Right-wing opinions in Germany

The other day a university published some data on the prevalence of so-called right-wing extremist attitutdes. I thought I'd share them with Sup Forums.

All numbers are the percentage of people agreeing with a given statement. Green is (what used to be) eastern Germany, orange is western germany and red is Germany overall.

First slide: Overall right-wing extremist attitudes by year.

Other urls found in this thread:

research.uni-leipzig.de/kredo/Mitte_Leipzig_Internet.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=sZdguX_7xJA
zv.uni-leipzig.de/pressedaten/dokumente/dok_20140604103407_02ffd91ece.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1 post by this id

Second slide: Social darwinism, statements from left to right...

>Just like in nature, the strong should rule in society.
>Germans are naturally superior to other peoples
>There is worthwhile life and not worthwhile life

I'm afraid I don't browse Sup Forums enought to understand this hot new meme.

Third slide: Xenophobia
>Foreigners just come here to exploit our social services
>When jobs are getting scarce, we should send foreigners back to their home countries
>Germany's many foreigners have made the country too foreign

>nothing about methods or sample size.
>luegenpresse graphic
>source: university leipzig
>actual souce 404s: research.uni-leipzig.de/kredo/Mitte_Leipzig_Internet.pdf
fuck off, go home, auf wiedersehen, sage

Fourth slide: Support for right-wing dictatorship
>National interests may make a dictatorship the superior form of government
>We need a strong leader to rule Germany for the benefit of all
>What Germany needs now is a single strong party representing the national/ethnic community as a whole

>25%
Does this mean that 25% of the population support this?

It was online a while ago, you can still look up the methods and such in the whole published paper. There's no reason to doubt something anyone could check for themselves.

Fifth slide: Chauvinism
>We should finally regain the courage for a strong national feeling.
>What our country needs today is a strong and decisive achieving of german national interests opposed to foreign countries
>The highest goal of german politics should be to get Germany the power and prestige it deserves

youtube.com/watch?v=sZdguX_7xJA
das gibt mir fur deutschland hoffen
bitte mein deutsche volk
machen deutschland wieder stark

Like I said, green is Eastern Germany. 25% of those there agree with that statement, 21% in the west and overall it's 21.9%.

Final slide: Anti-semitism
>Even today jews have too much influence
>Jews use underhanded tactics more than others to get what they want
>The jews just have something special and peculiar about them and don't fit in with us

>overall it's 21.9%.
there is hope! Plz go full reich again...
We need it now more than ever

Yes.

Now compare that to the age structure of Germany.

And weep.

21% of germans want the führer back. The fire is rising.

Please, give us a terrorist attack and some major happenings at the swimmingpools. Where the fuck is the sun? We need warm weather, sluts with little clothing and lots of alcohol for maximum happening.

Soon my friends. Trump + Putin + LePen might change a lot. While the right wing party in germany is gaining, they most likely won´t get the majority next elections.

I don't think all those agreeing are old folks.

No, it means "I think the party I vote for should always win the election."

So Germans are least redpilled on kikes, the source of the problem.

Wtf are you talking about. Eat shit irrelevantistan.

THE EU IS THE FOURTH REICH WAKE THE FUCK UP EUROPE.

>Trump might very well lose the election or turn out to be a republican Obama who does a comlete 180 once in office
>Le Pen and Front National have a zero percent chance of winning the french presidential elections: zero percent chance

And Putin simply doesnt seem to have what it takes to go all in against a crumbling 'Jew World Order'.

Germans will have to rise up and clean up themself, no one will 'liberate' us from the insane zionist occupied government in Berlin.

>What Germany needs now is a single strong party (my party) representing the national/ethnic community (including the redifined Deutsche) as a whole.
i.e. I want the party I vote for (probably Merkel's) to win and remain in power.

Noice thanks for posting these. Germany is not as cucked as I thought. Democracy was a fucking mistake

>actual souce 404s: research.uni-leipzig.de/kredo/Mitte_Leipzig_Internet.pdf
It has been Merkeld

The german wording doesn't really fit that. "Volksgemeinschaft" is a very specific term.

Well it is about right wing views after all.

>FN strongest party in France
>0% chance of winning

You either know only Hauptschule math or are just shilling. Probably both.

Just because you add "(my party)" doesn´t make you statement true, you just make shit up now. This isn´t the holocaust where it´s just "in your mind".

Would you know the current party system in germany and how they behave and what their agendas are, then you would know that there is only one party that would end the current madness and that´s the right wing party. If any of the other current partys in germany would get over 50% on their own, then they´d even further increase the current madness until civil war starts.

I assume it's just some glitch for the time being. The same poll is conducted every 2 years and since the others are available online, there is no reason to assume this year's should stay down.
Here's 2014: zv.uni-leipzig.de/pressedaten/dokumente/dok_20140604103407_02ffd91ece.pdf

Once they piss the Germans off enough, it will be over.

To be fair, the entire 2nd round of voting thing is *explicitly* there to prevent any right parties from taking power. It was straight up admitted by the very people who created it.

>muh glitches

It was online before, so yeah.

Average german looks like this. They had their chace. Slavs will be the shit this time.

Of course that´s the reason. Few more deaths by muslims, maybe another terror attack and the tide will turn in France. Over time, the "public discussion" changed drastically and is way more radicallized. When I see the comment section of news in germany today compared to 10 month ago, jesus fucking christ, it´s like day and night.

And it will continue. Another 4-5 Month and people will state in public to crucify muslims. Maybe the european soccer cup will start the fire. Together with another terror attack, hopefully in germany and other summer happenings, things can turn to shit rather quick.

>rechts extreme einstellung

kek ARD at its best.