What do you guys actually 'do' while listening to music?

What do you guys actually 'do' while listening to music?

>tfw too pleb to sit and literally just listen to a full album

I just read or surf

Sometimes I dance in my room.

Eat/walk to class

Homework, yo. Gotta love college. Either that or I smoke weed sitting around with my friends philosophising. Sometimes I'll end up on long drives with people. Cleaning the house is a good music activity, too. Especially in the glorious acoustics of a bathroom. Cooking and music is pretty fucking comfy too.

I read the lyrics
If there's no lyrics then I just sit and do what feels right

>surf

literally only started doing nothing yesterday, I actually think I really prefer it desu, I closed my eyes, laid on my back and it was an entirely different experience. 3 albums clicked from being able to listen to all of the nuances that I wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

>tfw I now feel like I haven't listened to my entire music library and I have to relisten to 500+ albums

Sometimes I just sit and stare at the wall, other times I browse the web or read the lyrics or some shit

Eating, browsing internet, or reading a book i got recently.

Stare at the iTunes screen or look up different version of the song on Youtube. Or if I'm driving and listening...um, drive.

Shitpost or do homework.
Might try and figure out how to play it if I get the urge.
I'm a huge fan of trying to drum out the songs on my desk or my legs as well.

I drive, browse the web, or work out. Hell, I'll just listen when it's a brand new to me album.

shitpost

Game
Do homework
Drive/Ride
Shower

If I had friends I would listen to shit with them too

play fgo or feh

shitpost on Sup Forums

video games
shitpost
lay in bed

Also, I sometimes put on a shitty action movie and turn the volume off while I listen to music

I like to make mixed genre playlists and run to them. It's honestly the best thing to keep me going because if I listen to a single album much of the filler tracks and intermissions or whatever might get me out of the zone. I know it's probably kinda pleb to Sup Forums but whatever, generally if a track clicks with me enough I'll go look up the whole album and listen to it while studying/cleaning/drinking morning coffee/etc

>Vidya/Chores/Driving
I wish I had friends who I could listen to shit with but all of them are either not into music as much as I am or our tastes are polarizing

I usually just sit and do nothing. If I can't understand the lyrics easily, I'll read them on genius.

Get fucked in the ass

I often do crosswords, sudoku or stuff like that

>tfw playing Crusader Kings 2 and listening to Varg's entire discography

>I'm a huge fan of trying to drum out the songs on my desk or my legs as well
holy kek, I hate you
you too

I wish I were you

Painting watercolor vaginas.

Smoke weed errrday

Homework and make patterns. I think the good thing about getting an assload of work from uni is that I can explore a lot more music.

What vidya do you guys like to play while listening?

looking up lyrics is super pleb

I'm busy being depressed and looking up smut that I'll never fap to because I've no drive to masturbate anymore.

The Binding of Isaac and TF2

chat with people on discord (text) or browse Sup Forums/[spoiler]reddit[/spoiler]

Civilization is a perfect for long relaxing slow paced game to do something while listening to music. Action packed games require too much concentration and can't concentrate on the music though.

>not forming Gross Germanium in EU4 while listening to Wagner and Prussian marches
stop being a contrarian

Play vidya
Joy ride
jog/walk
Dance

>mfw hardcore hiphop is the only genre that keeps me erect while fucking

I normally play vidya or browse Sup Forums
Tho listening to Helpless Child while lying down in the dark was one of the best musical experiences I've had in a while

I take a walk around the city. I'm too autistic to just sit down at listen to the music.

why not a book you got a long time ago?

play repetitive menial games like clustertruck or ziggurat

walk, lift, drive, browse Sup Forums/reddit

>500+ library
look at this absolute pleb

pretend that i wrote it and that i'm performing it in front of people who i know and would be impressed. or pretend that i'm out with my friends and we're drinking beers and being rowdy and belting out the lyrics.

I'm watching tennis and listening to ...I Care Because You Do right this second

Play oldschool runescape. It’s an extremely passive game built around grinding so you can focus on both the music and the game pretty easily. It’s fun to see how much xp I get after listening to a full album

When I listen to music after fapping i usually just browse 9gag until I'm sick of it

hearthstone, factorio, anything grindy

Play MMOs

Fgo as in fate grand order? Nice. Me I play games too. I listen to a lot of Dungeon Synth and play roguelikes

Work, jump rope or hit the heavy bag.
Also smoke weed.

>kek
holy shit, I hate you

it is not if english is not ur first language

>things plebs say

I probably shouldn't answer that.

I’ve never seen somebody unironically say they go on 9fag here before. Holy shit Sup Forums really is the worst board

that has got to be bait.
who could stand 9fag

>use pleb and patrician unironically

sometimes during or right after work
at night before i go to bed, smoking weed with candles lit

I listen to music with a buddy of mine. On deployments I listen to music when I am racked up or when doing maintenance or whatever. I also smoke. Smoking is good when listening to music.

Knit
Draw
Videro games

army user knows whats up

Haha, I'm a submariner in the Navy. But close guess.

play with foreskin

I do math/engineering homework typically. That or I am painting at my job or driving.

I only play music at work that I know.

New music is reserved for driving or relaxing

i get high and drunk. in that order. or cuddle with my girlfriend.

Lay in bed and contemplate suicide.

> or cuddle with my girlfriend.
you dont have a girlfriend nice try mate

I love listening to music while staring out the bus window.

Patrician

street race

Your picture is what I do OP. Just with a picture of Lauren Mayberry instead of the rock

this is either a troll post or you're new here.

lol

stop having a girlfriend if u have one

he's at bandcamp