ITT: The most annoying posters on Sup Forums

ITT: The most annoying posters on Sup Forums

>that dude who gets assblasted when people call alternative rock "pop" or say that it has pop elements
>that fag who always spams Grimes and calls her Claire like he knows her personally
>that one kid who spams nu-metal
>that one kid who shills that 69 rapper
>s/t (literally Clairo shilling herself)

The faggot who kept spamming Teddy Andreas a while back was really annoying. It was probably Teddy himself, honestly.

That one kid who spammed 21 Pilots a while back.

The fat Taylor Swift poster.

>those autists who derail every thread about literally any woman by comparing her to Grimes

"all music is of equal worth"

>that one frogposter kid

>that autist who's talking about soyboy products

He's my fav desu

Saying they’re annoying only fuels their e-ego.

Why does it say "desu?" I typed "desu"

Kek, it makes me laugh every time though

You forgot that kid who only posts shitty pitchfork trash and regurgitated mucore

Soundcloud rapper shills unironically piss me off

also all these clown hair rappers are industry plants

Why does this keep happening?
Every word I type keeps getting changed and it's pissing me off!

Mom where's my soy milk!?

word filters

Sup Forums has a history of changing certain words

look up roody-poo and candy-ass

nigger faggot

KFC twigs is a cringelord

Any and every tripcode user.

i hate seeing him but i love the fact that he exists

That tripfag who posts a """""patrician""""" chart with Trout Mask Replica and Sing to God and spergs out at people who have Sup Forumscore in their charts

That one kid that uses the trip "Friendo !HXO/gm/qm2"

Possibly more than any variety of regular Sup Forumstant, I fucking DESPISE mouthbreathing retards who make threads about trying to find a specific track WITHOUT OFFERING ANY ACTUALLY USEFUL INFORMATION

>"help Sup Forums I'm looking for this track that starts with a woman singing and that goes on for a bit and you think that the song will just be her singing and then the harmony/band/rest of the instruments join in and it's like 'WOW' anyone know the track?"

THESE PEOPLE DON'T DESERVE GOOD MUSIC

that choafag

I fucking hate this

Why ask us to find you a specific song when you won't even give us any information on what you heard?

The obese Taylor Swift autist
People who flip their shit as soon as they see anything Sup Forumscore on a chart (theyre on there for a reason)
Le noided Death Grips memer
anyone who frequents the KPop general
Anyone who posts the soyboy meme

>>that dude who gets assblasted when people call alternative rock "pop" or say that it has pop elements
Did I just get call out by a fucking frogposter?

people on SC threads who are all like >I return feedback on the cloud and shit

then you see their SC and they have like 20 comments made total and they're all just 'thx bro' in response to feedback given on their own

that virgin too

>>that fag who always spams Grimes and calls her Claire like he knows her personally
there are multiple people like that and we love her

>that guy who likes music I don't like

kys if you're reading this

this shitposter is probably grimes lol

this

also
>people who make shitty "lo-fi hip hop sad boi beats" and then only listen to others that make it and ignore everything else in the thread
>^ but replace the genre with "boring lo-fi indie pop"

dirty mexicans

not her but i want to marry claire so bad

so you're james or whatever?

short ball niggas

The guy who attacked Marina Diamandis' appearance in every thread where she appeared. He seemed to be on Sup Forums 24/7 for a year, making anti-Marina threads and attacking Marina posters every single time they appeared. You could tell it was the same guy because he had a really distinctive way of writing. I legitimately think he was deeply mentally ill, but it was actually kind of impressive.

grimesfags, I don't know why that goblin attracts the most pathetic orbiters

you have to go back

no, but i'm better than him

white devils

Bowie fans who congregate in threads about him to jerk each other off and talk about he was a 'true artist'

Those fags who keep posting the same eminem memes when it already got old

that guy who calls his shit tastes nu-male repellent

glad my trip isn't on here

t. nu-male with shit tastes

>that guy who wants curve to be a meme

This is now a litgle dark age taste test thread. Get some sugar,baby.

Car Seat Headrest threads. It always becomes a really personal circlejerk of people discussing obscure facts. It gives me a weird feeling.

