Brit/pol/ - IT'S A FALSE FLAG EPISODE EDITION

***England vs Wales match thread***
***NICK GRIFFIN'S EX-BODYGUARD CALLED THIS 2 MONTHS AGO - HAS BEEN SAYING IT FOR YEARS***
youtube.com/watch?v=y9-yzJphdfs

>FEMALE LABOUR MP IN CRITICAL CONDITION AFTER BEING SHOT TWICE BY GUNMAN WHO SHOUTED BRITAIN FIRST
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3644847/Woman-MP-Jo-Cox-stabbed-shot-twice-man-makeshift-gun.html

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>POLLTRACKERS/ODDSCHECKER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eVzBcIXJXTo
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/16/labour-mp-jo-cox-shot-in-leeds-witnesses-report/
twitter.com/BrexitRacists
twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/743458745028579328
sys.Sup
twitter.com/KayBurley/status/743461340459720704
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for its all over

Press F to pay respects for dead Brexit campaign

F

Kek confirms that this will not affect the eventual result of the referendum, britain will still leave the EU

F
Praying to Allah for you guys

question time tonight will be where the battle takes place, I imagine.

Sad. I even managed to convince my neighbour to vote leave

use this one first

Going to go pick up my son from school lads, hopefully there is something more positive to read on here when I get back... Just when I was starting to get my hopes up too.

Please Kek don't let her fucking die. If she dies it's going to be all fucking over. It goes from an attack to a murder.

It's over lads

youtu.be/eVzBcIXJXTo

>all witnesses are kebab
What a coincidence

With friends like these, why are we still in the EU?

Wasn't even a witness dude. guy who started the britain first rumour literally said in the same interview he wasn;t fuckinjg there

truthers is a fucking morons. i wish concentration camps did exist for such people

BRITAIN FIRST IS NOW TRENDING ON TWITTER, ITS FUCKING OVER LADS

>IT'S A FALSE FLAG
Yeah...well no shit, did you really think they would let you leave?
Haven't you noticed how they've let a bunch of sand niggers into your country? They do that because they OWN YOU, you have no freedoms, your beliefs don't matter, you are manipulated by emotion driven propaganda, and most of your countrymen are to much like sheep to not run from the herd.

FAR RIGHT EXTREMISTS ON ONE SIDE

ISIS FANATICS ON THE OTHER

MASS UNEMPLOYMENT IN THE SOUTH

MASS IMMIGRATION IN THE NORTH

THIS IS THE WORLD THAT THE EU IS CREATING FOR YOUR CHILDREN

Concerned Cameron won't campaign in Gibraltar

Do liberals really not hear themselves?

>Terror attack by Muslim because of Islamic teachings
>Not all muslims. It's whitey's fault.
>Unsubstantiated rumours that a terror attack was done for far-right political reasons
>The right must answer for this! Fucking Nazis.

Telegraph running its mouth off with 'britain first'.

Que the psyops campaign to convince people to vote in.

Let them do it. It isn't true. Sky News even stopped reporting it once they realised it was bullshit. It's going to make a lot of prominent remainers look like utter cunts for capitalising on the death of a colleague by pushing an unsubstantiated rumor.

>terror attack on gays by a muslim
>conservative all of a sudden act like they love gays and don't want faggots dead

a lot of these conservative christians believe the same shit as muslims. the only difference is muslims actually act on their beliefs unlike pussy christians. This makes islam more dangerous

The more evidence that comes out the more convinced I am this was kebab attack. Foot long knife? Shooting a woman while she's down? All things kebab has been proven to do

>Scrapped all commenting shortly after the referendum was announced.
>Readership was hugely pro-Leave.
>Being surprised when this happens.

It doesn't matter. The public have already heard it. I'm so despondent... I feel like we just left Dunkirk.

It may be time to start burning down mosques and blaming labour MPs

CONFIRMED IT WAS A MUSLIM

RAMADAN
A
M
A
D
A
N

More like a German flag is flying over Westminister, but same difference I guess.

