youtube.com/watch?v=KRiat3buIF8
youtu.be/2SqEmkwADmY?t=2m52s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>food
pasta&pizza
wow
and even shartmericans make that better than this shit old country

>culture
what culture? muh cappuccino only in the morning? muh original poor peasant tier pizza? muh old rocks

italy is dead, leave us alone and let migrants strike the final blow to this miserable country

agreed, it's the best african country

Unironically this.

you and every other basic simpleton

Let me tell you about your country....

You niggers literally have a million types of pasta. And that's incredible.

>tfw it's true
I'll probably just change my name and surname pretend to be French when I move away from this joke of a country
>millions of ways to cook the same shit
wow

>let's bend this spaghetto a bit
>wow mario, a new type of pasta, we have so much culture!
>yes Luigi, how should we call this new piece of our culture?

and then 3 days to decide the name of a fucking bent spaghetto

self-loathing italians make me sad stop this you're supposed to be happy chefs types who say "mamma mia!" and toss pizza dough in the air

Fuck off with your tired stereotypes and let us wallow in the misery born out of living in a failed nation

>I love a culture so weak that won't survive this generation

You need to change your taste OP

shitaly deserve to crumble, continental pieces of shit

You all right there buddy?

90% of italian flags on /int( are filthy r*menians and alb*nians. If they are in the north they also have a high propability of being shitskins

summer has fried his brain

get this man a gelato

EU SUNT ITALIEN

DA

t. piddino pseudonazionalista fasciorenziano

Who is this Semitic semen demon?

Typical Sardinan male, give him your respect

Stop hating your own country you bunch of dickheads, you're giving a bad image of our beautiful land to other people.
Instead of complaining, why don't you try to build something in your life, huh?
Personally I'm proud to be an italian, unironically, I'm not saying it's the perfect country but there are so many beautiful things that cannot be overwhelmed by the current problems.

>Instead of complaining, why don't you try to build something in your life, huh?
Because it's literally impossible in this corrupt nepotistic shithole

wtf i love terroni now

We are the new generation, we can change this, but nothing will change if you keep shitposting on Sup Forums all day.

There's a great phenotypical diversity here in Sardinia, Phoenicians, Vandals, Byzantines, Nuragics, Spanish, Genoans

>we can change this
By ding what, working for 600 euros a month at Mc Donald?

SĂ ÎȚI FUT CÂCATU ÎN CUR DE AUSTRALOPITEC JEGOS CE EȘTI CUM BĂ SĂ SPUI AȘA CEVA BĂ GÂNDEȘTE ÎN PLM ÎNAINTE SĂ SPUI ASTA

el sardANO seniores

Why don't you change your job, mr.smartman?
youtube.com/watch?v=SRJ6m7e2XTw

>youtube nobody shilling for the new forms of slavery
wew

El nuMALO, senores

kek

Honestly, Italian pizza looks more like real homecooking that I'm familiar with, I wish I'll try it soon.

do you find other people's misery funny? do you laugh of the less fortunate ones? wow, you're really a good person...

>muh more successful people bringing me down
loser

WOW BWAHAHAHA THAT'S COMEDY GOLD MAN BWAHAHAHAH

even while sitting you can see he's a disgusting manlet, and for this reason alone I know he won't have anything intelligent to say

youtube.com/watch?v=KRiat3buIF8

this man embodies all that is wrong with people nowadays, especially with piddini. Literally brainwashed morons

So tell me, what are the """right""" things to say/do?

it depends on you, there is no universal recipe. It is a fact that there's no jobs at the moment though. Factories close, retirement gets extended, the factories that keep open are those that increased production and export without hiring new people, result: more unemployment.
There are clear political decisions behind what is happening, especially for the brainwashing that he (or you?) has absorbed and vomits on youtube moved by his dunning-kruger symptoms

youtu.be/2SqEmkwADmY?t=2m52s

Almeno un'anima pia ha avuto la pazienza di BTFO il mentecatto piddino

Tell me the solution then, since you are so convinced. I only know that young people are the future, the current situation can't stay forever.

Excuse me Björn, but I can't find the hilarious factor.

Shitaly is romanian/morrocan/nigger shithole