What's your cunt think of the Southeast Asian?

What's your cunt think of the Southeast Asian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps8X-tYB2Js
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PARA MI SON TODOS CHINOS PARA MI SON TODOS CHINOS
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps8X-tYB2Js

cute

Foda-se

Better looking than ugly japs

they are for fucking!

The brown skin with small eyes is appealling

SEA asian here.

filipinos are probably the ugliest asians i've met imo. although i'd be a hypocrite because also ethnically from the region, its hard not to look down on them due to the combination of non-attractive looks, shitty and lazy attitude and culture, and complete lack of pride and subservant attitude, alongside a general lack of awareness imo.

this is all in combination with the fact that alot of flips have very smug attitudes and feel their above other asians for literally no reason at all.

only really care for Singaporeans

>filipinos are probably the ugliest asians i've met imo.

Not if they have Chinese or white blood.

Id fuck the one on the right

sure, but that's hardly filipino anymore. although filipinos will go out of their way to brag about "being the most mixed" people or some other nonsense.

flips are very, very extroverted and outgoing though so i think that's the tradeoff. they got a good, positive mental attitude going for them but are kinda blinded to when things go to shit (ie their country).

SEA is beautiful

I'd pick the SEA over the East Asian, they look better

You don't want to know what my country thinks of Southeast Asians.

Not much

We hate China with passion.

Japan is rather liked.

We also have shitty weaboos who love Japan.

Southeast Asia isn't very famous to us.

ficki ficki

>implying these exist
don't enable those morons.

>
>sure, but that's hardly filipino anymore. although filipinos will go out of their way to brag about "being the most mixed" people or some other nonsense.
God, I hate those type of people, and they're not uncommon, unfortunately; it's called the IMSCF syndrome, try asking a flip, any flip, and they'll tell you about their 'colorful' fabricated family history, ask the ones with the hispanic surnames and get really to experience a bullshitstorm.

Mailorder brides, "Thai massage", apart from that alright kind of immigrants.
our flips and especially their children are okay, maybe it's a numbers game?

yeah maybe, although flips assimilate just fine and aren't bad to have around, its just that they are like dealing with vain children sometimes. probably a better comparison is that they have the culturally mentality of millenials, ie superficial and attention-seeking.

anyways stereotypes aside flips really should have pride, ie they should deal with sex tourists and pedophiles the same way we deal with them (arrest and execute pedophiles, cracking down on red light districts, deporting creepy old men).

pride on what? culture? we have nothing to be proud of. ours is just a bastardized version of western culture, there's no pride in that.

Sex tourism, mail order brides, good food,

they desperately want to be white, constantly brag about their grandfather being an imperial japan rape baby and almost only fuck white people yet exclusively consume black culture, imitate black culture and whine about white people at literally any given opportunity

a truly confused race of people

>Mailorder brides
Is there any country where SEA's aren't known for this?

they're all just asians here. only weebs even try to differentiate

Prostitution. Most of them are ugly looking unless they have white or Chinese ancestry.

They make relatively decent immigrants tho.

pride in building up your place/dignity/etc. you know the standard shit like making sure others don't have a reason to look down on you.

>almost only fuck white people yet exclusively consume black culture, imitate black culture and whine about white people at literally any given opportunity
>a truly confused race of people
hmm, reminds me of another asian country...can't quite place where though

There's a lot of SEAfags in Australia and here's how they are generally viewed

Vietnamese - refugees, ugly language, watered down chinks but act with a "SEA mentality", pho is popular
Thai - prostitutes, ""massage parlours"", trannies, great food
Singaporeans - rich and successful chinks
Filipinos - stupid but jolly, love karaoke, the women marry anglo men twice their age
Indonesians - shitty asian muslims
Laotians - poor
Cambodians - poor

brown skin chinks look sexy as fuck desu lads

Probably gonna marry one when I hit the 40s

Like brown and poor chinks who aren't smart. SEA to a lot of Aussies is a place for ~spiritual~ fucks to go party, like Bali and Thailand; a place for sexpats to go fuck teen slantpussies, like Philippines and Thailand; or a place with a lot of trendy ""health cuisines"", like Vietnam and Thailand. As you can see, Thailand is pretty popular here.

