Meet the 2017-18 CL Champions

>Additional 222 million to spend on any players
Who can even stop us?
You guys don't understand how low the French league has fallen, Nerman is more of a publicity thing for PSG so they can get people to buy merch and tickets, think US or China buying medicore players for a plus price so they have a big name without really caring for the quality of play.
Since Neymar is overpriced if you think this way then we can buy a replacement for 150 million and we'll have money to improve other positions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YjjEQNOkq4k?t=143
youtube.com/watch?v=Ya05VVFbGIo
pastebin.com/9Mvh1YGm
youtube.com/watch?v=QIiLPSh-M6w
youtube.com/watch?v=AuctHuHCc5w
youtube.com/watch?v=BahXGzI2fEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one cares about your shit club... #ForzaPSG

From SEETHING TO DELUSIONAL

WILL KEKELONA EVER RECOVER?

Not an argument

nobody cares about barcelona anymore user

>Barcelona is relevant 364 days a year
>the day a big Barcelona player is sold the buyer team becomes relevant
>repeat the cycle indefinitely
Audible kek

>Neymar is overpriced
Correct, 222 million is too much for a player like him , but no offence he is irreplaceable, whenever Messi went missing at least you had another top 3 player to step up and possibly take hte game on his shoulders. You re gonna miss him.
>150 million replacement
Like Rakitic and Arda Turan were to Xavi/Iniesta.
Like Sergi Roberto was supposed to fill the gap of Dani Alves

ahaah

>Who can even stop us?
Yourself. Making shitty transfers & buying overpriced played. You think S. Robert is a good buying players.

>You now remembers the 100 gorillion of Figo and Chigrinsky & Co.

>>Additional 222 million
....and it's all going into the new stadium and then some

>top 3 player
Nerman is nowhere near a top 3 player .He is around the top 10 range.
But 222 million is not as excessive as it looks.Pogba costed 120M and Vinicius Jr.costed 60M euros.And Mbappe might cost 160M.222M for Nerman is about right

>neymar leaves barcelona
>suddenly he isn't that good anymore

woah....

I said that Nerman was a top 10 player and that his price is about right due market prices.I never thought that he was a top 3 player.

Yep. Just like Alexshit who was a trainwreck in his last season before being offloaded to Arshitnal.
>Nerman's last season stats: 13 goals, 11 assists in la liga; 4 goals 8 assists in Champions league
>Messi's last season stats: 37 goals, 9 assists in la liga; 11 goals, 2 assists in Champions league.
>"B-b-b-but I want to be number 1!!! AHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

He is the 3rd best winger right now behind Ronaldo and Bale.
I do not consider Messi a winger, more like a free role

Another thing to note - everyone likes to blame Messi for not carrying a garbage Barca to the league title and CL (despite the fact that he actually did carry Barca game in game out in the league last season) yet no one seemingly gives Nerman shit for being useless in a lot of la liga games where Barca needed him to perform
>b-b-but m-muh Piss$G comeback
One game where he did that. Where was he against Juventus in both legs? For being the so called next GOAT, he's doing a horrible job of being the number 1 player.

>3rd best winger
I thought you meant top 3 player in the world.I don't think that Bale is better than Nerman desu

Nice Logic.
If Neymar doesn't score as much as a teammate of his he is bad.
For that to happen Barcelona must have an average score of 10-2 per game.
American trying to be a retard once again?

Top 5 offensive players right now are wingers/attacking mids
Bale Ronaldo Sanchez Neymar Dybala
The Striker position has lost it's part, it's currently just a guy sharing bals here and there for others to score.

Barça's offence was just feeding Messi.When Messi was injured Nerman's stats improved drastically

>Sanchez
Wew lad

>feeding Messi
Feeding MSN. Only the M part did most of the work. Ratking had a subpar champions league season and Nerman disappeared in the first half of the season when they needed wins against la liga shitters.

>lost your main big game player
>Messi
>Suarez
They aren't big game players any more, they just choke/become anonymous when it really matters

>In every metric but goals and performances, I am number 1.jpg
If Nerman wants to be number 1 he has to perform better than Messi and that means having better stats and better performances. Fuck off with your gay "j-just look at him play, don't look at stats because in my mind he's world class!" bullshit. This sport is not some mystical game that can't be quantified into numbers.

>Feeding MSN
MSN is a meme.Suarez and Neymar were Messi's sidekicks in every way last season,something that didn't happened the first 2 seasons.It is probably why they had the worse season of them all when Messi just swallowed all the offence and took control of Barça back

>Star player approaching his peak years chooses a mickey mouse club in a mickey mouse league over you

Barca confirmed for small-time?

