Why is Trump so mean?

Why is Trump so mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3yesvvYEvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He will go back to the land of his ancestors. He is crying in joy. Beautiful act of generosity by Donald J. Trump.

I presume they both are going

It's really not right to seperate families like this desu. The kid should go back too.

How will the deportations affect the political outlook of the kids left behind in the US?

son looks younger than 16. he's probably a US citizen. afaik, trump is only deporting criminals. so the dad probably committed some crime (other than being in the US illegally).

The kid is a U.S. citizen

>he's not taking his son with him
what a mean father, leaving his son like that.

deport the father, kill the CHI kid

>is only deporting criminals
How can you be this misinformed?

pffft

Who cares?
They're Chicano faggots who cheer on Aztlan and simultaneously dread the thought of living in Mexico, fuck 'em

Shut the fuck up, faggot

Millennials are very left-wing, but Generation Z is apparently the most right-wing generation since WWII.

>citizenship
What a cancer, as if anyone could become a member of a community because he has a piece of paper.

>2017
>birthright citizenship is still a thing
when did everything go so wrong?

Ëëëëëw
The child will grow up to be a salty Chicano

White generation Z*

This. Chicanos always go on about how great Mexico is. Now we finally reuniting them with their beautiful homeland.

well it served a functional purpose a hundred and fifty years ago to give slaves rights, but now, yes, it's an incredible loophole for people to game our system

Proof?

Yes, jus soli is an unfortunate feature of American law. If we had a policy more in line with that of Kuwait or China there would be no issue, and the child could be sent on his way along with the father.

>breaking the law is okay if you've been doing it for a long time

Is there any particular reason he can't take his son with him?

that's nothing new

or just basically any other country? Only countries in the Americas have this retardation on the books, and not a single European one has it with no restrictions.

dude, didn't you know mexico lets prisoners be free people if they escaped from prison?

whats wrong with you, its 20666

What is wrong with USA if people can freely come and live illegally for decades? I just want to know.

our largest state is California

Anyone who enters the US illegally or overstays their visa is a criminal. However, due to the high volume of illegal immigration, in most areas ICE is only able to target individuals who commit other crimes in addition to illegal immigration. Most of the individuals who are deported without having committed another offense since their illegal immigration are the result of so called collateral apprehension (ICE agents run into them while pursuing higher priority targets).

doesnt the same shit happen in russia?

why would it?

he's way ahead of them, his country gives murders millions of dollars for having been in prison

they are nothing if not the vanguard of progress in Canada

because they border a lot of countries that are even shitter than russia (if thats possible)

They have a bunch of central asian illegals

uhm sweety think you're forgetting someone boo xx :)

There's basically been a bipartisan consensus that we should be lenient towards illegals since forever. Trump is really the first repudiation of that. Same with legal immigration. The notion of wanting to close off the tap means you are automatically a Nazi.

If I went illegally to any country besides countries in the the West they would tell me to fuck off if not arrest me.

Ah great more problems for us to take care of
Deport them to somewhere else

Really? Central Asia, especially Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan, is a decent enough place to live, I can't imagine Russia would have that much more opportunity to be worth illegally immigrating to.

the thing is, the silent majority has grumbled about this crap for years, he's merely the first person in power for an age to really posses the nerve to defy the pc nkvd

>There's basically been a bipartisan consensus that we should be lenient towards illegals since forever

not really, back in the 90s even Democrats banged on about securing our borders and deporting illegals. The difference is it was all talk and nothing was actually done until Trump.

Does this sound familiar?
youtube.com/watch?v=m3yesvvYEvs

It's from a single study by a British ad agency. What people fail to discuss when that's brought up, is that if we view those results as accurate, gen z is also the generation with the most positive view of globalism to ever exist.

Weren't a shitload of illegals deported under Obama?

Yes, more than Bush.

does it really matter when he also attempted to give amnesty and a path to citizenship to a shitload of others?

Actually by federal law we have to return all deportees to their country of origin, so most of these people end up on flights to Honduras or Guatemala.

Why are nonwhites so entitled? Can't imagine myself demanding to be allowed into someone else's country after trespassing into it.

Yes, because that's how a smart president should have done. Give amnesty to the ones already there to please left, then push more strict immigration laws to please the right. Nobody complain.

CHICANO

Sure...

