crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EguTB-rFapY
youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that trump has had 3500 ( three thousand, five hundred) lawsuits, and he has settled over a 100 (one hundred) of them.

And the only thing he has said (lied) about them, is that he never settles cases.

How can anyone vote for this joke? Oh wait, no one will hahaha

Look at these results!!!

Reminder we will not get real polls fro the lying media until the october

He didn't say he never settles.

bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant

Trump is finished and bankrupt (4 times)

Thready reminder

NO
look at this alligator

What the hell is doing on with all of these shit fucking posts?

AWOO

The conventions have not even taken place. Just give it time.

What is with all these fucking shills?

Comfy OC!

>youtube.com/watch?v=EguTB-rFapY

Trump is done

>mfw they say Taylor isn't an Aryan goddess.

Did somebody say /vp/?

the real question is why you have stopped shitposting

>pointing out the truth is shilling
Sad!

They are confused and scared by the alpha appearance of Trump

Shills are active when scared. They know Orlando is good for Trump.

People are getting nervous in June. What do you expect?

What did he mean by this?

Holy shit I missed that!!
Disregard this outdated poll, the gap is now wider!!!

>truth
when did race come up? you are a leftist fool and you, and all of the other entitlement grabbing retards sucking on the teat of the govt should be separated from civilized society and that goes for white or black people. get out of here with your uneducated ass. same shitlords like you who voted for mr. Barack YesWeCan Obama, and did he give you any thing? no, infact he spent the MOST out of any President in recent history. you think that 80yr old commie Bernie or that Criminal Hillary is gonna do a good job? you are fucking nuts and so is their supporters. Trump is a business man and a Capitalist, and thats what our country needs. when he becomes president he's going to dismantle all these bulshit bureaucracies just watch

I'm waiting for the trumpets to support him after he just said he wanted to discuss the gun issue with the NRA. He supports more gun control now

I'm glad based American's are finally realizing that voting for known con-man for president is something we simply cannot do!

The only thing Trump has managed to do is wreck his own party, and give the democrats 4 more years. That makes 12 (twelve) years now, btw.

Really makes you think

Remember to not give (You)s to shills.

Hillary Clinton - "The Israel Wall is a fantastic idea!"

Hillary Clinton - "The Trump Wall is an awful idea!"

Hillary Clinton says US need to secure borders, and illegals should be deported.
youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0

retards keep replying, they keep posting

THIS IS A HIGH-ENERGY AWOOVEMENT!

don't respond to them.
filter their IDs the first time they show themselves, enable recursive filtering and hide stubs.
this is nothing but a shill banzai charge. hillary is spent. 4 months until the election and they have nothing left.

This, shills primarily do damage control, they don't even hope that they can convert anyone. Ignore those cucks

all you can do is mischaracterize. you have no merits upon which you can base your argument. you just think you can mischaracterize and wipe your hands clean. abdicating any responsibility to engage in high debate. truly sickening

>$0.15 has been deposited into your account. Transaction reads Correct the Record.

Awoofags are no longer welcome in the Trump Generals.

Can someone please ban this guy, unless all shills use a finish proxy he has been trolling for over 13 hours

>his numbers have gone down after another attack on American soil by a Radical Islamic Terrorist

I wouldn't be surprised if he's broken well over 50

Even Rasmussen has Clinton +5!!!

Explain your way out of that! I said the gap would only widen and I was correct! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking this. Stop giving the shills (You)'s, you fucking retards. They get paid by amount of disruption they cause. Just filter and ignore the faggots.

Bite it.

This time yesterday is was just as bad but as the day progressed the posting slowed a bit.

>paying for shills on Sup Forums

They know how to throw money into the trash

>They know Orlando is good for Trump.

people trust Trump more with their security

hillary wants to try to take our guns away, and bring in muslims, less guns + more muslims is not going to keep us safe

Guys, what did she mean by this?

Actual new polls arrived, see
And the gap widened even more!!!

Have you goys heard? Trump will propose a mindfuckingly good policy after discussing with the NRA.

Just filter his shill ass

(((King)))

These polls are on full damage control as Trump pulls ahead wide

That new bullshit poll was conducted last week before the attacks.