He's German and a legit psychopath, he posts on Sup Forums

*describes myself*

I'll admit I call my favorite artists by their first name (Mark, Calvin, Phil) when talking about them with friends who know and like the music but unironically I don't understand why grimesfags are incapable of calling her anything but Claire. I think it's telling in a way: they only care about the (ugly, unappealing, semi-disgusting) girl behind the music and not the music itself

Calvin Johnson and Phil Elverum?

Yep
Guess the mark now

I have no idea. Marky Mark.

that guy who posts in SC threads in a thread with like 20 posts, and recs 18 people, everyone but you

'___'

That one person who calls everything that isn't harsh noise "pop".

Newfags please die.

Grimeth circlejerk posters. Rot in hell, all of you.

ourguy

>music has no conventional structure, incorporates weird instruments and noise sections
>"this is pop music because it's not classical or folk"
Literally kill people that do this

those guys who always derail threads with pics of trent reznor. they’re doing a great fucking job at turning him into grimes

The Regrettesfag

People whos opinions are different than mine. Fuck I hate those cunts.

>What does Sup Forums think about X
>Doesn't actually post their thoughts in the thread after creating it

TELL ME HOW TO FEEL, Sup Forums

This

Seriously, he's the kind of guy if he had been born a little earlier, he'd probably be a concentration camp guard.

That stupid faggot with his cat who always thinks he has the moral high ground for some reason

>that one guy spamming this album for years now
>that one Weezer autist
>that one Nick Cave autist
>that one Oasis autist

choashitter

The Marina hater
TS fatfag
That guy who says anyone who disagrees with his personal music taste is a soyboy
The old guy who rants about how Millenials can never "get" punk rock
All Grimes worshipers
The Spiderland registry guy
The Trent Reznor spammer
The spammer who keeps posting Gunfighter Ballads

no u

>chart thread
>topsters
Don’t get me wrong, some of the genre threads introduced me to music I love today. But charts that are made just to show how patrician or obscure your taste is while having contributes to nothing.

I just hate when someone gets flamed on a thread and then starts a new thread asking people to prove their point. Its like a bunch of underage autistic schoolgirls that post here.

Also I really hate frog posters. Like quit trying hard to fit on 4chin.

>that guy who is a dumb frogposter

was this the guy who created those autismo marina infographics? that was something

I post Rob Leereveld in every sharethread AMA

anyone from /rym/ or /daily/

>Montie

That guy who tried to make Sup Forums like Ladytron, that guy who makes threads comparing Grimes to Kate Bush, that guy with a massive hateboner for Marina, the LMFAO guy.

>that kid who just entered college and is now too good for most music

>that user who shills shitty album calling them masterpieces so Redditors and tourists will listen to them and pretend they like them
>tfw I'm that user

thank christ I missed those days

kill yourself

at least it doesnt turn the word fuck into newt gingrich anymore

The guy who accuses literally everyone of being from Sup Forums

KPOP generals. Sorry but Im 99% sure you fags dont even listen to the genre and JUST want an excuse to post about the sluts you lust over

we've lived in peace and harmony with kpop posters for years, fuck off

They're no better than the faggots on Sup Forums posting trap threads

Please end your life

I'm shocked that maybe 1 or 2 other people have brought up the guy who relentlessly shitposts about Marina. I'm fairly sure it's just 1 person, and he's been doing it for years.
The Choafag is awful too, along with the entirety of kpop general but at least they have a containment thread
Grimesfag is fucking terrible
Come to think of it, we should just ban all waifufags.

Use the filter you whiny bitch

That guy who shilled Marshmello for a day

I hope you get laid one day lmfao

>Avant-Math God of Sup Forums

Me too user....

What's Choa? (Yes I'm unironically asking this)

remember me?

GRIMES shills
Kpop spammers
xanax rapper posts -69, lil peep, etc
charli posters
st vincint posters
pavement posters
deathgrips posters
sony/time warner shills
the guys that post about townes van zandt in country music threads and other pitchfork country
marina hater poster
anthony fantano

there should be more brapposting and memes in general