CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64abkd_u2Y0
twitter.com/lukeblom
nbcnews.com/politics/congress/senate-democrats-filibuster-over-gun-control-enters-second-day-n593396
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9pHidD8sc
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/743434911848095744
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zYyrPHg_ag0
youtu.be/ZbM6WbUw7Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HI

New exciting polls that show how Trump will do against Clinton!!!

A little off topic, but just like Trump in america and Farage in the UK, there's a man fighting for his country in the Netherlands.

youtube.com/watch?v=64abkd_u2Y0

Pay a little visit, his speeches are cool.

awoo

>already at page 5 right after being made
Lubed slide up in here

fuck u
delete

has he finally been strumped?

triggered?

First for #noBrexit

Add me on twitter, I have revealed my power level and need followers etc. Trying to convert all the bernouts in my state to Trump supporters.

Also I need more memes that are more acceptable to normies if you have any,

twitter.com/lukeblom

Gotta slide fast

KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS THREAD

>be me
>wake up
>cold light of day
>i took the meme ending a little hard
>got wasted last night
>mom says I kept yelling "don't let your dreams be memes" at her
>she wants me to go to rehab now

JUST

Holy shit guys, check the updated polls now, Im #guackbowl now

whats twitter

Early Trumpgen is cancer. "Finland" and friends will probably be here all day.

WHAT KIND OF MOVEMENT IS THIS?

RALLY WHEN

SPEECH WHEN

nbcnews.com/politics/congress/senate-democrats-filibuster-over-gun-control-enters-second-day-n593396

Reminder that Republicans are spineless fucks once again, and everyone on this site will be put on the list

Anyone else here hate Trump for how he changed his tune? All his recent speeches are about how it doesn't matter if you're gay, or muslim, or black, or a cuck that everyone is equal as long as they live in America. And that USA under Trump will be a "tolerant, open society", it almost sounds like a Sup Forums parody of what liberals say. He really cucked out on every issue worth caring about, yet /Pol still keeps calling this fraud their "god emperor". It's sickening. How can you not see that this man is just another egalitarian, capitalist counter-revolutionary who loves bourgeois values and wants compromises with LGBT and black minorities so he can keep the hoard that he amassed with the help of his white, cishet male privilege. I can't believe you'd support this /Pol, I thought you guys were cool.

>"Finland" and friends will probably be here all day.

that chart or poll posting finn was here posting that shit for over 10 hours yesterday

Why the quotation marks?

>a masturbating wolf

A website/app where people can share short sentences etc. I don't think people from the UK are allowed on it though.

Bloomberg: Clinton +18
Bloomberg: Clinton +12
>CBS: Clinton +6
>CBS: Clinton +6

She's going down.

Reminder this faggot spends all day here

No job, no aspirations, just a cheap proxy and some polls.

It's not going to pass a vote bro.

What the fuck is wrong with the Fucking finn and gipsy shills? Fucking stop with that poll from bloomBERG you beta cucks, do you want a woman for president you bastards arab sucking virgin retards?

more like she's not going up as much

The dude's false flagging, he's on our side. He made those Occupy Democrats that make Trump look good.

Every Finn agrees with you!

You can't be "racist" in these jewified times

With me*

Why is nobody taking about this?
Is he done?

Give me a (You) and list your state if you will vote for trump in the general

Downward trends.

Sell all stocks in Clinton

the finn is more pathetic than the gypsy, fucking 10 HOURS yesterday, 30 to 40 post in every Trump general for that sad piece of shit

Louisiana reporting

They want to avoid reality. And he is done.

Ohio.

Don't they only need 10 or so repubs to gain the majority on it?

They don't exactly think of the American citizen while doing these votes and I don't have confidence they won't fold to emotion

HEEEEELP NOOOOOWWWW
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9pHidD8sc

California. We're gonna make a big play for California.

Texas here

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/743434911848095744

The dip is normal.

I agree, he isn't even consistent in his views! All the more reason not to vote for him!

Michigan, going red

The night is always darkest before the dawn. He hasn't used his TRUMP card yet. Can't wait for his speech on Hilldog; that will utterly destroy the Clintons.

