Sargon's latest video

Watch this video, it's actually really good.

The Young Turks were at it again, they had to be stopped

youtube.com/watch?v=MTFmZteROas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQ2QevndGLg
therationalists.org/2016/06/16/the-young-cultural-relativists/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sargon is 1/5th nigger, stop shilling for him.

*sargon of cuckad
>gtfo

>t. snownigger

>Strapon of Acuck

Does anyone know how his crowd funded game Necromancer is coming along?

How can is it possible for someone to be 1/5 nigger?

i think you mean
>t. mongol

Sargon of Blackadd denies genetics affect nigger behaviour and iq but otherwise he's ok.

It's because he's 1/8'th North African and tells everyone he's a nigger and therefore niggers are just as smart, no difference whatsoever. because he's deluded enough to think he's insightful beyond his daily retard-awareness videos.

This

>North African
Really? But that makes him ~0% black.

A fifth of your ancestors were niggers,

Why do you guys enjoy this dude? Such a cuck, have you seen him? Do looks like Amazing Atheist but instead decided to take a bath in acid. He is literally the kid that would get put into a locker. Only person you should listen to is Clint Eastwood. Not these betas.

I enjoyed that shit way to much kek

what is there no to enjoy in this video?

>Why do you guys enjoy this dude?

He actually goes into depth about why feminism sucks and gives real life examples instead of just reading stupid Tumblr posts like 90% of anti feminists online.

He's consistent with his ideas, even if I disagree with some of them.

His "this week in stupid" videos are good updates on all the bullshit going on

he is a liberal cuck who just happens to dislike Islam and feminism
these "cultural liberalism" people are co-opting the alt right
so now we suck the cocks of faggots like milo, and degenerates like gavin

Haha this episode is actually comical to me,

"We had to wrestle the culture away from those motherfuckers, which is about half of them that do wanna do that."

"Fucking hell, Jimmy!"

TYT have always been a joke. I have a hard time believing they've lasted to current day, considering years and years ago they were the epitome of an annoying click bait channel that spread cancerous content and was hated for it. If I had a nickel for every time I put on one of their videos because I thought it was something else, I'd have enough cash to make that Cenk guy get on all fours and bark like a dog.

>these "cultural liberalism" people are co-opting the alt right

No they're not, they just have different ideas than you do and talk about them online. So far they've been much more effective in rallying people against the left than stormfaggotry.

But that's the thing. This dude gets no pussy what so ever. Look at the feminist, they get no dick either. These are some ugly ass people complaining about each other. Thing comes down to people unhappy about shit so they complain and try to drag others into it. You would think these feminist and fat bearded males would get together and get laid so they wouldn't be so angry. These beta males keep beating the same subject over and over. Maybe into beating this subject should exercise and lose fat. Fucking disgusting. Just look at him.

there is a true rot in our society
it goes way beyond Muslims or feminists
it goes beyond Jews or cultural Marxist
Europe has a disease in its soul, and we need to address it

but instead, we discuss TYT being dumb, or feminists taking our video games
Sargon is a materialist, and has a fetish for freedom

>This dude gets no pussy what so ever

He has a kid and that's not what we're discussing

>Europe has a disease in its soul, and we need to address it

Let me guess, everything is Atheism's fault.

Pretty much, banana cuck

Lmao being on Sup Forums is not much better

He's not coming back, get over it.

>married
>with a kid

I guess you're right about him not getting any pussy since he's married but you just sound like a fucking imbecile familamicom. Although, I've heard his wife looks beat. He hates SJWs and points out there shit. That's all we could really ask for even if he's wrong about stuff. Nobody is perfect you faggot.

Irrelevant.

>quadroon of Mossad

I wouldn't say everything, but there is a strong correlation between fedora fags and liberalism.

He's lying.

Source: I'm a race expert.

MAYBE he's 1/5th North African. That I might buy.

Right but he's retarded and tells everyone he's a nigger, so therefore he can say niggers are people too.

what blood does Sargon have in him? Is it related to all the Mesopotamia/Person images? He's also very interested in Hannibal apparently.

who is that preacher?

>Northern European
>obsessed with/fetishizes a foreign culture

Everything checks out.

I am more curious about his obsession about it. It seems we wuz kings tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=QQ2QevndGLg

this one?

sarcoon always puts sources in the description
therationalists.org/2016/06/16/the-young-cultural-relativists/

no the one before that - the moderate one