Nice source, wew

So, are you going to vote to remain in EU now that some whore got a few new holes?

Hitler on the Jew's lying technique, and how they used it after WW 1. I know, it's long by pol standards, but read it, will help give us ideas:

AH on how the Jews use lies (I know, wall of text, but read it, you will learn a lot from it):

"In this the Jews proceeded on the sound principle that the magnitude of a lie always contains a certain factor of credibility, since the great masses of the people in the very bottom of their hearts tend to be corrupted rather than consciously and purposely evil, and that, therefore, in view of the primitive simplicity of their minds they more easily fall a victim to a big lie than to a little one, since they themselves lie in little things, but would be ashamed of lies that were too big. Such a falsehood will never enter their heads and they will not be able to believe in the possibility of such monstrous effrontery and infamous misrepresentation in others; yes, even when enlightened on the subject, they will long doubt and waver, and continue to accept at least one of these causes as true. Therefore, something of even the most insolent lie will always remain and stick – a fact which all the great lie-virtuosi and lying-clubs in this world know only too well and also make the most treacherous use of."

Pressing F for Canadian economy.

kekekekekekekekek

What? Source?

TRIGGERED

Y'all should have had gun control, then this wouldn't have happened baka

>Spain attacks Gibraltar as a result

It was a nice dream while it lasted

>Clarke Rothwell said that, as the man stabbed Mrs Cox, he shouted: "Britain First, Britain First, Britain First."

>Asked if he thought Ms Cox had intervened in a dispute he said he understood the altercation was "always between the guy carrying the gun and the lady that got shot".

>Mr Rothwell added: "He was stabbing her with a footlong knife multiple times while shouting Britain First, Britain First, Britain First."

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/16/labour-mp-jo-cox-shot-in-leeds-witnesses-report/

For you.

Shot twice, then once in the face while on the floor, then stabbed.

If she's still alive she needs to quit politics and join the fucking ghurkas.

>all of my uni friends aside from my closest friends shilling Remain on Facebook
The least I can do is vote leave. On the other hand, the butthurt if we leave will be amazing.

I am a #EU4U now

>you have muslim

AHAHAHAHAHA

BASED JAPS

>violent tragedy stops brexit in its tracks
>violent tragedy stops trump in his tracks
oy vay, should have planned it more than a week between eachother

This was a lovers' quarrel between she and 2 men she was cheating with on her husband. Spread it lads:

"Therefore, something of even the most insolent lie will always remain and stick – a fact which all the great lie-virtuosi and lying-clubs in this world know only too well and also make the most treacherous use of." -AH

BASED NIPS

Kokoda was still a dick move.

CRASHING BREXIT

WITH NO SURVIVORS

>read about the attack
>instantly it starts to thunder
>heavens open and rain pours from the sky

I-is this a sign lads?

Eyewitnesses saying NO ONE shouted 'Britain First', but the damage is done

>there are people who will change their mind on the EU because of this

really makes you think

It will all hang on how the narrative play out.

Needs based person of common sense to dismiss this attack on democracy and stick to the issues!

>dismiss this attack on democracy and stick to the issues!

Don't give these views the oxygen of publicity like we do with ISIS and other attacks in France etc

I tweeted out about the false flag and this "Brexit Racists" account retweeted me.
Check this shit out: twitter.com/BrexitRacists

Reminder that the Telegraph are neocons and are not on our side

twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/743458745028579328 (embed)

WITNESS DISPUTES BRITIAN FIRST SHOUT

REPEAT

WITNESS DISPUTES BRITAIN FIRST SHO

Same here :/

OK, Sky News confirming she intervened in an argument 2 men were having.

She wasn't even the "target" of anything. Why would he shout "Britain First?"

>the last comment

RIP

Post more pics please. I'll have a respectful wank dedicated to her memory this evening.

No, we've got to shill out that no eyewitnesses said recalled that and only one witness away from the scene said that. #aamirdidnothear

Thank you based yankbro. We will do the same.

Hampshire?