Ohio. Northeast chapter

Something like that will happen here in the States. Hopefully, no one gets harmed except for the Trump campaign. A Trump supporter rushing Hillary while screaming "MAGA!" would surely seal Trump's fate.

THIS IS A FATMENT

cause of dip??

Jew York
M
A
G
A

You sons of bitches better go red. Don't let the fags in Columbus Cleveland and Cincy bring you down

>he thinks facts matter in an election

You underestimate how much power the NRA has, even if they say one thing publicly I guarantee you they're telling politicians not to vote for the bill.

California. On vacation though.

The illegal meme isn't even a meme. Some guys with green cards are trying to get work at NASA.

Because this.

Trump. And it is permanent.

June isn't a great month for Americans. It's hellishly hot and we're always rushing about, more than normal

>responding to a finn that posts 10 hours a day

SAD, stop

>Hillary Clinton
>a rich woman telling poor people to vote for the rich woman because she is a woman and the rich investors that own her know whats best for you.

Colorado so it does not matter. My state might go for fucking Bernie. I'm not even looked at like a crazy person for openly laughing at hilldawgs.

Hillary Clinton is a Muslim apologist traitor

The shooter was a registered Democrat and an ISIS agent.

Gays Must Die Says Imam Speaker At Orlando Mosque.
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

Islam teaches death to homosexuals, non-muslims and those who blaspheme Mohammed.

The Truth About the Gay Nightclub Massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=zYyrPHg_ag0

The western culture and and the islamic culture are just two different worlds and if you try to mix them with each other you will get a bad chemical reaction.

SLOW
AND
STEADY

primary is over so don't expect too many until after the convention in august. Time to rest up for the fall.

Florida master race

>10 hours a day
I like that I have become so infamous that even when I am not here you think that I have been

What a lying piece of shit.
He predicted a "dip" right at the start of June as a way to cover his ass when Trump's poll numbers inevitably drop with the increasing unavailability figures of this joke of a candidate.

Why anyone takes Scott Adams seriously anymore is beyond me. I'm glad to be campaigning to remove his comics from several print mediums.

Virginia - MVGA!

So apparently, Trump's donation to veterans' groups came out of the Trump Foundation, which is an FEC violation.

Just end it.

>believing Bloomberg after that shit poll

Trump failed again!

texas
>tfw he is in texas today and tomorrow
cant wait to meet my future fuhrer
o-or just see him from a few yards i-if thats okay...

Finnbro, you're always here.

Who's going to the Dallas rally early? I want to make sure I get to be in the front row

Trump
No one wants him except white right-wing loonies
It's an inconvenient fact that none of you white racist scum wants to come to terms with
There aren't enough Klanmembers in the US that can elect a man like him into the White House

That's it, I'm now a #Lyin'ForRyan

True, his analysis are a joke.

Well, Trump is doing better than Reagan was at this point.

KEK don't make me laugh.

if you stop replying they might actually go away

ever wonder why a finn would give a fuck about our president?

can you name the leader of finnland without google?

Either it's

>CTR
>Reddit
>b8

>I'm glad to be campaigning to remove his comics from several print mediums.

Nate is that you?

Of course, Sauli Niinistö!

isn't it Bjork

>primary is over so don't expect too many until after the convention in august. Time to rest up for the fall.

WHY EVEN LIVE

Why are all these proxy fags using Finland as their base point?

The fucking Judge. I know Trump is right, but he's scaring the normies. Big misstep.

>Let me tell ya, folks, Trump Card is my absolute favorite move. That and Barrier--we're gonna build that Barrier, folks, you know that. Four weeks ago, the Bastiodon Union endorsed me, can you believe it? The first time they ever endorsed a candidate! And they tell me, "Yungoos, we NEED that Barrier." What we have now is pitiful. The Ludicolos just walk straight into our country. The Hawluchas don't even need to use fly to get in here, folks! It's true.

youtu.be/ZbM6WbUw7Bs

I sure hope you're right, but the repubs are deathly afraid of being called racist and portrayed as gun-nuts

How did finding the stickers go?

Be careful bro, maybe park at a lot that is further so when you reach car you arent just trapped in your car. Its a late rally in south dallas...

It gunna be DARK

The fuck are you talking about? He keeps giving rallies

I always knew finns are scum. You are licking the rich elite globalist assholes. You traitor.