Eternal /trb/ - never forget moyes

Previous >/trb/ FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE
fantasy.premierleague.com
1115999-268304

Real names and German/Japanese NT fix for FM17 (fucking install this before you start anything):
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

Logo Packs: (download one of these or don't post any screenshots, I'm looking at you my Polish friend)
fmscout.com/c-fm17-logos.html

Regen hairpack (doesn't work too well in FM17 though):
fmscout.com/a-debski-newgen-hairstyles-fm17.html

New and revamped for 2017: the Pastebin! Get your FM extras here:
>pastebin.com/UHcJ6hvP

Macca's official /trb/ database
2015:
>pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016:
>pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

1st for i'm back to fm on lappy

What's a good laptop that will run fm12? I used to play the shit out of it. I got 13 an 14 and disliked them.

Pic is corn

>Choke the lead in the league with 2 games to play
>Scrap out a win in the Coppa Italia final
>Choke the Champions League final, missing 3 1 on 1s with babacar missing an open goal
>Literally go from chasing a treble to a Coppa Italia in 20 days

Why are we still here, just to suffer?

that's a nice heart shaped formation, Torrevieja

r8 my GOAT lads. Would you pay 200m for him?

Think I want to start a new skandi save I've done Sweden and Iceland before

What country and team should I pick lads?

What's his signature dance?

I wish sweepers were good, they kinda are but they turn the other two CBs into bad wingbacks

I've actually got a fair chance at reaching the CL semi final in my first entry in the tournament.

My hands are almost getting sweat

ayy lmao

Portuguese league is the comfiest league or am I missing other comfy leagues

Norway. Oslo. roleplaying Breivik so only white players allowed.

Italy is the eternal comfiest of the comfy.

too much debt

I like belgium since the league doesn't even matter until the end

rate the best regen i got in this year's intake

looking through a load now

Are Afrika in iceland supposed to be a polish club?

I think someone made a fuckup, every generated player is polish despite the few real players all being african/asian

suggest ppm:s?
I don't use wingers btw

I'd suggest that you're batting to be told Lyn but I can't find a DB that goes deep enough to add them

knock ball past opponent. He already has curls ball. He's literally perfect desu

good suggestion, he might benefit from that
what about for this lad? reckon they'll be my pair in the future, as biondi is from my own intake I like him even more desu

forgot

Well,i resigned at Lazio,and now this happens.

Wish me luck.

>take a shitty Polish club from 2nd division with a goal to make it top1 in Europe in 20 years
>win CL in 5 years
>stop playing
Literally everytime.

They are a team for foreigners but yeah that db is fked up

not quite Monaco,but still interesting...
I think i'll take it.

I always get bored on a save when I make the CL rather than winning it

It's annoying because I know I should just carry on

What challenges do you do lads?
>pick a team in a migrant infested league
>sell everyone who's not white
>only buy white players from then on

Regardless of losing against MP and drawing against Honka, I've never been so sure about a tactic and the course of my team than I'm now.

I love this feeling

>both of my first choice CMs out for two months

...spoke too soon

I literally copy the PPMs that Torres had in earlier games because he was GOAT
>Moves into channels
>Tries first time shots
>likes to lob keeper/round keeper

plays 1-2s are good too, unless you're using him as a poacher.

There are people who won't do that?

Would anyone be interested in joining a head to head fantasy league?

Rank the squad. Won Premier league two years in a row, 5 trophies last year including the Champions League final against United.

>Monaco

I can't believe I'm watching the Ligue 1, this is what not having football for months does to you.

fairly black/10

tfw you hold onto your wantaway regen for one more year and he gets injured

12 white guys out of 19 players... I had to get rid of Will Hughes for Dembele. I thought Isak a nordic and then googled and found out he is a big nig but hey he scores so fuck it.

Oh wow.

the saga continues

The crests instead of flags is irritating
The same for the lack of photos

I sold Semedo for 75 Mil to PSG and picked this fucker up from Juventus for 90 Mil. Was it worth it?

I have a fucking regen thats going to wipe the floor with both of them but hes a few years away.

>decided to carry on with my hexagon save
>can't remember anything
>have awful tactics but they seem to have been really effective
hmm

Do Physios and spots scientists actually do anything?

Should I bother hiring them?

