Why are pakis so obsessed with Islas Malvinas?

Why are pakis so obsessed with Islas Malvinas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we dont care about them though, they are not relevant to us

>bait gone wrong

lol, i wasn't expecting this

Well that didn't go as intended

Because some niggers keep trying to take their land becasue they believe they have righteous clay.

When will you return Las Malvinas to their rightful owners you imperialistic colonist cunt?

Be glad you have what you have.

lmao
m
a
o

updated version

fgt

This is kinda like drilling a hole in the bottom of the ship mate. There was no need to go this far.

>says that while starting a thread about the same topic
>argentina
>white
Dayly reminder that every argentinian has some minor latín blood in them. Don't try to fool yourselves.

Jesus Christ hermano

>latin
Meant native, but it also works.

>Still resented about losing the virreyanto

My worst nightmare

Not really. But brits are, to me, honorable enemies. There all nothing like the french that stab you in the back with an alliance pact and being allies through history.

Im your rightful heir, cuck

Why do Argentinians think they're white?

You wish. That would be Chile. Just because you deny us. Go talk to Italy.

Same reason Americans do. They have never seen a White person before.

Are white looking latinos with a bit of native blood white? Even if they look white ?

That's generalizing a lot it's like saying all Spanish have moor blood
my family came to Argentina in 1870. The only mix I have is Lebanese. The rest is Spanish, French, Slovenian, Italian, German and Basque. I met other peoples here who families came in 1940-1950 they don't have drop of native blood or any significant mix

kek

Beautiful.

>That image
The madman really did it, boys.

>madman (male)

>That would be Chile.
What? Shouldn't be Perú?

youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g

Obligatory

The Eternal Perón vs The Eternal Anglo

what?

Falklands is Serbia though..

Because they know them need a foothold in South America to begin culturally enriching you guys next. Watch your back Argentina. Britanistan and the rest of the Eurocaliphate won't stop until they have the while world.

giv malvinas back to Argentina >:(

>Be a Spanish Island
>Spain leaves
>French take it
>Britain and France fight over it
>Britain wins

ITS ARGENTINIAN.

I don't get it. Why? You have no historic claim. The people aren't Argentinian.

>UK
>Not represented by a paki
Could use some improvement lad

>Why are Brits so obsessed with the Falkland Islands?

Pretty hypocritical considering Argentina were so obsessed with the islands that they sparked a whole war and even after we fucked the Argie cunts they still want them.

Well that was unexpected, nice save

Its the opposite, the first claim was French but it was occupied by the spanish

Your country is 9% Arab, you had an Arab president (remember Carlos Menem?), you plaster LAS MALVINAS over everything in your fucking country, you literally started a war to get the islands and you even built a giant Museum of Butthurt to mark your greatest moment of national humiliation.

But we're the ones who are obsessed. Okay.

and I thought south americans cant into banter. boy, was I wrong

Kek

Never even heard of that place, I don't think it exists

What the hell is in those islands anyway? All the pictures just show a muddy depressing place, why fight a war over that

Military dictatorship said it to cover the crimes they were committing in argie soil and argies fell for it till this very day lel
it's literally what happened

>muddy depressing place

Sounds like a comfy place for a Brit.

muddy and depressing? throw in some sandniggers and you got britain

I have a date with a spanish girl today, she says she loves my blue eyes, kek.

Go away Spain, nobody wants you

I too am having a date with a female who loves my blue eyes. I also have a 9 inch penis and make $150,000 as a chef at Wendy's.

Biased K propaganda is biased

>painting a toom in my house brown
>go to paint store
>hey, do you have any paint in Argentinian white
>guy hands me black paint.

lol argentina

Les vamos a meter el pene en la copa america y les va a gustar.

Pinche narizon cagado pecho frio.

Que ten grande es tu nariz? Porque la tienen tan grande como la de los judios? todos los argentinos son judios?

so is this why you are here? the autismo boy is going to suck sum dick? girl? a man with a penis is not a girl annon thats homo.

hahahahah jew decendant

>Les vamos a meter el pene en la copa america y les va a gustar.
Jajajajajajaja

todavia tienen leche en las tiendas? aqui tengo mucha leche si se te acaba fresquita y recien salidita como te gusta.

como les ha afectado al crisis a argentina? les crecio mas la nariz por falta de dinero?

Almenos no perdemos la cabeza

no pues wow me habeis dejado en mi lugar tio jajajajajajajajaajajaj pinche niño autista

creo que alguien anda perdido poraqui

You cand handle your tread? thats shame

little faggots cant take the real thing.

Officially you just got the BBC the Big Beaner cock is penetrating you really hard, you like it faggot?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BRITCuCKS BTFO BY...GOOGLE

>MALVINES
>MALVINES
>MALVINES
>MALVINES
>MALVINES
>MALVINES

Jajajaja pinche wey narizon XDD chinga a tu madre XDD

si heredaste tu narizota de tu puta madre, en eso tienes razon.

