Why is "gender" all of a sudden being given different meanings...

Why is "gender" all of a sudden being given different meanings? Is it just people with mental issues trying to cry out for attention?

Yes.
/end thread/

Execute them. They provide no value to society.

More like spoiled, middle class white kids who have spent their entire lived being privileged and now need something to feel oppressed by.

Genuine cases where a person is born with a Y chromosome but the brain develops as a female is incredibly rare. This is just middle class bullshit.

When people stopped reacting to others being bisexual or homosexual these people that would've claimed to be that moved on to transsexual.

Even "non-binary" kek

>Why is "gender" all of a sudden being given different meanings?

It's 100% the fault of American college liberals, and thanks to the Eternal Anglo's tendencies it's now spreading to Europe too.

I'm beginning to think Yuri was right.

>Is it just people with mental issues trying to cry out for attention?

No, it's the American mainstream, including Hollywood and Washington, actually answering the cry for attention.

I'm a female stuck in a males body but I want to be male.

HALP

The separation of sex and gender was pushed by psychologist John Money after a canadian boy called David Reimer accidentally had his whole penis cut off during circumcision. David endured female hormone treatments, wore frilly dresses, etc, and was sexually abused. John Money proclaimed the case a success and that's how this whole thing got started, but once David reached puberty he threatened to kill himself and his treatments were reversed as much as they could, and at 38 he did kill himself.

Mentally ill people latch onto this as a cry for attention, yes OP.

IQ doesn't define intelligence, an autist who can recite pi to the hundredth decimel placemight not know how to change a tire, oil, or do plumbing when his toilet breaks. though, it's just something "lazy geniuses" on reddit use to jerk themselves off like how Sup Forums jerks themselves of to Briggs/Myer INTJ and the like.

Take a loaded gun, point it at your head and pull the trigger
-certified gender doctor

Memorizing pi doesn't give you an high iq and changing oil doesn't either, lmfao

Bingo. It's mostly ugly women/weird guys that do this, too. You've got to feel like a victim in the first place before you go inventing a justification for your grievances.

The prom queen isn't picking 'other' in the gender question.

>le "lazy genius" detected

STOP USING THE WORD GENDER

It has been co-opted by feminists and bullshit science and was redifined and watered down to be absolutely undefinable in order to fuel their agenda. Stop using this word entirely.

Instead, substitute the word "sex", because that's what gender used to mean.

The IQ test isn't 100% accurate of course. But it does give a basic idea of one's potential.

>my genitals do not define my gender

Said no biologist ever.

The gender confusion is a means to an end.
The destruction of the White family.

I'd pick "male" as my gender as symbolism that gender should always match sex

You've conflated knowledge with intellect. Intellect is a measure of your capacity to learn and the speed at which you learn.

The 140 iq autiste could probably learn to change his oil and do a valve clearance adjustment if he turned his mind to it. The problem is these types are largely useless with anything they aren't obsessed with, so they'll know all the names of the pokemon by heart but can't cook their own dinner.

>(((Money)))

Also now I'm hungry captcha was pizzas.

That's what you get for not letting McCarthy finish his work.
Enjoy your genderfluid transqueers.

>mental issues trying to cry out for attention
This is exactly what it is.

More like you're a retard so I probably seem like a genius to you.

>you're a retard
pot-kettle. La la la la~

>Male
>Female
>Other (Mental Illness)

>David Reimer accidentally had his whole penis cut off during circumcision.
I should have known.

Being a victim is now a professional career.
These people chose to not learn any profitable skills so they resort to becoming a victim to exploit other people's empathy into giving them monies.

Rare as in nonexistant. The brain can't develop as female, if the brain exists in a male body, it is a male brain.

>girl
>boy
>male
>female
>13 years old
what the fuck is this nonsense shit

When I first started to browse english stuff I was very cinfused about this split.
In german we only have Geschlecht meaning sex. Sexual orientation was something completly different

What the fuck? How do you pick "all gender" that encompasses every gender when there is a "no gender"?