They eat coackroaches and roasted spiders

now i'm starting to wonder if americans have a sexpat stereotype in SEA too, or if it's just an aussie british thing

refugees, prostitutes, poverty

also a region for rich brats to go when they want a "spiritual awakening" to "find themselves"

Wrong language user

honestly wish you fuckers didn't go to vietnam, aussies sound like scum m8.

afraid they're going to fuck your 14 year old cousin back home? don't worry her hapa kid will have a chance to be a model or actress and make boatloads of money

Never been to Vietnam (or Southeast Asia in general) and I despise sexpats. But did you expect good behaviour from Anglo spawn anyways? The older ones are especially nasty.

I'm vietnamese and filipino myself, m8

But it's true that a lot of white Aussies are scum.

koreaboos
women are all either maill-order brides or whores
men are all brown manleys who are same height with girls in my cunt and they are all sweatshop workers or useless ladyboys
illegal immigrants

I think they see all solo travelling white males as sexpats. A lot of their customers are also Europeans and American.

manlets*

all of my cousins live in america, about 50 of them lmfao. stealing your jobs n shit.

such shithole that can only be redeemed by thai tranny

Fucking ugly

will you gooks shut the fuck up about looks at least once in your life. you guys don't look any better and half the time even worse to westerners. just stop

Malaca é nossa!

In reality, Filipinos consider themselves to be superior to Koreans. Go ask any in /asean/.

please stop exporting your k-pop whore culture and bring us more cute korean twinky boys

people with inferiority complexes usually do that, yeah. they might not be uglier but they and their shit hole of a country sure are inferior. deluded beyond all help to think otherwise

You shouldn't worry. A lot of Aussies don't like Vietnamese for being poorfags, refugees, and committing crimes. So they aren't interested in going to Vietnam.

t.hapa
>In reality, Filipinos consider themselves to be superior to Koreans.
Fucking kek Which part they mean?
>please stop exporting your k-pop whore culture
It's not our fault. That's because your fucking koreaboo

shitty girls, but top tranny material boys.
i say its redeemed

They look like monkeys.

Kill yourself

wow anglo cum sure did numbers on their teeth, i bet the pussies are even more rancid

Ever since Full Metal Jacket, I always wanted to get me some of that SEA puddy. So qt, short and brown.

most aren't as good looking as viets, thai trannies are worth it though

When they are pretty then they are PRETTY, but when they are ugly...

agreed. we're the only decent looking asian race imo.

good combination of non-slit eyes, and not odd head shape and weird skull while not being dark and monkey-looking.

>non-slit eyes
wat, the only reason you looks good is because heavy chinese admixture

>Which part they mean?

In terms of physical appearance and build, civilisation, cultural and social values, mostly.

Many earnestly consider themselves better than the Muslims and gooks in neighboring countries, and look down on them. I think their belief should be respected.

>filipinos looking down at anyone from east asia

how does that even compute, that's like a bulgarian looking down at a german

>physical appearance
That's subjective.
>and build,
Korean's are usually much taller

TOP KEK
We are not their neighboring country and they are fucking poor and export bride to korea. I don't give a fuck about what they think but they should know themselves. It's a fucking delusion and that's why they are shithole. Only Japan can look down on Korea in Asia.

we look nothing like the chinese m8. our skull shapes are too different and chinese don't really have the rectangle head/squarer jaws we have.

we're more related to the random hill tribes from southwest china rather than coastal/northern chinese imo. also we wuz native americans n mongols n sheeit.

Because there are many Koreans who come to Manila and set up businesses (restaurants, karaoke, bars) there, Filipinos consider them to be fleeing poverty for the relatively more advanced Philippines, and themselves to be superior.

