His """""state""""" doesn't have jug handles

>his """""state""""" doesn't have jug handles
>he pumps his own gas

that isn't oregon

b-but its illegal to pump your own gas in NJ

THE FUCK?

>"IT CREATES JOBS"

>letting some scrote touch your car

>they are literally forced to sit by and watch as another man takes the nozzle and sticks it into the fuel inlet pipe

is jersey the most cucked state?

so if you need fuel at 3 in the morning someone will be there to pump it?

what sport is this

professional Sup Forumsball

>he can't turn left
>he literally has to pull a zoolander in his car

you dont have people working at gas stations 24/7?
i never pumped my own gas even if its night-time

new jersey is an abomination.
no proud cities of its own: just newark and jersey city. full of awful people from top to bottom.
the people there are the world's backwash. insane property taxes and insurance rates. make a wrong turn and end up in a neighborhood where you WILL be robbed.
i could go on forever but i won't.
>t. 200 years of new jersey in my blood

Atlantic County reporting in

24/7 no but its much cheaper to pump your own anyway

>new jersey
>going by county and not township
imposter
nice quads tho

New Jersey is Pennsylvania's never-cleaned porta potty. If only we could force Philly to secede and join NJ.

What's the comfiest state to live in Amerilads?

do you pay when they pump your gas?

that's south brazil wtf you on about

New Jersey's only relevance is either a) being southwest NYC or b) a playground for oiled up guidos
Embarrassing

>he non-ironically thinks Wawa or Quikchek are good
absolutely embarrassing

I moved to Florida, I'll be moving back to Mays Landing soon. I fucking hate everyone here.

>nice gun laws tho

>Moving to Tennessee in a week and a half
>Never have to live near Jew York City or New Jersey ever again
>Also, no more income tax

I can't tell you how good this feels.

yea they charge more

Montana.

damn, that sucks, here its free and at most palces they wash your windows for free too

its faster tb h, i just stop my car, get inside to pay why someone is pumping my gas and by the time i return im ready to go

Are you sure you aren't charged? I mean here its built into the price of the fuel. So to get it your self is 1.44 a litre and to have it pumped it 1.59 a litre . You are probably being charged for the service you just don't know it.

Wyoming it's like Colorado only not infested with Californians

If they ever add another state the top half of NJ can go to NY and the bottom to PA and we can stay at a nice round 50 states

nope, you pay only for the fuel
(which is already too expensive here anyway, its basically he same price as in Germany/UK/etc while the average salary is 1/3th)

..so how do these people get paid. Think about it Boris, you're getting scammed

I go by county because I live in the middle of nowhere in Warren County

>SO THIS IS THE POWER OF AMERICUN FREEDUM

I grew up in PA, now living in SC, and everyone I know from down here that's had Wawa has just as much of a hard-on for it as I do. That and my hometown's family-owned water ice shop are the only things I miss from that awful place.

>so how do these people get paid
thats like asking how do the cashiers in a super market are getting payed when you dont give them any extra money at the cast register

also, im pretty sure that its the same situation in other countries too

>drive up north to oregon
>stop at a station to refill the tank
>get out and put the gas nozzle in my car
>get detained

>drive motorcycle through NJ
>have to watch some literal retard pump your gas
>have to make sure they actually fill it
I can't imagine the horror

>he doesn't know products get marked up to pay costs

Fuck bro

Yes, that is what OP is saying you moron

99/100 people who shit talk nj couldnt afford to pay the taxes, let alone actually buy property here. You can't buy a house for under 300k that's not a knock down or in the bluffs. SO ask yourself, the average house goes for 150k in your town, and 600k in my town...where do you think more people actualyl want to live. Jersey. Keep talking shit Cleetus and Jethro.

he lives in a state with so little going on you can literally pull a uturn across a highway.
I pity you.

literally the only reason this happens is because you live in a shithole where niggers gas and dash

Your state is literally the store brand version of new york
Trust me the shit talking is not coming from a place of jealousy

You don't pay at the pump? I haven't physically gone in a gas station in years.

lamo. no. 90% of NY might as well be in the south. the other 10% is just an extension of my home state

Which sport is this?

>#1 or #2 in education depending on survey
>top 10 in HDI and GDP
>top 5 in average iq, millionaires per capita, and average income
>beaches, mountains, forests, and cities
>all while being one of the smallest states

Don't hate NJ cause you ain't NJ

so why is NJ basically montana-tier irrelevant?

