White People are Political Agnostics, or Passive Aggressive, won't protest or be activists

Hillary Clinton Donors List Edition and TPP Donors List Edition.

Prove me wrong, Bitch, Complain, Emote, but refuse to become activist, watchdog, printer/publisher, or political agent.

Conservatives are our base in a thinking kind of way where both democrats and republicans have values, understand money/currency/budgets, but also hold ideas that defend businesses and/or workers, and/or women/universal suffrage, and/or freedom from the shackles of British/Dutch/French/Spanish/or American Corporations.

White People are Political Agnostics, or Passive Aggressive, won't protest or be activists

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qqNTbgkx
pastebin.com/trends
politico.com/story/2016/02/hillary-clinton-emails-
pastebin.com/ysJdszqz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rents go up, Jobs go down, part time jobs go up, War on Middle Class goes hot but is not reported, Pensions and Retirements get decimated by Trillions, Indsutries and torn down and sent overseas, ... and Depression Era Investment leads to 10 years of Low and Zero interest rates approaching negative interest rates now.

Smart money get out of stocks, and invests overseas or stashes cash in foreign banks.

Where is your outrage?

Where are the reformers, the populist movement, the nationalist moevement??

Where is the Anti-Corruption party pointing out that in all recessions and depressions... the wealthy always gain and end up with more assets and real estate.

This is an Investment Depression with EBT Cards, Food Stamps, TANF, WIC, and other welfare.

list for quarter 2015

tri

Brunei.

2, part II

Soros and Spielberg $1,000,000 Dollars, Katzenberg $3 Million.

1. Industrial production has now declined for nine months in a row. We have never seen this happen outside of a recession in all of U.S. history.

2. U.S. commercial bankruptcies have risen on a year over year basis for seven months in a row and are now up 51 percent since September.

3. The delinquency rate on commercial and industrial loans has been rising since January 2015.

4. Total business sales in the United States have been steadily dropping since the middle of 2014. No, I did not say 2015. Total business sales have been in decline for nearly two years now, and we just found out that they dropped again…

Total business sales in the US did in April what they’ve been doing since July 2014: they dropped: -2.9% from a year ago, to $1.28 trillion (not adjusted for seasonal differences and price changes), the Censuses Bureau reported on Tuesday. That’s where sales had been in April 2013!

5. U.S. factory orders have been dropping for 18 months in a row.

6. The Cass Shipping Index has been falling on a year over year basis for 14 consecutive months.

7. U.S. coal production has dropped to the lowest level in 35 years.

8. Goldman Sachs has its own internal tracker of the U.S. economy, and it has fallen to the lowest level since the last recession.

9. JPMorgan’s “recession indicators” have risen

10. Federal tax receipts and state tax receipts usually both starting to fall.

11. The Federal Reserve’s Labor Market Conditions Index has been falling for five months in a row.

12. The employment numbers that the government released for last month worst in six years.

13. According to Challenger, Gray & Christmas, layoff announcements at major firms are running 24 percent higher

14. Online job postings on the business networking site LinkedIn have been declining

15. The number of temporary workers in the United States peaked and started falling precipitously before the recession of 2001 & 2008 recessions & Today.

TTIP TPP

>)

And no sign the Privatized US Congress cares about the People!

-
AR-15s and other firearms are "flying off the shelves" according to gun store owners, noting sales have "really kicked up" since the Orlando shooting. As Fox Business reports, Adventure Outdoors Owner Jay Wallace said "[People] are afraid that the government is going to take [guns] away and there are folks that are in fear because of the times that we are living in today and those are two big reasons."

1979 is top of US Labor Employment and Wages.

Weekly and hourly earnings data from the Current Population Survey

Series Id: LEU0252881600
Not Seasonally Adjusted
Series title: (unadj)- Constant (1982-84) dollar adjusted to CPI-U- Median usual weekly earnings, Employed full time, Wage and salary workers
Earnings: Median usual weekly earnings - in constant (1982-84) dollars
Industry: All Industries
Labor force status: Employed full time

Year Qtr1 Qtr2 Qtr3 Qtr4
1979 339 334 325 328
1980 324 314 315 317
1988 332 325 320 326
1989 326 322 317 324
1998 322 316 318 330
1999 327 327 327 337
2006 336 326 332 338
2007 340 332 334 334
2013 334 333 330 337
2014 339 328 332 338
2015 344 337 337 348

why won't you people look at the fucking pastebin?

Uhh, bump?

Search?

pastebin.com/qqNTbgkx

pastebin.com/trends

powered by

Custom Search
Showing results for Hillary Donors
Search instead for Hillary Donars

HillaryClinton/Unaoil/CitiGroup/HSBC Scandal. - Pastebin.com
pastebin.com/XS6QHwBV
Apr 15, 2016 ... Hillary's second largest donor is Citigroup who is also involved in ... /us-news/ 2015/feb/10/hillary-clinton-foundation-donors-hsbc-swiss-bank.

