How is the Jewish community in your country?

How is the Jewish community in your country?

In Mexico they are:
Rich
Mostly Ashkenazi
Mostly live in Mexico City
Educativa
Influential in literature, media and business
Usually atractive

>Usually attractive

They only come out for muh holocaust day and whenever some drunkard sprays a swastika on some synagogue, you never hear of them otherwise

most of them got shipped to the ovens or ran to sweden during the war, so they're a very small group and aren't any wealthier than us either. can't complain about this.

>and whenever some drunkard sprays a swastika on some synagogue

I like how the swastikas tend to be at the same height of the abnormally short Jew who's door was vandalized by the evil nazi. Very peculiar tbqh

Nah, here it's actually antisemitic people that do it because muh palestine, they are usually commies

Here it's an episode of "hey rabbi watcha doin" everytime

I don't feel comfortable answering this

Good professionals. Chauvinisic. Butthurt about anything, claim anisemitism at least 3 times before they have their dinner. Butthurt when you mention there were a bunch of great Jews who integrated well.

There are only 2 jews in my town (according with the census) and I have only seen them once in my life

Are jews in your country loyal to your country and native people? It seems like jews in Ukraine are more loyal to Ukrainians than "our" jews. For example when our army fought in Chechnya most of jews were like OH THEESE GOOD CHECHENS WHICH SO BRAVELY FIGHT FOR THEIR FREEDOM but ukrainian jews now are rather patriotically minded and support war with prorassion separatists in the east. Also a lot of nazis fight on the ukrainian side but jews dont scream about this.

Good professionals, mostly middle class, speaks Yiddish and are really discreet.

I know lots of anti-semitic commies, they say the same nazi says but are butthurt about Palestine and jew business men

That (you) was wrong, sorry

Rich white collar professionals or employed in the entertainment industry mostly. Most of them (like 90%) are hopeless far left Democrats.

Now our Jews hate Chechens though. Ukrainian govenment is pro USA so they like it. Just that.

Mexican jews are loyal to Mexico I think

>Butthurt when you mention there were a bunch of great Jews who integrated well.

Why would they butthurt over a positive remark?

>Influential in literature,
Where exaclty?

In Mexico

I mean how. Give me an example

que asco

There are many Jewish writers, arists and scholars like Enrique Krauze, Olga Costa, Jacobo Zabludovsky, Marco Glanzt, etc.

qt

Depends. Secular Jews (unless they are right wing middle class-upper class, which is a minority) are insufferable. Orthodox Jews are typical strange ethnics but don't hurt anyone if left alone and are exotic as any ethnic community.

>Enrique Krauze
>anything but a hack

Prevalent in business and political positions, but among average people they do not have much of a presence.

>, but among average people they do not have much of a presence.

cant into bondi, balaclava, Glen Eira, ormond..

>small
>have some money
>always afraid

>Usually atractive

No manches, son lo más pinche horrendo del universo, de forma no irónica. Que sean blancos no los vuelve guapos.

At least the men are qt

Some Jews don't like other Jews to get immersed into European cultures too much.

you have shit taste for sure

Glen Eira is just one of many generic, boring suburbs of Melbourne.

Bondi and Vaucluse, though, I'll give you that