/sag/

Akhand Bharat edition.

Invited: All types of sag

Not invited: Butthurts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QB0Oc0GxB2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How will you liberate your cousin to the east from China's grip?

They got to work for themselves.

MANDIR

WAHI

BANAYENGE

Oh my god this map is disgusting, even more disgusting than your streets

>Kalinga Pori
ÄKS VITUN DEE

Shut up Abdool and stop licking Arab ass 5 times a day

Does Indonesia even have an original culture and religion? Or do you all worship the Arab prophet?

rolling dubs for free khalistan

This map needs to add Madagascar

Call me daddy Hindus.

Don't want Madagawho.

Wassup?

Bhenchod can't keep one sag thread going and made two

madagaskar is a village in Maharashtra

This is the real /sag/

Established by Great Shivaji himself. Madagaskar legit Indian clay.

Shalom, guys.
Can you say what is said here?

Bane: I grew up in darkness.
Batman: You from Uttar Pradesh too?
Bane: Brother.

Thanks. What a shitty meme, though.

save us from islam aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Its your life.

Its from fagbook. But I laffed a little.

learn to read a proper script abdool. Shitty arabo-persian-urdu squiggles.

take a dump on kuran for a start. You would feel better.

Am I invited?

Yes

I'd prefer Champa sea rather than south ch*na sea. Although the map is disgusting. We've moved on.

When will Islam save us?

Why are you saying this?

What happens if a woman leaves the house like that in New Delhi?

Nightmare mode: Without a man to accompany her

youtu.be/QB0Oc0GxB2E

My sister has done it everyday for the past seven years. You are judging a nation of a billion people based two or three incidents while our self-loathing media loves to sensationalize rape and brand our country as a "rapist nation". There is no way to prove that rape is more common in India than anywhere else in the world. Even if you increase the rape count by 900 percent it remains lower than most Western countries. I have never witnessed any form of sexual harassment in my life and nothing outside what people say on the internet and the newspapers has ever made it seem like "Indians are a rapey people". Am I judging America based on Ted Bundy? I'm so fucking sick of this.

Champa sea has a nice ring to it.

>Invites all kinds of /sag/
>Makes obviously pro-Hindutva thread.
>My sister has done it everyday
Not dressed like that but wearing decent clothes. Sorry I didn't read what you wrote properly before writing this

All Abrahamics can jump into Indian ocean.

She would get raped immediately for having fair skin.

When it was changed to the fucking ch*nk's as if they ''''''own'''''' it?

Fuck off Hans, go suck a refugee dick.

Mein bhi Hindu hun saale. I'm only saying all this Hindus/high-caste master race threads is stupid and pretentious. Go do all this in Indiachan. In the eyes of the firang we are all shitskin subhumans regardless of caste and religion desu and trying to prove otherwise is a stupid imitation of what they do here.

Why do you care so much what they think?

Post Aryan qts plox

Frustrated faggot.

Does that change the fact that what I said was true?

Fuck secularism

They're not the same people. I'm the other OP. Please maaf keejiye. I did it without noticing.

OP here, hindutva is not anti-anything retard. You have been brainwashed by the stupid media. And yes as a Hindu I welcome all types of /sag/ just don't fuck with Hindus and push your Abr*ham*c shit. Jai Shree Ram and Ik Onkaar Waheguru ji ki fateh.

Maaf kiya apko hum sab ne.

It takes a great deal of maturity to realise that sometimes the things said by children on online imageboards may not be true. These kind of threads are literally like "Hey, being racist is the new cool thing on the firang part of the internet. Why don't we make our own version of it to try and fit in?"

No user, I have 0 hatred for any race or caste or even religion. OP is light banter. Are you new here?

Collectivist proto-communist saalaa

Take the Individualism pill, friendo

why is indonesia islamic

They're smart and converted from disgusting H*induism

See this hater here now

All Abdools are gas chamber worthy, Mao's pig.

Why doesn't the Indian railway make the double decker trains to be standard?

Why is Tibet not part of Akhand Bharat?

>tfw akhand bharat will never exist

don't push indoaryan invader shit on the dravidians of india. they're just as tired of your steppe gods which were shoved down your throat by central asians as you are of abrahamic gods.

Need a South Asian stud to fuck mys sister