Hillary Sucks - Pastebin.com
pastebin.com/ZihXsVbg
Apr 9, 2016 ... But if Hillary Clinton isn't as influenced by money as she claims, how ... -donors- got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187.

HILLARYGATE: SOROS FUNDING REPUBLICAN MAINSTREET PAC
pastebin.com/APQB8R7E
Nov 7, 2015 ... However, this was agreed month(s) before, as you can find Ickes's donation receipt to Hillary for America below, exactly a month before Brock's ...

WASHINGTON – Sen. Bernie Sanders' supporters have made ...
pastebin.com/zaE6QCx6
Dec 17, 2015 ... That's a sharp contrast to Hillary Clinton's 17,575 maxed-out donors, whose donations accounted for almost 62 percent of her money raised, ...

html
pastebin.com/nTWh07fT
May 16, 2016 ... politico.com/story/2016/02/hillary-clinton-emails- 219971 ... Regimes which happen to be her personal donors.

Hillary Clinton: Takes millions in speaking fees from Wall Street ...
pastebin.com/B4tXAGMv
Feb 10, 2016 ... Hillary Clinton: Takes millions in ... the same foundation whose donors got weapons deals when she was Secretary of State 1. Makes her fans ...
SC vote fuckery - Pastebin.com

pastebin.com/pE74KrQD
Feb 21, 2016 ... >sponsored by George Soros, FEMEN and BLM donor, also funded protesters in Ferguson and Baltimore, Hillary and DNC donor. PPP CEO on ...

Turkbro - Pastebin.com
pastebin.com/Hrx6ySB9
Nov 11, 2015 ...

pastebin.com/Dejcgw5i
Nov 8, 2015 ... The SwissBro accountant & TurkBro are currently looking at Hillary's ... FEC PAC violations

Thanks.

We are Frosty Ponies.

Not sure what's going on here, but this might be a quality threads.
Bumpinho

CapEx Investment Chart and rise in stock buy backs and Mergers & Acquisitions applies as Corporations invest for self benefit not EU, Canada, US Job type Facilities or Equipment.

Lmao, only losers pick sides and ideologies to follow. People who just laugh at the world burning are the superior ones.

>Robert Roche
>100k
>Oak Lawn

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I swear I know that name(maybe his kid)

I wish I can go up to him and slap him right in the face as hard as I can.

I save protest for real problems because I don't want the meaning of actions to be diluted even slightly.

O

no nigger I meant this one pastebin.com/ysJdszqz

That is a pointless activity for conservatives, the left needs resistance and boogeyman to survive. The Left would break down in a decade if conservatives were completely passive.

Ultra Nationalist Governments like the Privatized US Congress & President... and the EU... are now trying to Set up Regional or Global Govt.

They destroy founding Principals like the US Constitution and all ideas of Nationality and Worker Rights and Freedom from Economic Domination by Monopolies, Oligopolies, Trade Agreements, Transnationals, and the Ideology of

Globalism!

Globalism says open borders no matter if we let in Terrorists. Globalism says corporate Profits are more important and that Consumer Growth must be increased with Open Borders, Increased Credit, Increased Welfare and Social Security including use of Expensive Western Health Care Systems.

Globalism says all Consumption, Credit, and Crisis are stimulation of the Economy.

That chart is more complicated than I wanted.

Basically we have had low investment in USA since 1979 (when put in context). Capex decline has mean the death of whole industries in USA, UK, and Europe. Outsourcing applies here. Capital Flight applies.

Like BREXIT?

I guess Jo got shot today? Home Made Gun.

>won't protest or be activists
White people have jobs, and we don't have time for this shit.

Lost your Soul??

Made your Career and got the money you need for yourself... but screw the American Idea? Screw the idea of a Nation, of Identity of a Nation?

Screw the Freedom from Monarcies, Lords, Barons, Aristocracy, and Monopolies... people that rule you since they are wealthy and control the rules, the gold, the taxes, and laws, and all Trade?

Wow. You throw everyone under the bus.

We don't even know the names of the people that control our lives... they like to hide.

Work Ethic is kind of outdated.

50% Men work... not 60%

Automation, Computers, Robots, Outsourcing, Decimation of Factory Jobs/Industries, Capital Flight, Offshoring Profits that could used for US Investments... Balance of Trade loss of Dollars that could be invested.

Jobs are going away. New generations and Minorities might as well smoke Marijuana at home?

Destruction of the Idea of nationalism & Nationality doesn't bother you? Country boys like the Idea of America being Great. Conservative like the idea.

Yet American Ideas/Values are being destroy and you don't protest?

Bump for a real Sup Forums thread

In the USA in the 1990s, by total number, there were more White people on Welfare than Minorities.

Old story, but I don't know if it has changed. There are plenty of Poor White People. West Virginia comes to mind, Michigan.