Why do you make statements such as, "All black people are subhuman?" Have you met every black person in the world...

Why do you make statements such as, "All black people are subhuman?" Have you met every black person in the world? If not, then how could you possibly hope for your claim to be remain true? All one needs to do is find one black people that is not subhuman, and your argument is destroyed.

Please avoid unnecessary universal qualifiers. Your argument should be, "Some black people are subhuman, in my opinion."

Thank you. Logic needs your support.

would

All black people are subhuman

Ive met enough to know this is true

#notallblacks

>wakes up from crack binge
AAAAAAYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYOOO
>smacks lips together loudly
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>steals
SO U BE SAYIN
>gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>eats grits
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>checks for nearest fried chicken joint
U BE SAYIN
>collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
>licks teeths and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
>does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
>opens a up a forty and pours some for his homies malcolm x and marthin luther king
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
>dindu nuffins
U BE SAYIN WE WUZ
>sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP SO WE WUZ
>pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
>instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
>faints and then gets up repeatedly
SO WE WUZ
>shouts at movie theater screen
WE WUZ
>deals crack
SO HOL UP WE WUZ
>chucks spear
AYYYOO WE WUZ
>sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
>strokes welfare check pensively
SO WE WUZ
>throws gang sign
WE WUZ
>participates in a drive-by shooting
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNGGGGGGGZZZZZZZ AN SHIIIEEEEEEEEETTTTT???
>learns kikongo

Not all. A good amount have accustomed to first world life and have become a little more civilized

Law of averages, bub.

If you have a bowl of Five hundred M&Ms, and fifty of them are safe to eat, do you grab a handful?

Exceptions do not make the rule, the average does. And the average black person is not someone you want within a mile of your person or belongings.

This.

Also checkem

Not an argument.

Did ya hear about the Cadillac that went over a cliff with four niggers inside?

Crying shame. It seats 6.

>"All black people are subhuman?"
Because such a statement would be easy to disprove. I don't believe that in statement in the first place.

How about all black people under 120 IQ are subhuman.

It's a perfectly logical argument.

No it wouldn't because that would referr to all blacks.

I don't care if you are triggered.

As soon as black or brown skinned people lay foot on white soil they become niggers and shitskins.

It's because this board is full of anti social NEETs who probably never knew a black person IRL. Literally the smartest person I've ever known was black.

It's not that I'm triggered; I'm just disappointed. If you are truly a member of a "superior race", shouldn't your arguments be of a higher caliber? It's embarrassing.

Just summerfags trying to be edgy.

It is ridiculous to explain it again and again.

Blacks and Browns enter white countries - demand special rights - become criminals or islamist fucks - terrorize people - rape - kill - racemixing - etc.

Stay in your homeland and I am fine with you and have nice conversations with you. Come to Europe, live off my wages while marauding - prepare for the Happening.

Why is it in the summer I get jungle fever but in fall and winter I'm only attracted to whites?

Is it because I'm mixed race?

You seem to mix up "all" with "majority". The simple fact of the matter is that if 15% of your population are responsible for more than 50% of the murders, it's a safe bet to say they're, by and large, violent and thus should be avoided. Due to them committing crime at such a massively over represented rate the percentage that aren't subhuman is almost non-existent, you know not one swallow makes a summer and all that. It's odd to think that stereotypes became "racist" around the same time that facts started to be replaced by hurt feelings and emotions, both of which are completely irrelevant in the real world. Unless you're one of those mongos of course who thinks everyone is equal, but everyone is an individual special snowflake at the same time because it's not contradictory at all. Fuck off back to plebbit and you can come back when you have a real argument.

I've met the statistics on Africans in America on gov websites.
My conclusion is I don't want anything to do with them.

I'm not mixing these two up. The entire point of my post was to admonish others that mix them up. It's sad that some of you are so blinded by hatred that you have lost your ability to comprehend what you read.

You're subhuman too

they have a lower distribution of iq than other races such as Asian or European.

they also lack some of the genetic mutations that happened in other populations, these have effected the types of societies they are able to form.

subhuman, maybe more like humans lacking necessary genetic mutations for higher functioning society

>black people
>"people"