Dead thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z_bXHbUqOd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Band for assholes

Whys that?

Kiss me where it stinks, jerkoff

Fuck you

Greatest American rock n roll band of all time.

this sounds like something you'd hear yelled at a dead show

That said, is sort of right. A lot of deadheads/hippies/wooks are trash people.

Imagine looking this unkept.

Alright, you got a point haha.

What have you got against fans of The Grateful Dead (Or "Dead Heads" as they are sometimes known)

And please, no meme shit posting. I am asking a very serious question.

The Grateful Dead are an excellent band and Jerry Garcia knew his way around a fret board.

Once again I ask in all seriousness, what do you have against their fan base? What did any of them ever do to you, your friends, your family, and/or your loved ones in general?

And again, I ask for a serious reply, and not a meme shit post.

I wouldn't mind their grubbiness or lack of shoes, but too many of them are hardcore drug addicts and straight up thieving rats. Dead is fucking awesome though for real. Even to this day they're not dadrock, their best songs are like American folk classics at this point.

Living off heroin and burritos will do that to you.

See post since this post was meant for you and NOT OP.

I apologize to OP since the question was not meant for you.

Pic posted is one of my favorite GD albums of all time.

I get it, you look like shit right?

Yes.

while you were combing your hair and shaving your beard, he was matstering the guitar

nu-male detected

>The Grateful Dead are an excellent band and Jerry Garcia knew his way around a fret board.

Why do some people always say lame shit like this? What does that have to do with whether music is any good, or to do with what the Dead are about?

The Dead have really great songs, but the main thing to them is their jams - and not anything to do with the technicality of their jams (they're often criticized as being 'sloppy' which misses the point) - but the effect that their jams have as vehicle for 'consciousness expansion'.

nu-males look like this though

Honestly all large fanbases are shit. Metalheads, Rappers, Punks, Goths, Hippies. They all have horrible scumbag junkie fans.

It's stupid to hate the band or anyone who listens to them for that. It's just music culture in general revolves heavily around drug use and where drugs are involved there's a lot of assholes.

if you haven't put one of these on in the background while you smoke weed and shitpost you haven't truly smoked weed and shitposted
youtube.com/watch?v=z_bXHbUqOd0

nu-males are notoriously well kempt

jerry just didnt give a fuck, which is as alpha as it gets

How disappointed do you think Jerry would be today to find out he's been replaced by fucking John Mayer?

Do you deny that Jerry Garcia was an excellent guitar player?

I really don't understand your response, even though you sound like a bit of a Dead Head, and a jam band fan yourself.

I mean, people pay good money to hear musicians that can actually play and know their craft weather it be The Grateful Dead/Dead and Co. Widespread Panic, String Cheese Incident, Phish, or even The Allman Brothers.

People don't waste good money to see a group of people play cacophony.

It matters a lot more than you are willing to acknowledge.