/sag/

General for India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan and Maldives.
རྫོང་ཁ་+नेवा: भाय् edition.

Red panda.

Why am I still in this shitty website?

There already is a thread with a better edition

nth for free khalistan and free kashmir

བྱི་ལ་དོམ་ཆུང་།

Morajow

I think you mean morejao.

কিল ইয়োরসেল্ফ আমেরিটার্ড

cute dog

কাভাই কুত্তা

Ki kore korli bolto?

Indian culture is so beautiful

That's actually tsunami 2004 map fyi in case you didn't know it already.

Bhangi trying to damage control.

Hello cuck

süß

Phone has Bangla keyboard. I don't live there though.
It is, though.

We all know that the map in is a forced meme but the open defecation thing by Austro-Asiatic Australoid subhumans is a fact. They are ruining our civilization. And Eugenics is the best solution for this problem.

Vietnamese people are ruining our civilization? Really?

Why don't you help build toilets for them instead, cuckwad?

>Eugenics
But if we do that we will lose you :(

Munda and many other Schedule tribe are Austro Asiatic. Most of the Natives of Chattisgarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, etc. are Austro-Asiatic people who later started speaking Hindi.

They need my help to have a toilet. This indicates that those bhangi Moolnivasi are inferior beings.

Only Austroasiatic scheduled tribes are Mundas (Mundari, Ho, Santal), Khasi and Nicobarese. Most of Meghalaya is Khasi and Meghalaya is an almost open defecation free state. The scheduled tribes in MP, Andhra, Jharkhand etc mostly speak Dravidian languages (Gonds, Paharia etc) and are not Austroasiatic in any way.

Whatever they are. Either Austro Asiatic or Dravidian or an isolate group or whatever. I am sick of those people.

But why are you singling out ST people? They make up less than 10 percent of the country while a third of the country defecates in the open and if anyone among poor people is pooing in loo it's the ST people in the Northeast.

Not just ST. Al those slum dweling, street shitting, phone scaming poos. Either be they SC or ST or OBC. But mainly it's the OBC who make our cities unhygenic and bring us bad name. And these people form more than the majoriry of the country.

Where is your Padmashree, user?