Wouldn't see Real Madrid in this situation. They sign the likes of Ronaldo from Manchester United and sell their fourth choice striker for £70 million.

>last season
Because they were garbage and stopped performing. Why is this so hard for you to comprehend?
>Messi's sidekicks
The season before the last one in 2015/16 Ratking had more goals than Messi.

Ok dude now honestly
Sanchez Couldn't fit in with Messi
Pedro Couldn't fit in with Messi
Ibrahimovic Couldn't fit in with Messi
Neymar no longer want's to fit in with Messi
Are you so sure there is no clause on Messi contract saying' he will be and also look like the team's key star player and #1?

Cuckalona literally haven't had a good signing in 3 years.

They didn't stop performing out of nowhere.In the first 3 seasons they were a trio and in this season Messi threw a tantrum and relegated Suarez and Nerman to sidekicks.He has done this ofently.Messi has a huge ego and as says the issue is Messi's huge ego

>Sanshit
>Poodro
>Ibrastatpadvic
They're all shit.
>muh conspiracy theories.

>more retarded conspiracy theories
Oh yes the manlet is clearly a tyrant poor wittle Nerman was told he couldn't be number 1 by the little dictator abloo bloo bloooooooooooooo

I guess xavi is just another useless sideways ball passing merchant then

Suarez and Messi are on the wrong side of 30 and their entire midfield and defence is shit. I see a dark age for the club.

>the manlet is clearly a tyrant
Well his constant salary raises are killing Barça financially and he has pushed a bunch of WC players out of Barça due sheer jealousy/autism

I thought BRs universally adored Barca

He always was. He was clearly a system babby and had an average career before turning 28 around the time Pep came in.

Wouldn't it be the responsibility of the board to prevent that from happening? You know, the same one that's responsible for all the trouble that Barcelona has been through recently?

>source: my moorish ass and Marca.

The thing is, Barcelona were never a proper big club.

They were absolute nobodies until Ronaldinho put them on the map.

Then they hit the jackpot with their Xavi/Iniesta/Messi triangle (pure luck) and the rest is history.

Before 2003, ask anyone who the top 5 clubs in the world are and I can guarantee you not a single one (other than a Barca fan) would even think to mention Barcelona.

In the 90s the likes of Liverpool, Arsenal even Newcastle were considered far bigger clubs.

Messi is Barça and he knows it.If Messi threatens to leave Barça the board would get kicked in the next elections.Messi has hijacked Barça and until he retires Barça won't be able to rebuild properly
>Le ignore the opion of players that played alongside Messi
t.dumb beaner

>They were absolute nobodies until Ronaldinho put them on the map.
>In the 90s the likes of Liverpool, Arsenal even Newcastle were considered far bigger clubs.
b8

>In the 90s the likes of Liverpool, Arsenal even Newcastle were considered far bigger clubs.
Kek.In the 90's the PL was consider the weakest big league in Europe and Barça had the dream team era.You are dumb as hell if you think that Liverpoo or Arsenil were considered bigger than Barça

>A player can be egoist to be the #1 as seen from his emotional situation whenever he loses a final.
>No he can't , everything is conspiracy.

Dude were not talking about the triangle eye just about a guy who looks like an egoist being one.

More thread like this please, I can't stop laughing.

De Portivo and Las Palmas were (FACT) bigger clubs than Barcelona and PSG in the early 2000s.

Just check the Champions league from 1997 to 2003 and you probablly can't miss it.

I'm so BTFO that I even dropped my trip to avoid bullying. But everyone still recognize me because only us 16 year olds can be this delusional. Visca Barça, even though I'm a charnego and I can't go to the stadium without being beat up!

youtu.be/YjjEQNOkq4k?t=143
youtube.com/watch?v=Ya05VVFbGIo
Damn, just look at that anger they have towards Messi supposedly kicking them out of the club.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
>se queda

I just knew someone would bring up Rivaldo.

Pro-tip: He was never all that.

Sure, a great player, but someone on the same level (if not a few tiers below) the following:- Nedved, Fowler, Beckham, Giggs, Batistuta, Keane, Vieira, Zola, Cantona etc. etc.

Nowhere near Ronaldinho certainly.

NO

Bullshit, those faggots were thinking of Nerman as his replacement. That idea is now completely dead.

