Do you booby trap your house? I'm thinking about putting some up

Do you booby trap your house? I'm thinking about putting some up.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_mine_contamination_in_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yea been doing this for years

so many traps in my house its like an obstacle course

really need to turn on the lights at night time too otherwise can accidentally fall into spike traps i setup

ive died so many times its fuking dangerous

would that even fire? I mean, without a proper chamber to create proper pressure, would the bullet be shot or would the casing simply swell?

ur a potato magnet

of course the bullet would shoot up

its not jammed into the casing that hard.... the explosive would eject it and shoot it directly up and through any foot

Saw hicock45 stick rounds in a pan, heat it up, and take a look after they went off. The result, because the actual bullet is heavier than the casing, is that the casing just explodes. I can't remember, but I do think some damage was done to the pan. So I doubt the bullet would shoot up through the foot of the victim, but it would still injure them. Not incapacitate, but definitely effect movement speed.

I just leave legos and cats everywhere

Gentle reminder for my fellow law-abiding, peaceful, loving Americans: mantrapping is a serious crime.

trap guns are a sweet way to land some jailtime

why would you do that? Just get a dog, gun and some thorny bushes under your windows

100% illegal, no matter the country/state you are in.

You can't arm your premises with timed weapons.

Fucking idiots.

>live in america
>buy guns and crossbows to kill people in 1 hit
>do mass shootings
>cant set up a trap

Lol at you

I know you're not even allowed to own water pistols over there, so I wouldn't expect you to know, but the chamber is the only thing that holds the casing together when a bullet is fired. It's the pressure built up from a close and sealed chamber that forces the bullet out of the open end. Without those elements, a bullet is basically just a metal firecracker.

Stick to shitposting.

reminder that the vietcong caked their traps with human shit

These. If someone tries to break into your house just shoot him. If he falls into your snake pit, you're going to the slammer.

This is my booby trap problem

>buying cheap chinese shit bullets where the casing explodes

The only person at fault is you

>ive died so many times its fuking dangerous

struth Bruce lucky we got all that free healthcare hey m8

I normally keep my traps under my bed.

You're going to fall into your own bullshit you fucking leaf

you should make a cat out of legos

Fucking maniac

>be Australian firefighter responding to a fire at some NEET's house
>roof partially, collapsed, NEET stuck inside bedroom
>chop down the door and enter the house to rescue him
>serrated saw comes out of the wall and cuts you in half

>it's another "le legos are le mostest dangerous weaponry of the world xDDD" episode

>net full of venomous spiders & snakes empties on corpse
>the floor opens up releasing 12 crazed, starved cannibal English backpackers
>the emu SS roll in and wipe out all threats brutally and efficiently

>XDDXDDXDXD LEGOS HURT A BIT WHEN STOOD ON LOL ARNT WE FUCKING HILARIOYS VOTE BERNIE 2016 XDXDDDXDX

Keep 10 large dogs and become a houndmaster

Yes I can.

Why don't you come over and prove that I don't have booby traps set up.

You can't booby trap your house! When the police come to your house to do a no-knock raid based on a single anonymous tip on your neighbor's house but they got the wrong address, you'll be liable for murder if anything should happen to them!

Le cheeky redditor

I don't think that trap would work. Bullets only fire out of the cartridge they way they do in guns because they're in a sealed chamber that only allows for energy to be transferred in a single direction. When you just have a round in an unenclosed empty space like in that trap, there's nothing forcing the gas to expand in a specific way leading to the bullet to fire out in one direction.

Think of it this way. If you just have a pile of gunpowder and ignoite it, it'll just burn quickly, but no explosion. But put that gunpowder in a tightly enclosed space (let's say inside a barrel) and you get an explosion.

The bullet will be ejected from the cartridge, but the energy would also be lost from the gas breaking through the cartridge in every other direction as well. It would have much less power behind it than if it were fired from a gun. Probably wouldn't do anything life threatening.

the trick is to encase it in a metal pipe - it doesn't need to be particularly strong

>1 post by this ID

its a booby trap

That's extremely illegal.

As someone who did it before ... don't do it. Or at least write down what you did so you dont fuck yourself harder than you can imagine.

So, you are playing Minecraft?

What if it's not a "trap", but he falls into your snake-habitat on accident while trying to break in? Unlucky burglar didn't know about your snake-habitat, he should have knocked on the door instead.

Can a bullet even go through a shoe without some place to get power?

Sounds like you have a story to tell

That's really fucking dumb man. You're 1000x more likely to set them off yourself than for someone else to

No, you're wrong. But I wouldn't expect you to understand. Are you allowed to even use the word "bullet"?

Isn't it illegal to do that? Think of the firemen and medical personel coming to help you should you get a stroke or a fire. You shouldn't do this.

Underrated

I've had two bikes stolen from my front yard. The niggers even cut through a post with a saw to get to one.

So I've thought of buying a $20 bike from the pawn shop and rigging it with high voltage wires so any nignog that tries to steal it gets an early dose of the electric chair.

If I put up a sign saying "DANGER DO NOT TOUCH" would I be absolved of liability when an illiterate nigger tries to take it anyways?

Kek`d hard

Just say "It was a prank bro"
also, make sure you're armed.

why the fuck? you will never bring enyone in. thats why you want to trap it.

fucking autismo brain at it best.

He was referring to

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_mine_contamination_in_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina