ITT: You post an album and other anons reply with what feeling they associate that album with

ITT: You post an album and other anons reply with what feeling they associate that album with

pic related reminds me of being really lonely

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5ZSCH6c4VQw?t=88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OH SHIT IM FEELIN IT

i used to stumble home from bars at early hours pretty often, taking the subway and shit. that album reminds me of that feeling, stumbling home at night drunk as fuck alone.

Don't forget to grab some McDonald's

reminds me of my old roommate who got really into deathgrips and got hit by a car while cycling because he was being an idiot and had his headphones in listening to deathgrips

>to the way I feel inside and it's all because you lied
>we could be friends away from my heart

Running in 95+ degree heat.

I was really drunk, depressed and I shit myself. I'm not joking. Needless to say, I didn't listen to it until way later that year.

"why do all these songs sound the same? I'm really bored"

I had a friend in middleschool/highschool who recommended me this album. At around the same time the same kid recommended me a movie named Kids. It's about 2 streetwise kids growing up in the Bronx, skating, stealing, smoking, and eventually being diagnosed with HIV. In my mind the vibe of that movie and this album overlaps and represents how a kid growing up in NYC must feel and represent itself

BEWAARE

[spoiler]captcha was bikes[/spoiler]

Very nostalgic for me. Reminds me of my childhood. Toonami, World of Warcraft, etc.

Reminds me of being in South London

Ye man

High on opioids or benzodiazepines

Reminds me of hanging out with people who think they are upper class, which makes you feel like all the interactions are shallow, cold and empty.

A cold winter's evening when you've had a busy week, but all your friends are out doing their stuff so you just stare at the window in a dark room.

reminds me of my older brother for some reason

Friday nights when I'm home alone and its raining while friends and other people that I know are out partying

Feel like I can take on the world, as I fly my battleship killing gatecampers piece by piece
In particular - Collider

For when you're in an existentialist mood and you don't want to do anything
For when you're in an existentialist mood and you wanna fuck shit up
For when you're feeling nostalgic and mellow
For when you wanna be with the gang full of pride and confidence, smoking weed cause you never know when you're gonna go

Late night drives with a few friends through mostly empty streets

also reminds me of Moonbeam
youtu.be/5ZSCH6c4VQw?t=88

That's some really deep insight

Walking home on empty streets to your empty apartment on a snowless winter night at 3 A.M., while being slightly drunk

big city, hot as fuck summer evening, heavy clouds, storm is coming

Night shifts by myself at a government fish counting job in a camper in the middle of nowhere

Reminds me of cruising in the Summer while strung out on some really hard drugs

>long day, long week, finally friday evening
>plans with friends after work to get drunk, do some drugs, stay out all night
>listening to this during the last hour of work, getting ready to go out after you get home
>know you're about to make bad decisions but you're okay with it. excited even