TRUMP GENERAL - LOW ENERGY CAMPAIGN EDITION

>The GOP's favorability rating just plunged to an all-time low
businessinsider.com/gop-favorability-rating-new-low-2016-6

Lastest new: Democrats are winning by doing absolutely nothing.

Up next: Sup Forums BEING FUCKING TOLD!

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/donald-trump-tv-network
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/743455289177841664
youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Instant_Criminal_Background_Check_System
youtube.com/watch?v=G0ZZJXw4MTA
talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=13cf2df38f3978ab2eeb2955303d3d7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Britain will stay in the EU
>Hillary will become president 45
>Merkel will be re elected
>guns will be banned everywhere
>whites will be a minority in Europe and America
>Jobs will be shipped overseas (even more)
>political correctness will grow
>being right wing will be banned
>homes will become more and more expensive
>marriage will further deteriorate what with feminism growing

>you will live in what is in all practical purposes a third world country
>western civilization will fail

I suggest prepping and going inna woods.

As much as you are a cunt, i can't see Trump winning. His tweet the other day congratulating himself after 50 people were killed was absolutely fucking moronic.

DO LIKE A TREE AND BREXIT FAGGOT!

>Trump said he would never infringe on the second amendment no matter the circumstances
>Is in talks with the NTR to limit guns to some people
HE FLIP FLOPS AGAIN

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Look at this!

Please post the tweet in full

bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant

His entire campaign was a ruse to sell hats and lay the groundwork for new reality shows.

vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/donald-trump-tv-network

We've been cucked, lads.

Reminder we will not get real polls fro the lying media until the October

>a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a
The "successful" businessman in question is a joke

They're also setting themselves up to cry about how exit polls don't reflect the vote count accurately.

>base on data provided by sources owned by shillary
the Orlando shooter is a shillary supporter, I don't see you or the rest of the shillary fags raving about it

He was selling Trump merchandise at rallies, and not just campaign stuff like hats, but Trump steaks and wine and shit. It's literally all a ruse.

Your country is a joke, fuckface.

>lets blame the guns and not islamic terrorism
Thats how the left soared. They went with blaming guns so that gays and muslimsand all other sjws wouldnt be offended

lol everytime i post the pasta no one ever actually responds to the points made. just spout memetic non-truths over the ''successful businessman'' line and never say the fuck anything else. dirtbag.

>"Women, you have to treat them like shit."

A great quote fromDrumpf.

Hahahahahahahaha

this is a shill thread

>Merkel will be re elected

Not gonna happen.

I'm waiting for the trumpets to support him after he just said he wanted to discuss the gun issue with the NRA. He supports more gun control now

here we see another shill engaging in the same mischaracterize tactic. this election cycle is really weeding out the weakminded, i kinda love it

>inb4 no poll taken anymore is an accurate representation of voters and real performance in the general election

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/743455289177841664

SOMEONE MAKE A REAL THREAD

your whole fucking country is a god damn joke sven

Oh shit, this really makes me think

I mean, he's not wrong...

NON-SHILL THREAD

Instead of complaining, drop redpills in these threads to convert them

Hillary Clinton - "The Israel Wall is a fantastic idea!"

Hillary Clinton - "The Trump Wall is an awful idea!"

Hillary Clinton says US need to secure borders, and illegals should be deported
youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0

Sage

>conveniently using the Reuters poll at 32% instead of the Rasmussen poll at 39%

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS

For once, a Trump General with no stupid Awoos. All is right again in the world.

>best polling still under 40%

>no tweets from trump for 13 hours

What's happened?

Really makes you think

Everybody is just tired of keeping the campaign going while November is so far off. We've been raving about this cycle for a whole year now. The election is starting to stagnate.

Yeah, I'm not saying we're doing gangbusters but that was intentionally misleading and you know it.

We're doing well in Virginia at least.

>but that was intentionally misleading
Nah, it was on point
Under 40%, no matter how you cut it

Perhaps so, but that is rather irrelevant to the topic at hand and you accomplish nothing by deflecting criticism by talking shit about someone else.
Why not blame both? The crazy radical Muslim could easily kill 49 people because of easy access to guns.

>hitler was german
>Trump is of german ancestry
hmmm

He intentionally Tweeted the poll in which Trump was 7 points worse than the Rasmussen poll. Get over yourself, shill.

Because eveything after that line is just gibberish nonsense

>Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!

He's saying "HAH ATODASO"

Uh oh...

romney was a cuck

And Hillary is no Obama

Sven you have no idea what it takes to get a gun here

>Rasmussen
kek

>Missing the point

Not a background check that's for sure

How did romney get so close to obama right at the end?

