My mind is blown

GUYS i waked and baked today fucking hearing this shit for this first time in and im so happy where do i go from here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcI5-nOEsYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jump off a bridge

lol

If this isn't bait.
Check out brothers by the black keys.

That being said I find AM a pretty solid and underrated album on here.

listen to their first album where they haven't degraded as much.

>AM
>Underrated

Maybe not outside of Sup Forums, but it's a solid 7/10 and Sup Forums pretends it's the worst thing since Nixon was president.

true it isn't bad. but the problem is that its decent.
nothing really stands out in the album and it doesn't feel as exciting compared to what I heard in Whatever People Say I am

I like Alex Turner's solo stuff a lot more. Check out his soundtrack for Submarine.

if you like his solo stuff then you'll like Suck It and See (except the shitty hard rock wanna be stuff) and Humbug
AM is an alright album, but their old shit was better.

FWN=>WPISA>Humbug>SIAS>AM

I'm looking forward to their new album this year.

Now check out Alex's side project, The Last Shadow Puppets.

>actual good discussion about the arctic monkeys on Sup Forums
maybe Sup Forums will be good in 2018

listen to humbug fag

Who else is hyped for their new release?
It's been five years. I hope it's a mix of humbug and something new.

couldn't you just go to tumblr or reddit instead?

listen to Suck It and See and Favourite Worst Nightmare

nah

shouldn't you?

all of this is cancer

>Whatever People Say
That's funny this is your opinion considering that whole album sounds the same.

why not?

no, i don't listen to tumblrcore like arctic monkeys

tumblr and reddit are cancer
fyi there's literally nothing wrong with Arctic Monkeys. Stop trying to be an elitist Sup Forumsmaster.

Fuck, fucking fuck. I hate to even admit that I like Arctic Monkeys since tumblr normie fags ruined it. AM is literally the only goddamn album they know and an occasional 505 showing on their goddamn Pandora station. Their new album will be AM 2.0 to keep their newly 16-25 year old normie fans that heard do i wanna know over 5000 times. went to their concert in the states and majority of the crowd only knew about 3 songs. fuck off

Since when did Sup Forums become your blog?

how are they cancer if they post about the music you like
surely you'd feel more at home there than on Sup Forums

what?

>comes to Sup Forums
>sees music discussion
>"cease music discussion, i don't like this music"

FPBP

You could literally say the same thing for AM. Most people only know the band for AM anyway. The song Arabella is a fuckin Black Sabbath knock-off song, and Black Sabbath did it better.
Whatever People Say is their best album hands down.

>how are they cancer if they post about the music you like
>surely you'd feel more at home there than on Sup Forums
That makes no sense. You're implying because I like that music, I'll also like their fanbase - which I don't.
>Their new album will be AM 2.0
I hope it won't. They change their sound with every album they've released.

Favourite Worst Nightmare and Humbug were pretty fucking stout. Hell, even SIAS was pretty good. AM is a meme

it's not that i don't like it it's that it belongs on other sites like tumblr

but by creating an environment where people are free to discuss bands like the arctic monkeys you're openly inviting their fanbase to invade Sup Forums

>I get to decide which music we should discuss on this music discussion board and which music we shouldn't
Congrats, you're a retard.

>it's not that i don't like it it's that it belongs on other sites like tumblr
because you don't like it. stop posting.

Discovered pic related a few months ago, it definitely made me want to dig back in their discography

lol fuck you for being too cool to listen to [insert any vaguely popular band] you friendless homo

TUMBLR FAG GTFO REEEEEEE

>but by creating an environment where people are free to discuss bands like the arctic monkeys you're openly inviting their fanbase to invade Sup Forums
nigga...
Listen to Straighten the Rudder as well.

if you like the grimey, late-night desert drive vibes I think you'd like Circumambulation by True Widow.
Not very similar musically (more rooted in stoner rock and slowcore i guess), but give it a shot tbf

Hope they play that song live again. It'll also be cool if they play that song as their last live song ever.

THIS
I don't know why people hate them on here, I like them a lot

You have to go back.

here we go again

Nah man, cry some more

wWOOWWWwwww yEAHHhhhH
leETSSSS LISTEN Ttooo Uhhh SWANSSSSSSSSSSSS
FLEEXXXX YOURRRR MUSCLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THEEEEEEEEEE ONLY GIRL IVE EVER LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

my blooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

DON'T DISCUSS ANY OTHER MUSIC EEXCEPTTT MU CORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT LIKE YOUR MUSCI LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE >:(

Wtf Sup Forums, get these guys out of here.
Jesus Christ this place has really become a shithole.

you're embarrassing yourself. why did you click on an arctic monkeys thread?

Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=qcI5-nOEsYM

Fuck off randy go back to your trailer

You go backwards & you know find their GOOD Albums instead of this overplayed sapped normie trash.

