I only listen to music made by white men...not intentionally. Anyone else have this happen?

I only listen to music made by white men...not intentionally. Anyone else have this happen?
listen to variety of music
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
youtu.be/R-morg7h7Xk
youtu.be/aUz4VlSja58
youtube.com/watch?v=2QT5eGHCJdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Brown eyes
>White

>I only listen to music made by white men
enjoy your blue pilled music
youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

>Huezil

Something similar happened to me. Folk metal has been my favorite genre for a few years. It's very niche, most of the songs are these bands singing about the ancient traditions of their countries, no racism, no "fuck Jesus" or anything like that, just history. Then one day I saw this article (pic related) and realized that nothing is safe from SJWs and their wave of forced diversity and multiculturalism. I started coming to Sup Forums soon after

youtu.be/R-morg7h7Xk

Mostly white but I have a lot of Jazz, Funk and Soul artists in my library

Also, new Opeth album coming out later this year

Tfw i mostly listen to rap

This "le brown eyes are not white" meme needs to end. Most white people have brown eyes. Even blonds can have brown eyes.

Almost, if it weren't for Darius Rucker.

I mainly listen to music made by white men, but I also listen to old Killswitch Engage and shit.

I don't listen to music.

When driving I listen to sports talk.

Most of the guys I know simply cannot stand female singers or musicians. These same guys, who are not gay, love to listen to Queen and Rush. Queen, of course, was led by a full-blown gay, and Rush has the most pathetic feminine sounding male voice I can imagine.

I really don't understand this, except to think that this sort of male has serious issues with his sexuality.

to be clear, I love much of Queen's stuff, hate Rush's sound, and like plenty of male and female performers; I go by what I hear, not what they have in their pants.

what does Sup Forums listen to?
kinda cringy
youtu.be/aUz4VlSja58

There were jews involved in that study.

Just kill them all. They're the cancer to everything we live and stand for.

What about Iberian descended people? like the irish or English are often descended from ancient Iberians.

rush is objectively shit.

I enjoy Hopsin. And some female singer/songwriters.

Other than that, 100% white male.

It's not political. It's purely musical taste.

>normalize masculinity and whiteness

Jesus, how horrifying..

I only really listen to deathcore/black metal and edm.

But in the clubs, they only play edm/rap/hiphop.

>A fucking feral ape

Falsk flagg..

Akedfeldt is good, pic related is better.

I was a big fan of opeth growing up, and actually hung out with mikael and the guys a few times. Cool guy and down to earth, likes talking shit onstage which is hilarious. Wasn't a fan of pale communion although there were some good parts, but I like the shift overall since metal just isn't as appealing to me for some reason anymore

This was my first redpill.
I think I was around 6 or so when I realized that women were stereotypical depicted as having great voices but all the good bands were all men.
I actually tried for about a month while in college to find a female artist that I genuinely liked and was pretty distraught when I failed to find any that weren't just pop darlings with shitty lyrics or stuff I already knew about like heart, Joan jet or blonde (and they aren't even on par with their contemporaries)

I'm a big Prince fan. Other than that, it's mostly white people.

Well I have never thought about it really... I'd say 90% of the music I listen to is made by white men but I like female singers like Paula Cole, Cindy Lauper o Carly Simon.

As for non-whites I listen to Diana Ross, Michael Jackson and I enjoy certain Drake songs but I don't listen to them regularly.

Even most hip-hop and rap songs are made by white men and jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=2QT5eGHCJdE

When I come to think of it, the female singer/songwriters are all white.

So I like Hopsin. And white music.

White women are fine too

probably my favourite black and hispanic dudes

djönt djönt

Realized that there´s no black music in my playlist. Fug :DDD

Gonna see them live in Ny this fall

I still listen to old school NY rap but none of that west coast Jheri curl bullshit or that autistic south shit