Dear Canadians

Dear Canadians,

Please take this bitch back to your country.

Best regards,
Japanon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSxjtk3eA8M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_Japan
youtube.com/user/kanadajin3/search?query=bath
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can not believe this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=qSxjtk3eA8M

JUST LOOK AT THE FUCKING COMMENTS.
THEY'RE LIKE BEES AFTER HONEY

Her logic:
>I love saudi arabia so I'll convert to islam

disgusting

Why didn't you save her, Sup Forums?

Someone has to kill her.
I'm not joking.
If someone doesn't do it,I'll do it.
Just give me her location

This. If Muslims get to do honor killings so should non Muslims.

Why are weeaboos so detached from reality?

She says she was raised in an irreligious family but she "reverted" to Islam

>I'm not joking.
MOOODSSS

this is just too hard to watch.

way too cringey. it pains me when autistic weab white girls have to fucking do this shit.

muslims call converts reverts because they believe the original religion is islam

Go to Saudi Arabia then,see your world ruin beneath your feet.

How can a weeabo even be a muslim?
They watch anime which is probably one of the most women empowering media in the world and they submit to islamic propranda nonetheless?

Hope a ISIS goat fucker lures her into "marriage" and then, you know the rest.

What the fuck is wrong with her?

Pure gold

How do we stop Canadians? Honestly a US military occupation may be the only solvent course of action.

brb gonna check /pt/

In every age,
in every place,
the deeds of leafs
remain the same.

She is Canadian
That explains it right?

You sure she ain't just shitposting? This is surreal.

1. You're not Japanese.
2. Kill yourself for linking this foetal alcohol syndrome attention whore here. It feeds off any and all attention.
下げる

Why are they like this?

she sounds dumb as fuck honestly

she is one ugly lass

>muslim leaf weeb

wew

Yo I hope one of those crazy Yukio Mishima type Japs beheads this lady with a samurai sword. This is embarrassing me and I'm not even Canadian.

You can't make this shit up.

I was never too deep into j-vloggers but I've seen a few of her videos.

I love this absurd timeline we're living in.

isnt this the bitch that said that speaking english is racist

I mean, hating Canada is common sense but converting too Islam is a crime that should be punished by death.

Also aren't there like, no mosques in Japan?

She grew up in Canada. This place makes you insane.

Good, she embraced one true faith

don't bother
everytime some Sup Forumselectual goes on the hunt for whores some russians shoot their plane down

>Also aren't there like, no mosques in Japan?
dumb post

Canadian and Japanese must receive Muslim migrants and build mosques.

This can't be real. This is just an opportunist way of stirring up controversy and increasing one's popularity? Right? RIGHT????

If the current government wasn't busy paying terrorists they could at least invest in getting better mental health support for people like this.

ITT: People triggered by freedom of region

You have the freedom to believe patriarchic desert nomad death cults from the Iron age which were spread by imperialist slave-owning merchant warlords and I have the right to call you a fucking retard for doing so.

she is just one of the many cogs in the canadian war machine. First japan, next THE WORLD

I think she just want attention for money.

Remember:She is Youtuber.

Of course she is attention whoring
She isn't going to embrace islam at its full, she's cherrypicking

Do you reckon this bird only went over too fuck Japs? Think she has a bit of yellow fever and has converted because she's pissed that Japs never have sex

I kind of feel that people like this woman are worse than nazi collaborators

>Also aren't there like, no mosques in Japan?
Yes there are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_Japan

There was nothing wrong with nazi collaboration, jew

You should not overlook some women's stupidity.

you don't need to be a jew to have that opinion, anyone with a sense of zeal for their own country's destiny can have a healthy dislike for traitors

Dam, we have more Mosques in one fucking city than Japan does in their entire country

there are multiple countries for which Axis victory would have been more favorable than big dick stalin going on rampage

>having mosques in your country

xd

Having as few as one is more than enough.

wait i remember this ugly ass thot

if you google "kanadajin3" you'll get a bunch of reasons to hate this attention whorish bitch

this is just another pathetic trick to get attention since nobody really gives a shit about her

you just needed to help the Anglo-american advance through German held lines faster I guess

Holy shit just tried too look up mosques in Slovakia and..

