings, London attacks, manchester attacks and so on.

but none of them has been offcialy called as war on white people. Im waiting for a day when simply if you'll go out in the dayligh as a white person you will be stabbed and you wife and daughter raped.

Happens all the time in London

Every year it seems that the UK drifts further from being British. I should just tell people I'm a Jerseyman to spare myself the shame

has any of those attacks has been called racism on white people?

It's mostly just London and it doesn't really help that our MSM is mostly based there too so you see the London multicult influence in the shite they publish

I know this is a decade out of date, and if I can find an updated report I'll post it, but racist crime against white do exist, as much as out press reluctantly report it.

Sorry, forgot to post the link

theguardian.com/uk/2006/oct/22/ukcrime.race

>tfw your country is a laughing stock because of marxists creating government sponsored propaganda

>2006
that was different era. there wasn't 1+million of browneis flooding europe, SJW and leftist movement wasn't spread. Is there any modern case from 1 or 2 years back where media wrote about racism against white people that was caused by non whites?

It wasn't that different, not in the UK. By then we'd had nearly 10 years of mass immigration under the Labour government

And it you're wanting more recent examples, look at the paki rape gangs, they were specifically targeting white girls.

>romans are literally niggers

Isn't it most of the larger cities in England? At least every one I've been to felt like a foreign country coming from the channel islands

North Africans aren't and never were black, my melanin-enriched fellow. Hannibal Barca was not a black man.

Birmingham perhaps but that place, nor any other really have the social, cultural and political relevance that London does.

Our capital is utter cancer.

the romans were irish

That's fair enough, and yes London truly is a blight.

meh
we kept a bunch of shit like cases that other lost but it's more like lost and regained than kept all the way
the language is brutally mongrelized

Probably was never a Roman Legionnaire in GB who looked like that. with a an Italian wife even small. Especially since he has the typical "afro-American" look which is on average 25% Northern European admixture.

Even on the small chance there was one, it's a great injustice such a historical irrelevancy would take center stage as opposed to the many Southern European, Gaulish, German, Semitic and North African legionaries which most certainly were there and would accurately represent the historical situation at the time.

google what most italians, balkans, greek and t*rks look like
all of them are on the spectrum of white to light brown

>with a an Italian wife even small.
Wasn't mixing common with Roman's and their conquered subjects?

Legionars fucked who they wanted, but you would have child only with Roman citizen

Christ

Italian women mixing with Blackmoors (as Romans called them) was a taboo. Of course it happened, often to much controversy. It was neither common nor socially acceptable though. probably rarer than you'd find in pre-civil rights USA for logistical reasons if no other. And that's already very slim.

I actually remember reading that according to dna tests of roman remains there was a black woman living with the soldiers in Hadrians Wall, most likely from Nubia.
I only remember this because it seemed interesting to me how she went from extreme south east border of the Empire (the border between Egypt and Nubia) to the extrme northwest border (the one between Roman Britannia and the Scots/Picts).

There werent really blacks in the Maghreb before the Arabs. Blacks in the Roman Empire were from Nubia and Ethiopia.

Oh fair enough. I know that mixing with (Romanized) Semitics was somewhat common and Moors (Arabs not blacks) were stereotyped as headstrong/romantic but also dumb and imprudent but the Roman empire probably didn't have a lot interactions with sub-Saharan Africa.
>probably rarer than you'd find in pre-civil rights USA
So pretty common? Your average black person today has 25% European blood.

>KANGLO-SAXONS
some of the comments are pretty funny.

I know that this shit happens. Im taking about media talking about that. Has any media talked about paki rape gangs or somethin?

WE

>KANGLO-SAXONS

That was from White masters raping Black concubines. Not White girls with Black males.

>KANGLO-SAXONS

>That was from White masters raping Black concubines. Not White girls with Black males.
I know m8. Way to let your insecurity show tho.

>I know m8.
So why'd you say it was common? I was referring to White women and Black males, not the inverse.

>So why'd you say it was common?
I was talking about mixing in general.

United Kuckdom

>using Sup Forums memes as an argument

What race was he then?

North Africa wasn't always populated by Arabs you dumb fucks. The Arabs in living in North Africa today originated from the middle east during the rise of Islam and all those Caliphates carried out by The Umayyads, The Abbasids, The Rashidun and the Ottomans that started since 7th Century. Prior to Arabization. The people that inhabited North Africa (Maghreb part) were the Berbers (Numidians) and later on Phoenician-Semites-Jews from Levant traveled the Mediterranean Sea and landed in North Africa (Tunisia) and started Carthage.

The reason Carthage was so successful and a fast rising nation was because of working alongside with Numidians, use of the sea ports and the Trans-Saharan Trade. They used large caravans traveling cargo with camels and wore light clothing so traveling through the Sahara Desert less difficult.

Carthage would trade with West African kingdoms like Mali, Ghana, Songhai. West Africans received salt, cloth, beads and metal goods. Carthage would receive Gold, Ivory, Tamed Elephants, Tigers/Lions/Leopards, West African Slaves (Men for Work and Women to fuck) and other cool shit you literally only could have only gotten from South Saharan Africa at that point in time and Europeans didn't have any of that and Carthage Merchants would make huge profit from it.

Romans got jealous and started the Punic War and won. Once the 1st Punic war was over, the Numidians and most Carthaginian people submitted to Rome, until Hannibal started the second one, lost. Carthaginian soldiers revolted again, started the third and finally got shut down by Rome.

Where did you think all of those West African Slaves go after Rome took over Carthage? Where do you think Hannibal got those Elephants? Where do you think Rome got all of those Lions from to use in colosseum?

What the hell is this

fucking laughing my ass off

do they intend to make farces like this?

>What race was he then?

The same race as the rest of the Barcids, who are universally accepted as descending from Phoenician aristocrats?

Also, North Africans aren't black and they hate you.

OH!

I see, this is about the brits thinking italians are black people innit?

I love you

so all invaders to the isles are non white...

just what is the BBC trying to convey to the public?

red red wine is a really nice song, thanks for that Jamaica

I just had a thought, in a thousand year's time, do you suppose historical depictions will include Coglaxians of the Teruban Nebula in similar human roles as legions under caesar, or maybe discovering america?

we'll probably switch back to idiosyncratically depicting history accurately but not because someone looked into it seriously but because whites will be a minority and will come up with this we were kangs shit.