How do you wreck a political party by running on its ballot?

ITT: assblasted Trumpfags too delusional to see that their leader has been BTFO

Has anyone formed a Trump Militia yet?

>77479218
Same timeframe. No you for shill monkey.

Thank you OP. This shilling has become absurd. Keep up the good work.

do you think they will assassinate trump when he doesnt play ball?

I like Trump, but you Awoofags are the cancer killing his campaign. Fuck Awoo!

Usual trump slump from no debates or states voting. When Trump just rallies, the DNC and friends can amplify their shilling.

>that aussie flag
I don't buy it
Also where is the due process of placing someone on a watch list?
what happens to confiscated guns if someone is falsely place on a watch list?

Trump makes me comfy

>What did he mean by this?
These pols are outdated and Shillary is about to be BTFO.

Hi guys I had an idea for a little project
going to make a neocties site with 5 pages collecting up pics of trump related stuff for T,R,U,M,P: Terror, Refusal, Understanding, MAGA and then Presidency!
Also a cut down version that works as a single image to post.

for example this is in the T folder.

thoughts?

Most Jews loves Hillary Clinton. You traitor scum

>makes new non-shill trump thread
>1 post by this ID

This poll was done last week before the attacks.

Anti-awoo is also shill.

HIGH ENERGY! We're gonna build the wall, we're going to get tough on immigration, we will save our guns. We don't have to be liked, we have to be RESPECTED! Our jobs will be brought back, and we will manufacture again. We are going to

Make

America

Great

Again

You are right, the new ones BTFO Trump even more!!! Even Rasmussen has Clinton +5 and this is after the shooting as well! Explain your way out of that, please!

I Would take that if they were able to add due process. Repealing the hughes amendment would be huge as it would open up the NFA register and allow machine guns for all!

>Usual trump slump from no debates or states voting. When Trump just rallies, the DNC and friends can amplify their shilling.

Well said

It shows that he doesn't just impose what he wants or pretends to know better but seeks council with people who are likely to know better. Despite the fact some pro-gun people have problems with the NRA it is certainly better than what most presidents have done.

BREAKING NEWS

FEMALE VOTE SECURED
TRUMP HAS A MASSIVE DICK

>6'3
>Billionaire
>9 inches of girthy dick

HOW CAN HILLARY EVEN COMPETE?

checked and kek'd

I guess he really is Big Don.

>77479494
Polls were not after the shooting, they were before and released now as push.

Read the methodology, you idiot.

Should be a great rally

>neocities
Jesus that place still exists? Can I still use Netscape to go there?

Against terrorist. Gun control against terrorist. Or are you in favor of radical Islamic terrorist buying guns?

It's an old poll too. Wait till next week

Yes. Please keep posting your cringeworthy anime. It makes Trump supporters look like the losers that everyone knows they are.

If this is true it'll be amazing.

It is new, see

That's the way I usually go when I'm not AWOO Posting or answering some user's question about why Trump has made a particular move.

He got more votes than any other Republican candidate in history. It is the Democratic party that is in ruins, thanks to bernie.

You think some stupid gook cartoon meme is going to help Trump? Get real faggot.

>77479630
That graph is by release date, not poll date.

It was conducted last week before the attacks, but released today.

Based Japan.

Reminder: Hillary hasn't given a decent press conference in six months. She's an old worn out bag. She has NO ENERGY!

Trump is nonstop. 5-6 rallies per week, weekly press conferences. He's on fire, always unstumpable, the talk of every major news outlet.

I'm sure there will be a media report in the coming days that will show us how big Hillary's dick is. Huma has to know

no. He said he supported gun control with people that were on watch lists or suspected to have connections. So it's a he said she said, guilty before innocent act.

It can be a control method.
>patriots collect guns
>government puts said patriots on watch list
now those patriots will lose the right to buy guns

Would you?

Actually you can't trust polls at all

Just anons prepping and looking in the mirror checking out their queer gear and camo. It's been said right now is not the time to organize. I'm sure if organization is needed, it won't take more than a few hours.

Don't awoo at me or my wolfgirl's daughter ever again.