Video for Keke dropped yesterday, what's your opinion?

Video for Keke dropped yesterday, what's your opinion?

youtube.com/watch?v=02fRdleMSaA

I'm not one of those backpackers or kpop autists who blindly hate on 6ix9ine, but I find that his music and videos are becoming too formulaic. I like Gummo, Kooda is decent, and this shit I find boring.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmyMhSv9Ato
youtube.com/watch?v=0OPxOmBYSbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its shit.

t.kpop autist

youtube.com/watch?v=mmyMhSv9Ato

that nigga dropped that the same day

and that fucking fetty verse, holy shit

Will 6ix9ine be surrounded by 100,000 black guys in his next video?

NIGGAS IFFY UH BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

tekashi's mom is a milf

They say that he plans to gather all the negros in NYC and make them fight each other to death

maybe he'll have all 1 million black men of NYC in his next video

And a few token Latina hoes

I'm from NYC. My boys and I joke on him all the fucking time.

His looks are a joke, and yeah - It's very formulaic. Everything sounds the same, he took the Cash Money flow and ran with it. My boys are also mad he's trying to unite crips and bloods. I don't care in all honesty but yeah.

You can't deny that he's very popular here. I'm not really a fan of him, but Gummo kinda goes hard. He can walk around anywhere in NYC and people would go up to him and be like "niggas iffy uh blicky got the stiffy uh".

Crips and Bloods don't beef anymore so I don't think his videos are unusual in that regard

How come his beats are so trash now, when he was with zilla he had tight beat that actaully fit his rapping style
youtube.com/watch?v=0OPxOmBYSbE

I pretend to be black on the internet: the post

>My boys

Tht FL Pitcher or Vocodex? lol. Dude quick with the release.

not everyone here is a stereotypical white suburbanite

Dude, like.... niggas and drugs and stuff, lol.

I thought the beat was very good. Tekashis verse was cool and fetty was good too

no, but that guy is

fetty ruined it

6ix9ine ruined it

Is this supposed to be enjoyable

didn't this guy get arrested for CP? why is he still a thing?

Garbage like his other songs

Trap needs to fucking end

plenty of trap music is good

I know but this state of stagnancy that most of hip hop has been like, what, ten years or so is getting fucking ridiculous. I mean can't MCs these days seriously come up with anything than those tired-ass triplet-styles and lyrics about clothes, hoes and drugs. It's just so boring.

could’ve spent 5 seconds to research to not look like a dumbass