Brexit is dead.

Press F to pay respects.

Dorset

But, they aren't a good twitter acc. But good work still.

SKY NEWS LIVE NOW SKY NEWS NOW :

"The attacker shouted "Britans first" while casually leaving the street"

ITS OVER GUYS, ITS OVERS FUCK

is she dead?

;_;

>Yeah. I'm sure you had NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH THIS. *wink* *wink*

wew

key is to lie first.

Don't bet on it.

They will overplay it. It's already being majorly overplayed by people on social media, pointing the finger at people who are pro-brexit.

There's still a week to the vote, there will be a backlash against them overplaying it like this.

We have to use this to our advantage

UNLEASH THE REDPILLED TRUTH

Hope Nige turns this around.
It's fucking scummy that the remain side would fabricate facts to push their agenda.

She wasn't even the target.

> shilling intensifies
It's over for France as a 1st world country. Now go fuck a goat, Ahmed.

The only hope now is that se doesen't die.

And the england victory in th esuro wil attract more attention, hopefully...

This will backfire.

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinknews.co.uk%2F2016%2F06%2F16%2Fundercover-police-uncover-uk-death-to-gays-isis-meetings%2F%3Futm_source%3DPNFB

That's 100% genuine, i just heard it on the sky news stream, now they talk about how a great woman she was, helping refugees etc

I know! What she actually heard was "Brit tan furs". Obviously a counter-attack on the Animal Rights Militia.

Our turn to twist this.

Remainers disgustingly capitalising on Jo Cox's tragedy for political point scoring.

Checked.

Remember what happened with Aylan Kurdi.

>muh women and children
>anti-refugee banter suspended
>actually wait his dad had been living and working in Turkey for 2 years and just wanted dental work in Canada
>GAME ON

I hope you are right.

fucking DM cocksuckers...bc the billionaire publisher is afraid of losing some of his shekels in the short term...

BASED NIP, 10/10 wud marry

POLICE CONFERENCE AT 5PM

>shot in the head
>fights for her life

£10 says it was an airgun

>Our turn to twist this.
I heard a rumor it could have been a lovers' quarrel with 2 men she was cheating with confronting one another...just rumor, of course, but it does make sense.

Why else would she jump in and try to break up their fight?

>Muslim terrorist shouts "Allahau Akbar" when terrorising.

This is the work of a madman, not representative of Islam, etc.

>Madman may or may not have shouted "Britain First"

This represents every Brexiteer everywhere.

I knew they'd have a final trick up their sleeve. Osborne isn't stupid. He wouldn't have said what he did if they thought they'd lose.

This will affect the perception...

That britain frist in the frontline will make a lot of damage.

Jesus fucking Christ why

this must be a false flag, I genuinely believe we just got fucked by the establishment

Jesus Christ I feel sick

Lads. You HAVE to make sure not to engage with them blaming the entire exit campaign. For now. Follow up on ONCE there is good confirmation that she was not the target AND 'Britain first' was not shouted THEN you play by their rulebook whenever a terrorist attack happens "don't assume it was Muslims you racists". Push the angle that THEY are pushing an agenda, that THEY didn't wait for proper information, that THEY are just as bad as anyone else if not worse.

BE SMART. But when ALL the cards are in your favour be brutal. Aim for the talking heads and the media, try not to engage with normies and insult them. Go for the leaders and pushers.

Right. They're retweeting any tweets they see as "problematic." They're trying to make the case that anyone that's UKIP or anyone that wants to vote leave as racist or whatever. It's kinda ridiculous.

ITT: shills and a bunch of hysterical cowardly cunts. How many of you whiny homos have served in the military? In case of serious military action, your only helpful contribution would be being shot on the spot to prevent being a burden on your comrades.
Go cry in your mom's lap and stop shitting up this thread.
We need names, facts, information.

Look what nationalism does to you! we have to overcome nation states and embrace the EU together.
You just have to vote Remain

>man on floor bleeding

Must be the suspect. Obviously not putting up a fight either.

This is so depressing