Trump got cucked by his body guard.

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Instant_Criminal_Background_Check_System

smashing Obama in the first debate

romney clearly threw the election

even rmoney got close near the end, he fucked up purposefully

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Because a "close election" sells copies, so news agencies always ensure the polls come in with the right results to move product.

youtube.com/watch?v=G0ZZJXw4MTA

A background check is needed to purchase a gun from liscensed dealers you fucking moron

A few months ago there was a Rasmussen poll that was a few points up for Trump, and the majority of Sup Forums viewed Rasmussen differently.

When polls are in Trumps favor, the majority of Sup Forums acts like polls matter. When they're not in his favor, they say they don't matter.

Those are within the margin of error, so the polls were in fact right on target.

DEATH TO THE SHILLS, ALL HAIL THE EMPEROR

Which is how a guy on the FBI watch list was able to buy a gun. Also
>Background checks are not required under federal law for intrastate firearm transfers between private parties. There have been movements to require more background checks for firearm purchases, but no such laws have been passed at the federal level.
TÓOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP KEEEEEEREEEEEEEK

Rasumussen's results lean to the right by a statistically significant amount.

They serve to keep conservatives' hope alive. They were the reason we got "Romney in a landslide".

Trade shows exist, where a background check is not needed.

So I suppose it's worrisome that Rasmussen has her in the lead by 5 points.

FFS, don't fuck this up, America.

>tfw i remember an op ed from a while back asking "does trump really want to win?"

He didnt get it from a trade show. The fucking obama admins fucked up by allowing this fucker to get off the fbi watch list. His job required him to have a ccw because he worked for a security company making it easier for him to purchase the gun. Go fuck yourself rapefugee

>SandNigger muslim kills 50 fags including himself as a registered Democrat
>THE POOR MUSLIMS, YOU MADE ONE OF OUR VOTERS DO THIS AND KILL 49 OTHER PROUD DEMOCRATS
>THE RIGHT WING HAS DECLARED WAR

This is just like that time we flew those planes into our-self.

NWO HAS LEARNED POL TACTICS
USING THEM AGAINST US
WE MUST REMAIN VIGILANT
WE MUST ALL, ALL ACT NOW AND TAKE THE FIGHT TO TWITTER, REDDIT AND TUMBLR
BRING LOGIC AND PROOF
AND IN GREAT NUMBES
IT IS NOW OR NEVER!!!
MAGA!!
BRITIAN FIRST!!
WE MUST NEVER SLACKEN!! SHILL THREAD

So what do you want?

If the federal government looks into an American citizen and finds nothing, you just want them to keep looking? For how long? Until they find something?

Do you call yourself a "small government" conservative, too?

>talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=13cf2df38f3978ab2eeb2955303d3d7c
THIS IS POSTED IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD FUCK OFF YOU DEFEATIST SHILL

If they stayed on longer this probably wouldnt have happened. Not to mentions his dads ties with terrorist organizations and the trips he took to saudi arabia before the shooting.

I have honestly lost faith in Trump. He's just one man working against an entire system, and even his allies want him to fail. He also needs to stop saying stupid shit at this point.

is this from the season finale of game of thrones?

>longer
how long would you say they need to look into you before they could be ABSOLUTELY sure you weren't a threat?

>he took trips to Saudi
are you low info or just grasping? A Muslim went on the hajj, alert the media

Does it not seem suspicious at all that he goes in buys a gun after coming off the fbi watchlist and then visit saudi arabia right after. Where he bought the gun a backgrpund check ensues. Im not sure whats on the background checks but i think him being previoisly investigated should be on there. And then from that point the dealer can decide whether to sell the gun to said person. And the saudi arabia thing is also what the san bernadino and 9/11 terrorists did as well before making their attacks. We should really look in to destroying those isis funding fuckers

>tfw live 15 minutes north of Atlanta
>tfw no one to go to rally with yesterday
>find out this based man spoke beforehand

Herman Cain is so fucking based, lads. Got to meet him twice after two different talks. One of smartest and nicest people I've ever met. Wish Trump would seriously consider him as VP.

Who let the nigger in?

People were prolly tweeting him and saying
"TRUMP WAS RIGHT"
that kinda makes it seem like it makes more sense for him to say what he did. Thats not very moronic

>I suggest prepping
cuck

I blame Paul Ryan

well, if you understood how women worked then this isnt entirely wrong

If he doesn't win by saying stupid shit it won't matter if he wins