Third Party

So, What's your opinions on Gary Johnson and Jill Stein, Sup Forums?

Both open border faggots

>Green party
>Not the peoples party of the united states

Cant Parry The Gary

Gary Johnson is pretty cool. I like his economic policies a lot. Social issues are pretty good too.

Jill Stein I disagree with 100%, however, she supports Trump over Hillary.

>Jill Stein
Who

>Gary Johnson
Cares.

Yeah, but he's anti-welfare state.

You gotta get a load of this guy, he's pretty big, straight-shooter, releases his stuff unlike other candidates.

I #FeeltheJohnson

Oh look, it's yet ANOTHER shill trying to slide legitimate pro-Trump discussions by promoting 3rd party retards.

I think Johnson is a weak/awkward debater and I'm very concerned about his commitment to protecting the 2nd Amendment after he made his VP pick and I completely disagree with his immigration stance.

I may just not vote for President this year. More of a circus than usual.

Doesn't matter we should be able to provide for the white people and not let in Mexicans and Muslims come in regardless

>too young for Perot

A vote taken from Hilary is just as relevant

Why are you so insecure that the fact there are multiple Trump generals isn't enough for you to not sperg all over in this thread?

Greens are cancer but I'm pushing for them

Gary Johnson is just a leech desperate to suck him own dick stealing away votes from the RNC/DNC, affecting the election in bad ways.

Stay in your gay general faggot

The only thing I disagree with Gary Johnson on is open borders other then that he could have gotten my vote.

If you sperg over shills, they win

You're also pretty gay

>Stein
Yeah no

She does? Source? That's pretty interesting.

Can't Berenstein the Jill Stein tbhfam

I love cat games

>(((Jill Stein)))
>(((Jill Stein)))
>(((Jill Stein)))

>Gary
HI I'M HERE FOR OXYCLEAN

My friend considered himself a Green Party voter until he bought a house and watched as all his taxes be taken to fund impoverished ghettos and welfare programs. He switched to Libertarian after that

I like the libertarian party because I'm not a useless prole who's hurt by cheap labor.

The greens are a bunch of pinko faggots that should be beaten in the streets though.

Also, don't you mean Jill Stain? :^)

Libertarian Party is a joke at this point. They've been co-opted by Neocons and Democrats. Open Borders Johnson is a fucking idiot. Watch the Libertarian debates or some of his answers to specific questions in media to witness it. Weld as VP? Yea the LP is is done.

Green Party is a farce. Stein is another bumbling idiot.

The LP party being so puritanical about principles while not acknowledging political reality is why they're likely never going to win dick in the long run.

Democratic cooperative government in a pluralistic society requires compromise.

Well I guess the thinking is that if the welfare state if abolished then there would be no desire for freeloaders to come here

Neither one has a chance if they cannot get into the debates. Is Stein even on all the ballots?

Both will be on the ticket in most states as far as I know.

CNN is doing one of those Town Hall Q&A's with the Libertarian ticket towards the end of the month.