>>have awful tactics but they seem to have been really effective
This kills any manager for me
>have a good methodology, but randomly do a mistake
>end up winning more

>this skin

I mean for 90 mil I'd say it's a pretty bad deal, Lirola is usually great in FM saves but idk he doesn't look too exciting.

who /big swiss bastard/ here?

What made you spend 90M for this player? Did you have too much money to spend and didn't know where to invest? Not trolling, genuine question

theres a lot going on here

>swiss

Trying out new skins, hate this one any recommendations?

Sold my other RB for 75 mil and needed a replacement, this guy seemed like an upgrade.

Yes need a new skin.

The default would be a massive improvement

Pissing 90mil thought when you have a youth ready in a couple seasons why didn't you go with a vet for 1/4th of the price?

Are you implying something friend?

Default dark, you pleb.

I understand needing a replacement, but 90M for that vs. getting some youth player some game time is an obvious choice to me.

Swiss Super League is underrated as a comfy league to manage in.

Yeah like I can remember which one he was

Im the middle of a match i'll post the young guy in a minute. I want to compete for cups and signing some lesser replacement was out of the question. after the 75 mil sale its basically a 15 mil signing.

Yea, I've always been interested in doing a game there some day. Maybe when I get bored with this Dortmund game.

>bravery: 10

I'm sure you could've gotten some 3star+ RB for a season or two for way less man, I don't agree with your decision one bit honestly.

Think I've worked it out since they weren't working, the save was prepatch

I can't remember the changes but maybe they changed something that had made the bad instructions and roles work

Oh no doubt I also sold Hughes and signed Dembele and had a profit from that sale. I won the CHampions league, FA cup and Premier league so I had a huge reserve of cash.

I don't need a striker or midfield, I have centre defence and depth. It was the one position I needed to make stronger and was able to with Pol.

He just doesn't even look that good, he has great physicals, great >crossing but everything else is pretty meh.

The guy is going to be a blockbuster, he is 19 and rising fast. Pol is the starter for 2 seasons while Declan gets experience and training in his position.

lol

Never been called delusional before

I meant Pol m8

for 2 years he will be fine. I didn't want to risk having that position be a liability I had FFP space and will flip him in 3 years for 65+ Mil.

I love scouting released Players on the first of july every in game year. never got one with this much value though.

Quality thread.

I remember getting Musacchio on a free in FM14 during my Bayer Leverkusen save. He never performed well but I managed to sell him to Fiorentina for 7M or something like that, so it was mostly profit.

Autism

Is there a way of the age-not-showing bug, please? Except deleting preferences and verifying game cache, didn't work

What new features/fixes do you want to see most in FM18? For me it's gotta be making regen faces that don't look like a 40-year old holocaust survivor every time, and a balanced match engine that allows both wide and narrow formations to succeed.

I have very low expectations so I don't get disappointed when it turns out to be shit

The only thing I want is a return to fm15 faces.

i'm about to sign this yung la as a hot prospect , is it a bad idea? apart from the shit determination meme

Yes, he looks awful

it's a bad idea, kys

t-thanks guys

>Play 4-4-2 narrow
>win

Nice game FMtards

Don't do this.

>Play Tom Brady
>Win
Nice game Ameritards

>Irish Prem goes from March to October

Why would they do this.

i didnt
he was asking for a retarded wage anyway

Because winter sucks.

A large amount of non-major European leagues do this. Admittedly most of them do it because they're a fucking tundra during the winter and don't want to be sending people to freeze to death for a game but for some reason Ireland does it too.

A lot of leagues do, can't play in the snow.

How different is Ireland's weather from England's?

>can't play in the snow

Not with that attitude.

My first thought was that it ran like that because a normal schedule would conflict with a Gaelic Football schedule but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Its probably something as simple as better lighting doing it in spring/summer/autumn back when the league was first established and no reason to change

>2531
How's the premier league looking

supposed to help with cl/el qualifiers

I'm pretty sure I could manage Zenit in real life.
Purchase Kranevitter, purchase Driussi for Zenit over a couple years, look at Zenit irl, they did the exact same.
Switch tactics to 4-4-2 and 4-3-3, look at Zenit irl, they pretty much adopted the same tactic.

Btw Zenit is having an incredible transfer window. Did lol when I read they had Neymar on their radar though.

zenit up
cska down

>On a 5 game winning streak which includes a win over Copenhagen and Stoke in the EFL Cup
>Saved right before the match, but have lost about 4 times in a row to West Brom including 90 minute winners and Rondon hat tricks
I fucking hate Pulisball