Go back to tumblr and /r/music and never come back

why are you people like this
let people enjoy things okay

Why?

Imagine being this much of a paranoid imbecile that you have to post such an idiotic statement. This is exactly why Sup Forums is dying; it's not the supposed "Invaders of the kingdom" that are ruining this board. It's how you idiots react to it in a dogmatic, traditionalist manner that prevents this sort of change. God forbid they want to bring something different from the generic Sup Forumscore threads that permeate this website! Nope, they have to go back while we discuss the "I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIST" of Soundtracks for the Spiderland. Monotony hinders progress, not the other way around.

literally this

>discussing entry-level tumblrcore is the route to progress

>not letting people discuss music on a board about music because it's not the music they like

>IF WE JUST LET EVERYONE IN THE DISCUSSION WILL BE BETTER

whom are you quoting?

Is 'tumblrcore' just a synonym for 'anything I don't like'?

>
>>>>>
>>>>>

>>
>
>
>
>>>

you're not stopping people from coming to this website, you're just making this website worse for everyone by throwing a hissy fit every time you see people liking something you don't like

no, are you being retarded on purpose?

>worse for everyone
*worse for plebs who listen to tumblr- and redditcore, thereby dissuading them from spending time on this board

>being pissed about people posting AM
>hate-spamming the thread so that it's perpetually on page 1
slightly counterproductive kiddos

This fucking made my day, holy shit

No.
We’re doing exactly what works & making it worse for r*dditors with awful taste to come here & shit it up with their mumble rap & normie music.
All according to Keikaku.

>seeing this for the first time, ever
hello newfag

>Buzzwords: the post

better than people earnestly discussing this shit

Do you guys think that alex is doing ok? I mean, some lyrics from am and the last tlsp album are pretty depressed, and he is always stoned in the interviews

arctic monkeys is pretty normie shit but they got good stuff in there like the song I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor which most tumblr normalfags don't listen to.
AM is all they associate with.

>yfw thread was derailed because people don't let other people discuss about music

>making it worse for r*dditors with awful taste to come here & shit it up with their mumble rap & normie music.
>All according to Keikaku.
>r*dditors
>Keikaku
jesus christ. you are what's wrong with Sup Forums. nobody wants you here to be le music defener

I don't even like the Arctic Monkeys that much; there are much more interesting Alternative/Indie Rock bands that appeal to me. However, I'd much rather discuss them than most of the Sup Forumscore, P4K-core, Scaruffi-core and RYM-core we've already exhausted. At this point, this board's collective taste is no more trite than the average Tumblr-ite who worships MCR daily. Discussing a band like Arctic Monkeys would still be beneficial to this board as a whole, because since we haven't carved this stump to its absolute thinnest, there's still more room to elaborate on ideas about it, as opposed to most Sup Forumscore.

he misses Alexa

>genres = buzzwords now
“No.”
I’M not the definer, WE are.
Not r*ddit scum.

one step forward, two steps back

Wow. Well, good luck on your epic crusade. We'll remember you in future generations as the man who saved the world from nothing.

At least propose something or even a small argumentation you pathetic digital faggots

Refer to .

why did this get so much attnetion i left this thread thinking id get 2 replies and get archived lmao

>implying that's an argument on why the Arctic Monkeys sucks with suggestions for better artists

Fuck your Sup Forums elitism, it's pathetic and you will die alone

>lmao

I worry about him a lot

We're probably all just frazzled because of Dolores' death. It releases anger within.

elitism is an inherent part of Sup Forums, if you don't like it there's somewhere else you can go

>their most famous song by far
>"WHAT AN OBSCURE BRITISH GEM ... THOSE STUPID TUMBLR THOTS WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND"

>However, I'd much rather discuss them than most of the Sup Forumscore, P4K-core, Scaruffi-core and RYM-core

thanks now get out and go discuss your mediocre britpop somewhere else

arctic monkeys don't suck. they're boring as fuck to listen to now that they appeal to middle-class white girls smoking pot and fuckin skinny white dudes.
their first 3 albums were good. they went down the shitter after because they got popular and became more accessible to more normalfags.

>I don't even like the Arctic Monkeys that much; there are much more interesting Alternative/Indie Rock bands that appeal to me.
Great job on missing the point, idiot.

me too

i think you think i made this thread coming from tumblr or reddit, i didn't so you don't have to worry about that i just looked into them cause i wanted to listen to the band you need to chill out a little buddy its just music people will like what they wanna like and Sup Forums is a place where people come to talk about music if you want to fucking shit on my opinion go ahead but i dont care because you're some random Sup Forums user

Favourite song by the boys? Favourite b side?
Mine is probably a certain romance, and i love fright lined dining room

Fake Tales of San Francisco