STORMFAGS BTFO

How does it feel to know that your precious Germany's best player and star of the team is half-black?

It's a sport about running, no wander a nigger is good at it.

Put bike racks at tour de france you will have niggers breaking records.

they even removed the "national"
now it's just "The Team"

I'm glad I'm forbidden to cheer for Germany anyways.

lol their best player is Mesut Özil, although he's a muslim kek

fuck this shit. since this boateng gauland neighbor thing they are pushing it to hard.first time for 20 years i am not rooting for germany in an international tournament.

>half

Soccer is probably the most base and simplistic sport. No wonder third worlders love it so much. It literally requires no brain power to play.

he doesn't look half

>povertyball

I personally don't care. He's not a dindu or a race baiter. He's usually one of the few German players to sing the anthem too.

Good

Ozil is overrated trash.

In 50 years all Germans will be half-niggers, pardon the term (sandniggers or just regular blacks)

Germany's half nigger, what's your point?

Best player black, who now?
Best Players by far : Kroos,Neuer,Schweinsteiger

> a central back
> Best player
> star of the team

Go back to playing Rugby Australia.

Forgot Müller.

And its like 4 blacks in the whole team? i think at least.

Gonna watch the game in the frankfurt stadium later. A happening would be perfect right now since it's 16.6.16

also the best player must be schweinsteiger since he's the only guy i know.

> Schweinsteiger
> Best player

Fucking hell grandpa get out of here.

fuck off shill

>manschaft

Grandpa? well considering im closing in on the big 30, maybe.
Schweinsteiger is still THE engine in our midfield, backed by khedira and kroos.
Whats the matter?

i want that webm of boateng getting rekt by messi

OMFG OMFG DU HAST RECHT!!!

He isn't even starting, he is far from being "THE engine" of the German team.

definitively not the star of the team, that'll be like Neuer, Müller or Schweinsteiger

>Only White players

Oy vey das racist

>19 assist in one PL season
>overrated
chose uno por favor senor

best players still white mate

Heil Neuer!

Our team is still super white for west eu standards even our albanian looks like an aryan and we got best bub müller

>Portugalish Caliphate
>White

>3 Major Tournaments where he was the Invisible Man
>best player

sven i know you love muds, but no, just no.

>PL
>relevant

Kek

he's not adopted

We're not stormfags you fucking retard

This, both American football and baseball are both more complex and require actual strategy. And hockey requires actual skill.
Soccer has none of that.

If it is so easy why do you suck ass at it?

So what are the smart sports? We attract some pretty smart euro/south american NBA players (Dirk, Tony Parker, Steve Nash, Manu) but our homegrown ones are retarded.

Because there is no money in it here. And we already have a low paying enthusiast sport in hockey.

Soccer is a little kids game in the US due to its simplicity.

>literally our best players are all blonde haired gods
>one negro among them
>OMG DUDE LE MULTICULTURAL DIVERSITY LOLOL LITERALLY TUMBLR THE TEAM

I'm fucking sick of this shit, we have one turkroach and one nog in our team the rest are almost entirely literal aryans.
Have you SEEN other nations teams? Look at France for fucks sake. Even England has more nogs.

And he's not our best player or star you goddamn fucking kangaroo cunt, he's just a good player who happened to do an epic move in the last match

Goddamn piece of shit pseudo-burgers I'm going to fucking gas you all, go back to watching your FAT fucking mcdonalds munching handegg abomination FULL of niggers where 90% of the screentime is FAT coaches and cheerleaders because nothing fucking happens you goddamn fucking MCFUCKINGDONALDS MUNCHING FAT PIECES OF LARDSHIT

>Boateng
>best

Kel, he has almost no presence most of the time, he's a second string player who got lucky.

Again if it's so simple why you suck ass?

Nations with lower budget than you do better at the game.

>caring about soccer
literal cuck

Because we don't play it, I bet a Belgian hockey/baseball/american football team would suck worse than the U.S soccer team. Soccer is the equivalent of softball here, it's a girls game(our female team is one of the best iirc)

>german flag
>calling it "soccer"

stop appropriating american culture

>Soccer
Who gives a shit

Sorry but the best player on the German side is absolutely neuer.
Then Müller.
Then boateng.

His mother is a coal burner