Outside of the big cities is america basically a third world nation?

Outside of the big cities is america basically a third world nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBs455jwb8w
youtube.com/watch?v=nfxmshUEvbg
youtube.com/watch?v=st5mo4siHJ8
youtu.be/n78uVW7S7As?t=1m03s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Si

>outside of the big cities

wtf

Inside of the cities it is but it's a paradise outside of them

Other way around. Our suburbs and rural areas are wonderful, our urban areas are 3rd world.

>the region around alabama and missisipi is clearly first world

Fuck no, rural America is heaven on earth. All the good things of America without the stress and dangers of cities. Rural first world is not like rural third world, the government cares for them and provides what they get taxed for.

Yes, especially in the south. Many of those small towns surrounding the big cities are the result of white flight so they tend to be nicer than the cities themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=SBs455jwb8w

>Outside of the big cities is america basically a third world nation?
The suburbs a few towns away are basically paradise on earth. The shitholes are basically manufacturing areas that failed and anyone with a brain left. Seriously though most of our major cities have fucked up areas in their borders. I would even prefer living in the woods away from everyone than living in a city project.

Mmmhmm

>muh top 1%

I am regularly around here and I'm not 1%

can't wait until the goverment realocate minorities in that place.

>area in the U.S. aren't first world may may
This is a fucking retarded meme and needs to stop

That's just a run-down building. A lot of places are like that because we're a massive country, and we have lots of areas that have not been worked in or on for decades.

>The shitholes are basically manufacturing areas that failed and anyone with a brain left. Seriously though most of our major cities have fucked up areas in their borders.
Most of the areas this user is describing is just areas that very few people live in, because they're no longer worked in. They're not shitholes. They're just worse than the rest of the country, but claiming somewhere in the U.S. is a shithole is just fucking stupid.

I am from a neighboring town and can afford to live here in a nice big comfy house with nice things and I'm not rich.

>Most of the areas this user is describing is just areas that very few people live in, because they're no longer worked in. They're not shitholes. They're just worse than the rest of the country, but claiming somewhere in the U.S. is a shithole is just fucking stupid.
OK, he wanted to know third world areas, so I told him wat third world areas are but not all towns with failed manufacturing are third world. It's a bait thread anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=nfxmshUEvbg

wow, I envy that first world fallout 4 areas.
lol

>I live in a nice white suburbia

No.

mate I know millionaires that live in houses that a person making 60k a year could afford, what something looks like can be very deceiving

>alabama and missisipi

Both have higher GDP per capita than most European countries.

Unfortunately they both also have Russia-tier inequality.

>Outside of the big cities is america basically a third world nation?

Yes. Google: remote area medical missions, appalachia health crisis, etc.

Exhibit A, truly shocking content.

youtube.com/watch?v=st5mo4siHJ8

>inequality
What sort of inequality?

More of that:

youtu.be/n78uVW7S7As?t=1m03s

>U.S. over 330 million Americans
>All of Detroit is your picture and out suburbs don't exist
>Detroit 714k Americans
You may be retarded. Most of the decay is also from abandoned property.

The OP was about areas outside of major cities and you post the worst part of a mid size city.

Here is a Detroit suburb, what a shithole. They probably envy Detroit.

>mate I know millionaires that live in houses that a person making 60k a year could afford, what something looks like can be very deceiving
First
>Mate
Kys

Also, you're proving my point that you can live a nice life outside of cities without being rich.

wow, you convince me.

can't wait to illegally emigrate to a white american suburbia.

>Most of the decay is also from abandoned property.
What's the go with that, the abandon property. I read somewhere at some point that there are like hundreds of thousands of completely abandoned houses spread out around the US. What stops people from moving in and getting a free house? That sounds a lot better than a lifetime mortgage.

Mate is a proper English word all English speakers really ought use.

>What's the go with that, the abandon property. I read somewhere at some point that there are like hundreds of thousands of completely abandoned houses spread out around the US. What stops people from moving in and getting a free house? That sounds a lot better than a lifetime mortgage.
Honestly, it's a mess. Laws are city based so it's not even standard in a state nevermind nationally. From what I know based on work and media in some cases if the area is toxic (lead, abspestos, mercury, etx.) the cost of clean up is so high they won't sell or clean it until it is a good area and they can cover cleanup costs by sale.

Also, if banks own houses they want to sell, they want to dump it as fast as possible with no upkeep. The banks basically create shitty looking properties.

Some places are good at dropping the hammer on the b.s. others not so much.

> (You) #
>Mate is a proper English word all English speakers really ought use.
No...but I like you, so I'll accept your view.

>wow, you convince me.
>can't wait to illegally emigrate to a white american suburbia.
OK enjoy columbia, we don't need anymore Latin Americans. The only positive you have over the others is that you seem to speak English.

>retarded bait
>flag
surprised to see this flag. most of their posters seem to have common sense.

It was a joke m8.

I find your climate to be too cold for my tastes.

Also I can find hot women on tinder usually.

my goal is to make dollars with the internet and live like a king here.

not everyone has a brand new pick-up truck. some drive 10 year old cars.

>This is a fucking retarded meme and needs to stop
>it is that "suburbs are for poor people" faggot again