NJ is actually tied in 1st among the richest states with Maryland I think it was. Also only behind Mass for state with highest IQ which actually shows NJ whites are probably the smartest people on Earth because our non whites dilute the IQ ranking yet we still rank 2nd behind all white Mass.

>gypsy stealing gas tops off the bulgarian man's car before leaving

>""""""united"""""" states

You're joking right or are you a young summerfag who never watched the Sopranos and Boardwalk Empire?

Even include shitty MTV and Bravo shows like Real Housewives and Jersey Shore. My god why did I respond to a retarded leaf?

Because idiots judge the entire state by Newark.

Go anywhere in north NJ and it's beautiful mountains and rivers with disgustingly wealthy people everywhere.

Deadass, NJ is SERIOUSLY wealthy

/973/ brows WW@

Newark is getting gentrified as fuck. The university area is white and asian as hell and the business districts are having new buildings built every year pushing out the undesirables to Jersey City or Elizabeth.

isn't it basically just the suburbs of nyc?

>average price is 600k
that's cute. Try living in Arlington, VA

Around MS13?

I'm talking about average, average. Not average in a rich town. There are multiple towns you can't find a home under a mill

all you ever hear about are places getting gentrified: Jersey city, Newary, etc but where are all the niggers going? Also does anyone thinkg paterson can be gentrified or is it beyond saving

NoVa is awful. McLean is absolute shit

> state's leader is an obese landwhale that doesn't give a shit about his own citizens
> state's legacy is bruce springsteen, smelling like dog shit, and jersey shore.
> far worse than jew york city

this actually happened to a friend, kek

at some places you can, i usually just enter the store and pay at the cashier since most of the times i buy cigarettes when getting fuel too

State has the best uni on planet Earth user. That is it's legacy.

that isn't Harvard, MIT, or Stanford

Princeton is better than them all user.

It loses points because it's in New Jersey.

Stay jelly.

> Princeton better than Columbia

lmao

>the school that had Einstein do research at is worse than the school where a jewish hapa feminist carried a mattress around an entire semester

>stop for gas in New Jersey
>hand my card to some teenager
>he sticks the gas pump in the tank
>pump stops
>wait for the attendant
>he walks to every other car but mine
>he's intentionally not making eye contact as he makes his laps
>see him talking to some cute girl
>he points at my car
>they both laugh
>finally had enough and get out of the car
>remove the pump myself
>cop pulls up behind me as soon I touch it
>he arrests me for pumping my own gas
>as we're driving to the station, he's playing 'Thunder Road' by Bruce Springsteen on repeat
>ask him if he's got anything else to play
>he pulls out a burned CD with 'Bon Jovi(Songs to Mack To)' written on it with sharpie
>tells me this is the good shit with a giant smirk on his face
>ask him if he's got something that doesn't suck, like Billy Joel
>cop pulls off to the side of the road
>pulls me out of the car and beats me
>drives off
>try to walk back to Pennsylvania
>every bridge has a toll to get into PA(bridges are free going from PA to NJ because PA knows you'll come back)
>have no money
>well if I'm trapped in New Jersey, might as well become a beach hobo
>hitch a ride to the shore
>governor closed all the beaches
>see Christie on the beach
>he's eating 3 foot long hot dogs tied together with Slim Jims
>as I sulk away, I could hear him call his hot dog creation the 'Three Foot Colon Pounder' as his laugh bellowed through the streets of the dead beach town

You realize the fee entering PA is from PA not NJ right? You are celebrating to get jewed over?

>Be from Massachusetts
>yfw you realize that outside of NYC, Albany, Rochester and Buffalo, New York State has to be the most rural, underdeveloped shithole state of them all

I swear most of New York state looks like it hasn't been developed since 1620

There's absolutely no way you're this retarded

pumps his own gas

it's a liquid

no one even knows what state this is

that's what i'm talking bout, nigga. dont live in NJ myself but I know what youre talking about. would rather live where I am right now in CT than in freaking MS

Are you a literal retard? NJ is one of the least white states with a massive Indian and Asian population. The whiter the state the lower the IQ.

>American education

>no more income tax
>making the federal minimum wage

lol you never really paid taxes anyways you dummy

people only go there if they couldn't get into Yale, Columbia, or Harvard.

kansas is pretty much the most "nothing" state, sorry to say this to you

go defend joe paterno you weirdo. every house that can afford it has a penn state flag out front. these people have no shame.