ITT: artists you used to love, but now don't

ITT: artists you used to love, but now don't

Aphex Twin for me, I relistened to him recently and I just don't feel it anymore. Not even SAWI

Wow she's actually hot without being plastered in make up.

i know i don't know why she's always with makeup if she's a qt as it is

she

they were my middle school + high school soundtrack, but it took me a while to admit they suck now. their first few albums were great but i can't stand them now, all the magic is gone for me. it's crazy to think how obsessed i used to be.

taylor is my nazi princess

It's the ''no makeup'' makeup you fucking virgins

Animal Collective

are you me? I started disliking them after the resistance album. their last few albums are pretty garbage and it makes me sad how I used to enjoy them so much. I can't find another space rock band to fill the void

can't think of one at the moment

homo

She would also be a lot hotter if she was covered in fat.
She isn't qt. Just you wait until she's obese.

boris
thinking fellers
xiu xiu

this girl in the op pic is wearing a ton of makeup
t. guy with a girlfriend who reads about makeup all fucking day
tfw i realized makeup-related facebook groups is like the girl Sup Forums

I LOVE YOU TAYTAY

no, are YOU me? haha... i found the resistance bearable, but T2L and drones were trash. i was such a huge muse fan in secondary school that when they started sucking, and additionally became associated with twilight, i suffered from secondhand embarrassment. in fact people who i literally haven't talked to in years will bring up muse if they run into me, because i was literally "muse girl". they were my life, but now I too feel like I have a huge void that needs to be filled. their early sound was so alluring and grandiose and made me feel so inspired. and i'll probably never hear or feel anything like that ever again. words cannot fathom how sad that really is.

Somehow after 2006 they weren't as fire live anymore. And the resistance was still good imo, after that not so much anymore though.

I wonder what happened, they seem to have lost their passion.

Muse is still one of my top three bands, but their last two albums were a bit meh. I liked the stupidity of Unsustainable, though.

who's this semen demon

Radiohead
Oasis
Velvet Underground
Prodigy
Portishead
tlgoao

I was obsessed with them when I was 17 - 19 but then I grew out of them. All their stuff after Strawberry Jam is trash anyway.

I still listen to Sung Tongs from time to time, but I can't stand Marriweather anymore

same
I still like them but I rarely listen to them
mostly sung tongs now

Yeah you realize they're just not that great once you grow out of your indie phase. But they were fun when you were the right age. They're essential 18 year old college student core.

Arctic Monkeys... one song a year is enough for me now

Sung Tongs and Feels are all right. STGSTV holds up the best. It gives me bittersweet feels because it reminds me of a certain point in my life.

Taylor is a coalburner and a mtf ts.

Joe Rogan

shut the fuck up

I saw them live a total of 6 times between 2007 and 2015. I thought they were great the first few gigs I went to, but over time they gradually got too invested in their light show/visual effects and Matt's costume changes. I think the latter is what caused the decline, at least of their live sound. I had the HAARP live DVD + CD and used to watch and listen to it religiously after school. That era was their magnum opus for me personally. I wonder what happened...

I agree about Unsustainable. I wanted to kms when it came out, but now I look back on it as the ultimate meme track of 2012. Muse are still up there for me too, but my bright eyed ~fangirl feels, eh, no longer present. Miss what they were.

Linkin Park, Nirvana, Pendulum.

>Nirvana
Same here, although I still like them and think they're cool, just not nearly as much.

No need to be rude tay.