Your cunt

Your cunt
How old you do you have to be to buy cigs?

Flag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAGMwX1yaCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's what you get for living in Jew Jersey
also
>2018-1
>smoking the cancerous jew

but you can get them anyway in some stores if you're younger
t. knower

Managed to buy a pack at 16 once though,
I just told the cashier I didn't know my social security number when he asked.

>I just told the cashier I didn't know my social security number when he asked.
They have to that type in? Dont you have to show ID?

I don't know I dont smoke because i don't want lung cancer

I used to buy my tobacco at "that" gas station
never asked for ID

Chile
Legally 18. But I easily bought them when I was 12, maybe even younger kids can do it.

18, but you can buy them at any age if you know where to go
Same with alcohol

>showing ID in stores
do they ask that in yurop?, here they only ask your age, unless you look very underage

Do you people actually smoke? Why?

England
18 but you can legally smoke at 16

why do you care?

18 but unless you look like a literal babby you can buy them at 16 in most convenience stores here. Cigs are fucking cheap too.
t. Virginia

no but i am the baggkóngur (snus)
youtube.com/watch?v=tAGMwX1yaCo

I hope it is banned completely

Our Duma tried to ban selling cigs to anyone born after 2014, I wonder where did that law go. Prpbably wrecked by Putin's goons on tobacco money.

because fucking your mother while you're home is stressful

Just trying to understand the mind of retards. Seems kind of dumb to want to give yourself lung diseases

No, asking for ID is the norm. I just happened to not have any on me. My bet is that he just didn't want to bother dealing with my bullshit so he just gave in.

Þetta var í Laugarásvideó

>legally smoke at 16
most countries don't have a minimum

that's why you don't deserve a reply, mind your own business.

So if teenagers say they are the correct age they will get the cigarettes?
>unless you look very underage
And then what? They probably not ask for ID right? Because you were so surprised stores do that in europe? So what do they do?

>he still believes the smoking causes lung cancer meme
look at him and laugh

Don't you know that smoking is bad for you? Are your parents divorced?

Ever notice how people who smoke are always vile? Just the type of people you want to avoid really

Annars man ég reyndar ekki eftir að hafa nokkurntíman verið spurður um skilríki fyrir eða eftir þetta

Definitely

>Laugarásvideó
bý ekki í borg óttans hef ekki hugmynd hvað það er
versla allar tóbaksvörur, þar á meðal ólöglegt fíngróft neftóbak i bifreiðarstöð oddeyrar

well, depends on the store, but no, they don't ask your ID and most of them not even ask your age, but some actually do, and if you look underage they can refuse to sell you, same with alcohol

I googled it's it's still in progress. It was not Duma but the ministry of health.

BTW Petersburg is going to ban selling vapes to people under 21.

Nota sure, I AM 26 and smoke since 14...

In here you have to be 18 for alcohol, but there is a 'Look 21' policy, if you look under 21 then they ask ID. some supermarkets have Look 25

Addictions in general and poor financial spending habits aimed to satisfy these are usually signs of other and more severe character flaws.

Some addictions are a little understandable though, smoking on the otherhand is terrible in every aspect

you can legally smoke at any age. if a kid was smoking, coppers couldn't legally take the tobacco off him. they would probably try to press where he got it from out of him, possibly take the kid to the parents. but there's no laws that say minors can't smoke. they just can't buy, and it is illegal to sell, give, or otherwise provide minors with tobacco

mind your own business, Muhammed/Karl/Adolf

>The smoker is literally a 15 year old "I'LL DO WHAT I WANT MOM"

it's look under 25. has been for like 2 years now.

my Morrisons is still 21

18 but they're changing it to 21 in my state.
There was one Shell on my street where they'd sell to me when i was 15-17 as long as I came after 11pm

Stupidity.

>mind your own business
It doesn't work like that because the business of smoking is the interests of everyone involved. It puts a strain on the health system, thus tax payers have a right to make smokers feel like the scum they are. It puts a health risk to anyone in the vicinity, thus people around smokers have a right to make smokers feel like the selfish scum they are. The industry is also responsible for modern slavery and lobbying against scientific enterprise, trying to suppress research and publication, thus everyone has the right to make smokers feel like the human garbage they are for funding an objectively indefensible corporate class which have no right to exist.

Smoking and the tobacco industry is inherently in violation of the NAP. Smokers should be sterilised and have their right to vote removed. They have no justification to be allowed to exist in the modern world.

grow up

18 in my state with no chance of it being raised anytime soon. The south is traditionally where all of the tobacco is grown, so it's still accepted here (to a certain extent).

Well I used to go an buy cigs for my dad when I was a kid so doubt anyone cares

maybe you should lol

>Smoking and the tobacco industry is inherently in violation of the NAP

some of these are really not that funny

There's too many using the whole sex slave thing. It's funny the first 3 times you see it but then it gets old.

>live in tiny state
>drive to next state
>revenue goes to a different state
new jersey is retarded

>New Jersey
New York City

They would ask for ID only if you clearly look underage to them. I mean it's fucking common sense.

Dunno, I'm not a rebellious teenager who thinks that sucking tobacco cock makes him adult and manly.

For alcohol and cigarettes it used to be 16 and unregulated, so even a 12 year old could buy it.

Since 2014 they changed it to 18 and you get an ID check.

18 and you can only buy them in "tobacco shops" public smoking is also banned in most places.
Gypsies and bydlos love smelling like ashtray for some reason