australia has a lot of interaction with SEAsians and we are close geographically so we probably have more stereotypes than other western cunts.
we got flooded with vietnamese refugees and because a lot of them were poor, they were committing crimes and forming gangs. a lot of people still see vietnamese as the "rowdy asians" who start trouble and shit but the newer generations aren't as despised since they aim towards high education attainment like chinese do.
a lot of australians will see filipinas who are in their 20s get married to anglo men who are like 70s so there's the impression that people from the philippines are all stupid and slutty gold diggers. aussies who interact with filipinos will know they are people just like anyone else, but the general australian stereotype seems to be "mail order bride" and the sex tourism doesn't help.
thailand is viewed in a weird and exotic way. it is a popular tourist destination, often touted as a place for you to go to find your spiritual side or for lonely men to have sex with underage girls and trannies but thai food is one of the most beloved or trendy cuisines here.
bali is viewed as basically "party central" and #1 travel destination for australians but i don't think they have much knowledge of actual balinese people or indonesians. apart from "crazy islamic terrorist bombers".
the only SEA cunt australia truly respects is singapore but then thats a country populated by east asians so people here continue to think east asians > southeast asians.
it's pretty gross and stupid but that's the way things go. australians don't hate SEAsians but i would say most australians look down on them. i personally dont mind them and have many friends from those places.

>Only Japan can look down on Korea in Asia.
>not Northern Chinese

huh, that's interesting. what do they about the chinese and japanese who set up shop there?

You have to remember in the 1950s, Japan and Korea were absolute third world shitholes, whereas the Philippines was relatively more prosperous and developed. Many Filipinos consider themselves to be the most advanced country in Asia, almost on the same level as the West, and this mindset of looking down on other people has not changed.

You should respect this belief.

t.chink

>apart from "crazy islamic terrorist bombers".
God, I remember when Aus news talked about the fucking Bali bombings every day

mm, most powerful race indeed

>we look nothing like the chinese m8

>in 1950
>japan was third world shitholes
>but make a war against world including SEA
Fucking KEK. Now you see them who are living in past this. What a pathetic losers.

About the same, only in Japan's case, it is much more difficult to deny that Japan is an advanced country, whereas South Korea only achieved this quite recently (2005). So Filipinos look down on them because of losing the war.

yes, they're the losers. you win. you can go now kim

Would betray my race and be gay with.

What's in the water there?

now this is proper SEA thread, post more lad

koreans have nutrition though. they are the same size as other asians except smaller flips here. i don't really see many tall koreans but i see lots of tall north chinese 6'5+ freaks walking around though.
they are unironically less alien looking than east asians since they have usually huge eyes.

they think that's the only metric. although it is true to non-asians that they look more "normal" imo.

When we Japanese guys show Japanese passport to them, they girls wanna have sex with us.

Only degenerates go to Bali or other south east asian countries anyway. Nothing of value was lost.

is all of asia competition like one big beauty pageant or some shit. that's like retards competing for the highest score on a spelling bee at a special olympics. like lmao shut up already

fucking retared singchink most of south korean shopowners are living in richest parts of a 3rd world shithole phipplines and south korea is the largest foreign tourists in the shithole

those girls looks like generic fair skinned SEA monkey.
proper viet girls are right here lad.
girls in our pic looks like sundanese which is by far the most retarded """"people""""" of the malays if we dont count pinoys.

We do like Singapore but we also tend to just group them in with old migration Chinese Australians. Both are well-educated and upper-middle class. It's the shitty new Chinese immigrants that no one likes. I even hear the old gen Chinese Australians are trying to petition the federal government to instill "Australian values" in them and prevent "communist brainwashing" as they flood into the nation. Fucking kek.

your*

>lightskin
>chinese

no, just because you jungle people look different but we're quite different in appearance from shanghai-chinese and cantonese and so-on. there's obvious overlap but i can tell the groups apart quite easily.

pic related would be uncommon appearance in most of china but common look in vietnam.

This is the belief of Filipinos. You should respect it.

Southeast asian girls are actually good at having sex. Besides they have big boobs and tight pussy. In short, I love them.

truly the aryans of the east

trannies are definitely not accepted, and definitely rare there. you'd get beaten up for being one.

gays are also not liked but accepted now, and more gay-films are being made and becoming bigger.

i have no clue what you're talking about but they look nothing like malay-filipinos.

Really? But I think those girls are low tier.
>Besides big boobs and tight pussy
How can they good at sex?

nah but there's no real consensus on what asians are supposed to look like.

unironically differences between country appearances are quite big because most places had seperated populations for quite some time so there's a difference in appearance bigger than between western euro countries.

>how can they good at sex

have you ever tried it kim?

uhhh, the are quite looks alike, and despite their attractiveness compared to their malay counterparts, they have below 80 IQ and most of them are muslims.
pretty vietnamese have heavy chinese admixture, that one food vendor qt for example you know which one