He didn't attempt to give amnesty. Bush was the one who wanted that.

I feel the same with the shitskins living here. Must be bad to be inferior.

oh yes, you are now entering the great nation of wahahaboauouna, here's the immigration office mr. john smith, how do you do? have you many maize and peace pipe to declare?

how can we pity this? he wanted a better life for himself and his family but he chose to do it illegally anyway, and what's worse is that he had 16 years to change his illegal status and he didn't.

Why are you Reddit spacing?

>Sup Forums = r_thedonald
Prove me wrong.

Just because they didn't have a concept of a "nation" it doesn't mean they would agree to genocide their people and take their land

DES

>we dindu nuffin
Consider suicide my fellow americlap.

they were pretty okay with that actually and tried to genocide each others tribes daily basis.

He he he...back to Mexico he went!

This. They should be happy to be reunited with their family back home.

you should stop pretending to be one of my countrymen, you're really quite bad at it

Most of them died from disease. And many others were assimilated peacefully into the genepool of the settlers.

Brilliant comic. I truly understand now. No new world country should be able to have any sort of immigration policy of borders because shit that happened centuries ago.

So all you have to do is not recognize a nation to circumvent their laws?
What a great idea!

A pretty sad scene tbqh

Didn't Bush pass DACA though?

How is Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan better than Russia? Have you visited there?

Yeah, Bush did want that, but Obama did try to pass DAPA and tried to make some kind of immigration reform happen.

I doubt you're a citizen Tyrone Padaquito.

The ones that were immune were targeted for extinction.

you're stupid

Yes, you get it.
Now go back to Europe cumskin.

I'm not sure there is any way to get legal status after arriving illegally or overstaying a visa. Of course I might be totally wrong but idk.

With how you post I'm not sure I trust your opinion.

Get out.

Where are the proofs?

>peacefully
nice way to say rape

GO

BACK

TO
REDDIT

American history books.

no it's about strenght of nation. if your nation is weak compared to the invaders who establish their own governance it might as well not exist. indians were weak, they do not have right to exist and so are the modern mexican immigrants. they are bound to obey US legislation as well just like the indians were bound to be exterminated. feel free to rise up against USA anytime.

Why are you so sure sexual relations between Amerindians and Europeans must have been nonconsensual? Even today women are known for throwing themselves at migrants (see Germany).

Can't tell if you are misinformed or lying as a typical poltard that you are.
I don't care too much for illegals but you can easily google that he did not commit any crimes other than being here illegally. That's just dig waving by Trump to appease his retarded white trash voters.

>feel free to rise up against USA anytime

No need to rise up, USA is already 1/5 mexican and deportation of illegals only will delay de inevitable

No es proofs

Do you understand where the burden of proofs lies, seniore?

I presume you must post there, if you're finding this too close to how you communicate there, I'll let you in on a little history.

Formatting your posts is as old as this website, it's for clear ease of conveying your thoughts and ideas to the reader.

Are you just stupid?

that's a meme faggot

either way, he fucked himself astromically by doing the wrong choice in the first place. shame on him.

> Implying we haven't taken over everywhere from Texas to California
Spoken like a man who has never set foot in the US

Do they teach any mathematics in your country?

No that's all Hispanics, not just Mexicans. Anyway, larger fractions of a population have been genocided before.

Perhaps I'm wrong about Uzbekistan, but Kazakhstan is literally a nicer place to live than most of Russia.

The burden of proof is all of the white people existing on land they don't belong.

Lmao there's a difference between civilizing an ununified continent of savage tribes and sneaking into a country with borders and begging the government to let you stay.

I don't think you belong anywhere.

I think you belong six feet under the ground.

Hm yes it seems you do not understand what the concept of 'proof' is. I'm going to stop replying now.

Oh, dear

no no no, that's your home friend :)

wasnt trying to belittle. I honestly dont care who's on the top of the power struggle this century. was just stating whats real and whats romantized garbage like "get off muh ancestral lands white boi"

It seems you don't understand the concept of going back to Europe.

Good to see we agree. This land is my home and I'm going to bury you here.

YOU

HAVE

TO

RETURN

FROM

WHENCE

YOU

CAME

M'SIR

Actually I take that back. Saying they beg is giving them to much credit. They DEMAND to be allowed to stay and call you racist if you don't that's how shitty and entitled these ungrateful shitskins are.