Why are brazilians so skilled at soccer? sure their coaching is shit but they do things that yurolards cant do...

why are brazilians so skilled at soccer? sure their coaching is shit but they do things that yurolards cant do. why is that?

superior amazonian genes

not much else to do if you were a poor kid

of course nowadays they're either fucking around with their phones or shooting aks

there are poor people all over eastern europe and asia. why are brazilians so good 1v1?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was because they play a lot without shoes.

The slavs are amazing at football as well. If only they stopped hating each other and brought back Jugoslavia.

reminder that Brazil regularly has dudes with deformed legs popping out of the woods and styling on everyone every decade while England has genetically modified hybrid vigorized halfmen saturating their leagues and still can't produce a single world-class player

european football academies put a lot of emphasis on teamwork so for a couple of years they produced unproportionally good passers and average dribblers and finishers

Brazil is literal garbage.

ok Montenegro

ok proxyfaglord

its called poverty, you stupid amerifat

I doubt any country has a football culture similar to ours, it used to be the nation's identity

not to mention that as a brazilian athlete, you're either rich or a football player

Eat monkey soup, gain monkey agility.

Not hard to figure out.

Oh shit he found out our secrets

You're retarded

Because sport is what poor kids to in their spare time and there's no cheaper sport to play than football. Plus people forget they have like the fifth biggest population in the world, and looking at the ones above them (China, India, USA, Russia) None have a football culture

They're poor

What he said.

In South America if you're a ball greedy cunt you are praised. In this country if you do that you sit on the bench.

stay assblasted

they are poor so all they have to do in their spare time is play. kids in the uk watch tv and play gameboy and all of that shit and then occasionally play football. they think they are entitled to be good at football without actually playing it that much because they parents buy them an arsenal shirt every season and some weekends they go to 'training'

>user, don't you ever tell me i'm not that good at football
>i could be pro if i want to
>i just haven't really set my mind on it
>when i make up my mind and focus on it, i can do anything
>my innate ability and my desire will carry me forward

It might have something to do with playing futsal as children and then moving onto full-sized pitches. And the sheer amount of boys trying to become pros could guarantee a higher number of freakish talents.

they work passing here a lot, it's the first thing you beat into the kids because they all want to be messi even though they're shit

>superior amazonian genes
>Jamaican

>mfw yurolards - brazil 7-1

>illiteratechimpslavmakesapost.pdf

Eastern Europeans are rich as fuck compared to Brazilians. There aren't anything like favelas in Eastern Europe.

And in the poor countries of Asia football just isn't such a engrained part of the culture like it is in Brazil.

>american thinks he's smarter than any slav

Too bad I don't have reaction pics on phone

we definitly do, although in recent years it has faded a bit

there is probably no male in this country who has never ever played at least a few hours of football in his life

Yeah here too. Any male that can walk played football atleast few times football, and most played for local clubs. Only the city boys try out some other sports like handball or basketball and water polo at the coast. This is why we are so good at sports considering our small population. The whole ex-yu area is the same.

>there is probably no male in this country who has never ever played at least a few hours of football in his life
dunno if that's a good litmus test of a "football culture"

you could say the same thing about Australia, but barely anyone actually cares about the sport here

Because football is the only way they become a rich.

>slav
>"smart"
literally my sides

> kids in the uk watch tv and play gameboy
How old are you

It s cultural thing.
Like basketball, handegg etc.. Is there, plus a big population.
If burgerland has only football as popular sport, it would have more skilled players than us by a far margin.

Best post.

Their country is too poor to focus on real sports

i am not sure really, i think it is more related with the amount of people playing.
we are not different from any south american country, and if it by being poor you would be good at the sport, Africa shitholes would stomp everything.

i think it is more related to the disparity between people here, so you play with different people since youth. So you build up your sports persona by assimilating little traits from each cultural background.

That is why we suck on individual sports compared to team sports, the only individual sport(at the time) we came close to being as elite as football is like f1

Sports and prostitution are the only legit career path in brazil. People in Brazil know they will never make it in an intellectual field like people of Asia, North America or Europe would.

The country is too poor that sports are their only focus.

>Asia

The ones that make it to the west are the cream of the crop, the average Asian of any country is a dirt poor farmer with no education

The only reason you see so many smart Asians is because they have like half of the world's population so by sheer numbers they have a lot of smart ones to send over

WTF I love Brazil now

It's easy when you have 200 million people that like a sport

Basically this.

Millions of people.
Poor and nothing to do but play football.
Football part of everyday life and culture.
Pop down to Rio and you'll see literally hundreds if not thousands of football matches being played on the beaches EVERY day and night non-stop

odds are that at least 50-100 of them are going to develop a real talent for it

in europe, kids focus on their education and piano lessons then if they've done all their homework and it's not pissing with rain outside, they might go out for a 2 hour kickabout on a sunday afternoon

>posts a Jamaican

>Go to Brazil
>Arrange to go to this super fancy restaurant up in the hills
>A private driver comes to our hotel to pick us up, tinted windows, leather seats, bottle of campaign with glasses in the back
>View overlooks Rio
>Food is great, we get scallops, steaks everything
>Get driven back to our hotel, 30 minute journey
>Total bill is equivalent of around £21 per person round up to £25 for a tip

>mfw I spent just under £30 on dominoes last night
>mfw the prick was late and my pizza was cold

You could order cocktails all day and all night and still not spend £50.

goddamn I want a black mistress to rape me

coxinha and guaraná antarctica™

Empanadas y zumo de tamarindo

Would love some guarana and empanadas and caipirinha and a big bunda Brazilian and bulemic argie lass in my lap right now

This, honestly

Futsal is the essence of soccer in the formative years, field is very reduced, so you have a lot more 1v1 combat with very little space to do anything. Now imagine doing that everyday through your whole childhood.

Because anything can become a ball and everywhere can become a field and we do this since we learn how to walk.

No they aren't. They are as poor as us.
Shut your fuck polish diaspora.

>they are as poor as us.

they aren't though