Para que entras aqui si no tienes ni 2 neuronas prendidas?

niño cagon largate pedazo de mierda.

aparte argentina xD porfavor, hasta chile esta mejor que ustedes y eso ya es decir mucho.

jajaj sudamericanos muertos de hambre

Podrias ser modelo de narizes, tu puta madre masturbaba gente con su nariz imaginate lo que podrias hacer tu como puta llama atencion.

You mexicans really are disgusting.

Why are Argies so obsessed with a tiny island near Antarctica? I think we need to teach you what self-determination means again.

ughhhh chile

Aqui tengo tu lechita tambien chile si la quieres.

ohh perdon a chile la estan invadiendo los gringos con mas de 6 bases militares y la gente india ni se da cuenta.

No se preocupe flaite perro qliao (hablo en tu lenguaje? oh en español classico?) nadie se dara cuenta de que vives en una posilga.

puedes subir una foto de tu casa porfavor? queremos ver como usan el carton y los palos en sudamerica

Why are you shitskins so obsessed with the Falkland Islands?

>self-determination
UN ruled that it doesn't count for nonnative transplanted populations such as the ""Kelpers""

niceeeeee

1. I'm against the very ones that said that there's no poverty on the country and brainwashed half of our population into believing this shit, I give a fuck about the malvinas.
2. I'ts pretty hypocrite coming from someone living on a druglord/beheading/kidnapping paradise
3. I'm just discusing with a butthurt mexican kid, so why me worry?

No te podés reir de nadie chilindrina, dice tu mamá que barras las cabezas del patio antes de que vuelva

>Argentina
>Relevant

now I'm really starting to think you are retarded or underage

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>its called greentext

the faggot cant even greentext
dile a tu puta narizona madre que te enseñe como poner el texto verde jajajajajaj

omg me muero jajajajajajajajajaj my sides jajajajajajajajajajajajajaj

French Guiana is already EU terrytory though. EU shares a border with Brazil.

>the bantz

>us
>heirs
No. The empire shall be lead by an undying ageless king-priest.

es gracioso como tu sabes de un show de tv mexicano y yo no conozco ningun programa argentino que sea famoso

Asi es el chavo fue traducido casi en todos los idiomas del mundo.

Gracias por reconocer que la television mexicana es superior a la mierda esa que miras todos los dias que te tiene asi de pendejo.

Y no no solo porque sepas un poco de ingles ya puedes venir aqui a usar google traslate.

eres menor de edad y muy pendejo si vienes aqui nada mas " a ver que vez"

y pol es muy especifico, si no te gusta que te metan la verga por el culo, solo lurkea y no postees nada porque cada vez que postees, ahi estare yo metiendote la verga

argentino narizon pecho frio niño mion y cagon.

Excuse me, but is there some other population in the Falklands that's not British?

using the same meme as me

killyourself fucking stupid monkey hahah

Want more bananas? i have one big banana here waiting to fuck your ass

1 linea contra 7 payasito

dice mami que hoy no come en casa que ya está llena

Mine is the original at higher res and smaller filesize. Stop counterfeiting memes you can't optimize, stupid beaner.

>the pot is all rusty and old

disgusting i can get you new kitchenware if you send me your adress please.

>cant be real

Dont show us your poverty conditions were you live

Dont worry no body will notice your attention whoring is on the roof now.

Se siente rico el pene de mexicano?

Abre las piernas ya quiero sacar mi pene de vuelta, esta muy adentro para sacarlo sin que lo sigas aprentando con el ano.

A la mierda, un mexicano no decapitado!

>2v8

Seguís abajo chingón, como tu mamá

Beneath the island there's a ancient Argentinian artifact with powers beyond the imagination of mankind. If we got the islands back and get the artifact we could resurrect our ancient god Roca for another ethnic cleansing.

>Mine is the original at higher res and smaller filesize

Is tha what your gf told you? its small but its high ress?

lmao killyourself banana

i will now show you the circle of life of a brasilian.

Wow, South America really is a pile of shit.

>ancient Argentinian artifact
THE HANDS!

Disgusting post. I can understand how Americans want to build a wall to keep your smelly asses away.

you have more pics of your shitty house? we can start a patreon so you can eat meat twice a weak if you want to

now he is trying to be funny jajajajaj this is too much xD

Your autism lvs are beyond mesurement.

conrazon estan tan jodidos los sudamericanos

good

>eukanabi

good taste desu

Ikr

Only faggots care about an island they don't even live in.

Hail Hitler.

>Argies get fucking hosed in armed combat over land that Britbongs settled and developed, claiming ownership on basically nothing but geography, disregarding the people on the Islands continually vote to stay bongs

>Meanwhile, Argies continue to be borderline irrelevant Yuro wannabes while their country implodes from within and their former presidents are yelling about islands and folklore werewolves

It's like a giant meme country desperate to be relevant.

dont worry that wont change a thing.

and that only show us that you are dumb and a stupid cunt if you think a wall would be efective against all the tunnels we have.

unlike your crime and violence, criminals in mexico are clever and not stupid monkeys like you fucking banana eater.

Dont worry you are there and we are here, and it will stay like that.

i might go to brasil on vacations but man i have seen some shitty pictures about your contry i want to vomit.

i dont think i want to go to that favela shithole.

Remember not to spit upwards its all on your face now.