Do some reading.
pastebin.com/9Mvh1YGm

>In the 90's the PL was consider the weakest big league in Europe
I'd say it was joint 2nd best with La Liga with Italy being 1st.

>and Barça had the dream team era
Uh... not sure what 90s you lived through m8. Maybe it was all truly a dream for you.

Liverpool were a far bigger club than Barcelona in the 90s and most of the 00s. It's only really in the past 7 years or so that Barca have been classed as an 'elite' club.

And that's due to Messi, so probably not even fair to say Barcelona are elite, more like Messi is elite and carried them.

>Liverpool were a far bigger club than Barcelona in the 90s
Name 1 Liverpool player from the 90's that was on Laudrup's,Romario's or Rivaldo's level

>thinking anyone wont ask you for 200 mln since you have that kind of money
youre fucked "hermano"

they did but now for some reason they've always been lifelong psg customers

Owen was comfortably better than them all.

Liverpoo hadn't won a champions league or a Uefa cup in the 90s whereas Barcelona had Cruijff and the dream team of 94.
>joint 2nd best with La liga
It wasn't even top 3. Serie A, La liga, Bundesliga and Eredivisie were better. EPlel only had money going for them. No english team other than United ever got close to winning a Uefa cup or European cup in the 90s. EPlel was overrated garbage.

You're joking, right?

This. If they want Dembele or Dybala Dortumund/Juve will ask for 140 probably. They know Barcelona have the money.

No one other than MSN and Ronaldo are worth that much money. Every other top player is worth 150 million max in today's market.

i dont think neymar is better than Messi but what you're forgetting is the 2015-2016 season when Messi was injured for those couple of months. Neymar had pretty much put the team on his back.

>Owen was comfortably better than them all.

>yfw it's PSG

juve wont ask for less than 180 screencap this

>

>it's that one brazillian guy who thinks romario was forward on the same level as the likes of owen, drogba, cantona, zola, ronaldo, van nistelrooy, van persie, suarez, henry etc.

'no'

romario was on the level of raul, benzema, costa, berbatov, anelka

>owen
>drogba
>memetona
>zola
>fake ronaldo
>van tapinrooy
>van worst-sie

No.

I don't think even Owen thought he was that good.

Romario was better than
>owen, drogba, cantona, zola, , van nistelrooy, van persie,
And he is on the same level as
>ronaldo,suarez,henry

Your point being?

He win an FA cup or something that year?

Don't remind me of this fucking retard.

So why did he never sign for a big club?

Why did he spend his best, peak years playing against cans in Holland?

Romario was nowhere near as good as van Persie or van Nistelrooy.

Maybe Owen and Zola. Maybe around the same level as them.

>So why did he never sign for a big club?
Barça
>Romario was nowhere near as good as van Persie or van Nistelrooy.
He carried Brazil to a WC which is more than what V.Persie and Van Nistelrooy have done combined

He probably wasn't born in 94 and only says the others are better because of fifa ultimate team

>Barça
>Big club
kek

Before 2003, ask anyone who the top 5 clubs in the world were and I can guarantee you every single one (other than a ABB) would not even think to not mention Barcelona.
In the 90s the likes of Liverpool, Arsenal even Newcastle were considered far smaller clubs.

You're going to get ripped off in transfer deals for the next two summers because of the Neymar deal. Everyone knows you're flush with cash; your transfer fees are going to be twice as high as they should be.

You've lost the best player of his generation and you have no young stars to fill his boots. You need to get seriously busy right now if you don't want to be off the pace come 2020.

>english delusion.
Even french league were better than EPL...

PSG-liverpool 97 semi final of C2 :
youtube.com/watch?v=QIiLPSh-M6w

Monaco-Newcastle 97 quarter finals, C3
youtube.com/watch?v=AuctHuHCc5w

Monaco-ManchesterUnited 98 quarter of final,c1

Rc Strasbourg-Liverpool 98, C3
youtube.com/watch?v=BahXGzI2fEk

wanky defense and horrible midfield.

the only thing you can hope for is a copa del ray

i always loved PSG

>judging leagues by International cup performances
kek

Also, how did the mighty PSG do against Manchester City? Surely they didn't lose to the eternal CL chokers, right? Oh, wait.

they unironically expect messi to carry them to a title.

They still haven't realized Messi's peak was ages ago (2010/11 to be precise) and he's nowhere near the same level. Real Madrid's bench is unironically as strong as current's Barcelona first team lmao

litteral who

we speak about the 90's.

>Real Madrid's bench is unironically as strong as current's Barcelona first team
good, hopefully we'll be able to win against them some day