"So user what do you do all day anyways since you don't have a job...

>"So user what do you do all day anyways since you don't have a job? Surely you must have been working on something interesting, right? You didn't just waste all your time talking to NEETs on the internet, right? You didn't do that, did you user? You didn't spend 16 hours a day doing something useless when you could have made productive use of your time as a NEET? Right user? You're not 21 years old with no accomplishments, right?"

Other urls found in this thread:

codecademy.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

for fuck's sake, stop making these threads, just start learning some language or whatever

Learning a languge is useless though. Everyone worth speaking to already knows English. I don't really desire to talk to some village idiots from Nigeria

Are you on the left or right? Cute couple either way desu

>Learning a languge is useless though. Everyone worth speaking to already knows English.
This is bullshit, it shows that you don't travel, also - this statement you made is a great indicator of your general intellectual level.

You're right, I don't travel because I'm a NEET but the few countries I've been to everyone who was worth speaking to knew english.

Also I already speak another language and it's pretty much useless for me because the only people who only speak that language are retards I don't want to communicate with anyway.

>this statement you made is a great indicator of your general intellectual level.

Give me one reason why I should spend my limited time on learning another language as opposed to something I actually care about.
This is like saying I'm stupid for not wanting to learn Piano when I couldn't give less of a fuck about piano.

fag btfo

>Give me one reason why I should spend my limited time on learning another language as opposed to something I actually care about.
Generally speaking people learn things driven by intellectual fascination. If you lack this factor then it's really hard to convince you why learning anything is "cool". Like having so much time you could read all canon of European literature or anything, yes - including learning how to play piano, but you prefer to wail on Sup Forums.

BTW, what's that foreign language you know? Also - do you have any degree?

Everyday

Learning a language just has little to no practical value. It's a tremendous time investment and I see no purpose for it unless I was let's say a businessman who went on frequent(5 or more per year) trips to a country. I literally have no interest in speaking to people who don't speak english because that means they're poor, stupid or just uninteresting.

It's rather you who seems to be uninteresting. Playing piano is meh, languages are meh... You seem to be a walking meh.

OK, maybe try this:
codecademy.com/

i tried that and it was useless. I learned more from books.

I want to make an arbitrage bot.

so you are aware that he creates these threads all the time but it didn't occur to you that he is just larping?

he has a point about no practical value of learning languages.
traveling to europe from here is fucking expensive. latin america is not really suitable for tourism for obvious reasons. asian languages are fucking hard and not worth the effort.

>not wanting to go sightseeing in favelas

try 25

How do you even get that old while doing nothing

you
are
the
worst
poster
on
int

I did nothing and the years went by.

Very sad

seriously you guys are so lucky that english is both very easy and extremely rewarding to learn. no wonder many of you are so motivated to master it. literally, a whole new world opens to you. so it is all about the return on investment.

First, English isn't that easy, eg. your tenses are quite abundant, your spelling is fucked up, also for us Slavs things like articles are quite difficult, since our languages lack them (excluding Bulgarian/Macedonian), etc. Second, I live in a monoethnic country and I could function perfectly well without any foreign languages, but in my opinion learning them is simply interesting, eg. I learn Brazilian Portuguese despite the fact that I don't have any suicidal thoughts so visiting Brazil is not an option in the current situation.

Of course you can function in your country without it. My point is all worthwhile resources on the internets are in English. So clearly English is a special case. You don't just learn it because it is "simply interesting".

>could have learned a language
>could have learned programming
>could have learned to draw

>browsed dank memes all day