You fucking madmen banned Islam from being fucking registered religion

I love you crazy cunts now. You still have 5000 traitors too deal with but holy shit the Slavs are saving Europe again

>On 30 November 2016, Slovakia passed legislation to effectively block Islam from gaining official status as a religion in the country.[5] Slovakia is the only country within the European Union without any mosque.[6]

She's legit. Grew up in the middle of bumfuck nowhere Canada into a family who had to live off the land to survive, probably has FAS, got hit with the weeb bug and traveled to Glorious Nippon to make a living as a jvlogger. There's a lot of information on her if you know where to find it.

If you haven't been on her thread in a while, things have taken an interesting turn. She's become a Saudiboo for whatever reason.

the west is truly dead.

This confirms many Americans have no sense of culture other than guns and burgers so they have to dig no shit like this

she is chimpnadian, subhuman

You know, you're not very good at writing in English.

So when is she moving to Saudi Arabia?
>mfw I used to watch her videos and thought she wasn't mentally ill and just genuinely liked Japan

isn't that vlogger came to south korea as vacation trip? i didn't know that she's a muslim

She got rekt with this comment

>She loves Saudi Arabia but still stays in Japan, a non-Muslim free country where she can drive, think freely and do anything she wants to

I'm drunk

LMAO!

>vlogger/blogger/"activist"
>deeper meanings
pick one

what the fuck?!

Now I'm pretty sure I died in that accident 2 years ago and somehow my consciousness was transported to this timeline.

Didnt take long for CCDF to arrive.

(Canadian Cuck Defense Forces)

I'd give her a break, she's pretty retarded. Probably only a little higher-functioning than CWC.

>anime
>one of the most women empowering media in the world

???

taking away hot women empowers the flat-chested boywomen

youtube.com/user/kanadajin3/search?query=bath

Lmao stay ass blasted niggers

>prosperity is so foreign to islam that muslims misspell it
nice.

You know, I've only ever wondered this now in all these years that I've seen this image.

Could such a straw be viable? Has it been made? And how quickly does its high capacity design empty the cup?

Hey, maybe it works for your lands, idk.

However, it's not what I want to see, thank you.

I can relate to the finding other cultures interesting... but it's okay to just be an observer. Someone should point out the DPRK on a map to her and she'll be a Jucheist in a couple years.

I think you'd have to unhinge your jaw like a snake to be able to use a CWC straw.

She is gypussie Canadian.

>claims to be muslim
>has tonnes of other pics up with her hair showing
it's just virtue signalling
it is literally just a phase

>Someone should point out the DPRK on a map to her and she'll be a Jucheist in a couple years.
Would totally work if she met a nork guy. That's the reason why she converted to Islam; she's apparently fallen for a (married) Saudi dude, and as a result she went full araboo.

>she's apparently fallen for a (married) Saudi dude, and as a result she went full araboo
>women

For me it seems she is doing this for attenion and pitty points.

irrelevant
being a traitor is inexcusable

Oh fuck off, she's literally mentally retarded.
Definitely attention, but this sort of thing is just her MO. When she became a weeb, she went FULL into it- moving to Japan, changing her name, claiming to have actual Jap ancestry, adopting an accent, speaking for the people...she doesn't have an identity of her own, so whenever she likes something or becomes infatuated with someone, she completely molds herself to try and fit the culture it belongs to. It's pretty crazy, but not uncommon (though usually it happens with things like subcultures and personality traits, not cultures).

why? her face looks just like your animes. kawaii~

she has a mental illness Im sure of it. god help us if she got her hands on a machine gun

hai genki desu

What makes this girl different to other converts, i dont know anything about her t bh.

Are you really surprised the average french man became a muslim?

she tried to be 110% japanese, even changing her name

now she apparently got tired of that

it's like that guy chris chan becoming transsexual, double whammy

Interesting so muslims only like other muslims, who would have guessed it?

So why are we being told by media and leftists that muslims respect others too when they don't?

She said she spinned a globe as a 5 year old an landed her finger on saudi arabia randomly, since then it's been her favorite country
>I live in japan, i love japan
>but my favorite country is actually saudi arabia still

I regret giving this stupid whore this one youtube hit

HAHAHA is this real? Did she really convert to Islam lmfao

she's not exactly a looker

Canada is the WORST country in the world

my own favorite country has always been germany, but I can't really explain why that's the case

not even a a weeb for germany, I just like you guys

thats what you get for allowing canadians to infect your civilized country.

it's k, but it's also kinda boring desu
Like, for example, I don't know where in Germany you could really go as a tourist that is really cool.
There's like a few castles and stuff, there's that one goddamn disney land casle built by the mad king of bavaria. Other european countries have so much more culture.

>converted nationality
>converted religion

She is truly the definition of a fucking leaf.
What's next?