Why is Sup Forums against denying guns for those on the terror watchlist?

Why is Sup Forums against denying guns for those on the terror watchlist?

>inb4 1 shill by shill shill

Because it would be a violation of the 2nd, 5th and 14th Amendments.

You commie faggot.

Because all of Sup Forums is on a terror watch list.

the goobermint could put everyone on the watchlist.

>post badthink on Sup Forums
no guns for you

due process

sage

If due process was involved and someone was pled guilty, than the 14th and 5th would not go against that.

Again with due process.

Wait... shit.

Even Trump and the NRA are for it. They have no argument

Because the libs will abuse it to fuck with the people.
And even if this was the law, it would not have prevented the muzzy in Orlando from buying his guns.

Because you do not take the rights away from citizens without transparency accountability and a conviction. The shitty watch lists are none of these things. The first step is to make the watch list worth something otherwise fuck off with this degrading the rights of American citizens shit.

OP here.

Fuck me, I was a faggot. I have a new question:

How do we prevent the NWO government from destroying due process?

HARD MODE: No Trump 2016

Because if your a veteran of the US and have a negative view on the government youre put on the watch list.

Due process.

Also - the Constitution.

Also - SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

I'll reply to the shill thread because it is a valid conversation topic despite OP's obvious troll attempts.

I would support the watchlist ban IF there was a jury based decision system to put someone on it. Right now anyone can be put on the list for any reason, and you cannot ask to be removed.

I see 2 things happening after they approve this law.

>a huge number of raids on peoples homes looking for guns
>the supreme court overturning the law based of this user's point

think about it this way. We are talking about taking someone's constitutional right way based off of something they "might" do. Its the ultimate thought crime legislation.

Dont allow the constitution of the united states to be undermined. The founding fathers knew what they were doing when they made that thing.

Because I don't trust the government with the ability to unilaterally decide who can own guns.

> "im guilty until proven innocent" thats how due process works!

Like said, the gub'men could put ANYONE on a list that revokes some/all their freedom and then its up to you to beg for mercy to get them back.

I need to renew my passport to go on vacation
>HEY NOW, you can't leave the country!
I need to drive to work...
>DRIVE? your car bomb to the center for the blind, deaf, dumb, trans, white, children? I don't think so johnny jihad...

I'll post this on goy book...
>SO your ISIS friends can see it!?!?

>inb4 slippery slope

It started with airport security, then they tapped all your electronics, and now they x-ray you to death

Fucking perfect.

Daily reminder that the GOPe is voting to strip people on the "watch list" from buying guns. They stabbed us in the back, AGAIN!

Why don't we just make it illegal for everyone but whites and Asians to have guns?

Do as this faggot says:
And kill the sons of bitches who try to impede you.

I still think they are pandering to the crowd right now. Laws and votes don't happen this fast

>If due process was involved and someone was pled guilty, than the 14th and 5th would not go against that.

Except that's not how you end up on watchlists.. What you describe is roughly what due process in a court of law looks like. Due process in a court of law is not needed to be put on a US watchlist.. As a matter of fact, you don't even need to be an American, you don't need to be an adult.. You don't even need to be past the stage of wearing diapers and crying for your mommy's tit to end up on a watchlist.

Because we just put you on the list. See how easy that was?

If you have enough probable cause to strip them of their constitutional rights then why not just lock them up?

Cause of the patriot act we are all on the "terror" watch list

Because, unlike the criminal justice system, the terror watch list does not and can not have due process.

Trump is actually working with the NRA to come up with a plan for regulations that actually work without infringing on anyone's rights.

Obama and Hillary are literally declaring the Second Amendment has no place in their country.

Trump is looking more presidential all the time.

Because you're put on the terror watchlist without there being solid evidence of you being involved with terrorism.
If the authorities can prove you're a potential threat they should ban you from having guns, just like with felons and mentally ill people.
Doesn't change a lot though, people bent on acquiring guns to commit acts of terrorism will get them through the black market anyway.

Leftists are absolutely retarded with their gun control agenda and want people to become defenseless.
Criminals don't give a shit about gun free zones.

The US doesn't have a gun problem though, it has a nigger and spic problem.

Would someone really do this? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

also check my captcha

You can legally blow a horse in all of canada. Slippery slope is in full effect

>Implies they won't use the ban against people speaking against cultural marxism.
This is basicly just another step in removing guns from nationalists so we can't rise up.
Pic realated, it's you.

What is due process under the law?

I think I am on the watch list, I always get "randomly selected " for additional screening at the airport. I blame /pol

>Due Process