BURGER EDUCATION STRIKES AGAIN

Belgium is mistaken for a city, by burger presidental candidate (!!!), Donald Trump. It's not a redneck making idiot mistakes, it's a presidental candidate.
coub.com/view/d0dv8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsJ9q2P_pCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You fucking idiot. Belgium City is the capital of Belgium. That's what he was referring to.

Belgium isn't a real country.

who cares belgium is a non country anyway

You think this is special? Trump doesn´t have to know where/what Berlin is when merkel doesn´t even know where her own fucking capital is. vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=fsJ9q2P_pCU

*where/what belgium is

Wow. What a bunch of retards you guys are.

triggered burgerlards
I bet they're all crazy gun nuts too

Belgium is literally a non-country, I don't see what the issue is.

It's Brussels, you fucking moron.....not Belgium city, omg I hope you were just joking

Looks more like he mispoke. He has talked about Brussels before I believe so its hard to believe he doesn't know that.
Also sage, because this is just getting sad.

You don´t really get that there are flags in each post huh?

But it certainly isn't a city though

>caring about Europe

aint nobody got time for that

Look at my flag you stupid cunt.

Talk in front of a camera for literally thousands of hours over the last year. Make one mistake

Name all 50 states and the 50 largest cities in the us with it looking at a list

yeah he's a presidential candidate, but one who appeals directly to redneck idiots so it shouldn't be that surprising

Sofia is a piece of shit and so are you bulgar

Like appealing to spics is better in any way, shape or form.

Just ask Pablo if hes even heard of the country Belgium before- nevermind whether or not its a country or a city.

leafty pol leads in dubs senpai. Don't forget to sage before you post.

Who the fuck stuides geography of USA outside USA? Knowing that's USA is between Canada and Mexico + that it's capital is Washington is more than enough for any non-american.

Women can't into geography though

It certainly isn't a country either.