That guy who posts in every soundcloud thread

>that guy who posts in every soundcloud thread

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/search/image/CE6dUC-2WYc0XeK77_cP7w/
youtu.be/oLt-dhn0y2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rbt.asia/mu/search/image/CE6dUC-2WYc0XeK77_cP7w/

youtu.be/oLt-dhn0y2g

unfortunately dude it's fucking hard to promote your music as an independent artist these days and it forces you to do desperate things

>it forces you to do desperate things
how about make better music lol

I stopped after page 27

wtf

yet you will still die a loser

no, we wont

>these days

what's harder about it these days as opposed to old days? we have internet.

although we also have free streaming so many people will never financially support their favorite musicians by buying the music.

theres only 30

>only

imagine being this much of a pathetic loser

You can have amazing music and still not make it. Also organizing and putting on shows (which is the best kind of promotion bar none outside of getting on music blogs which is hard as fuck) is costly and time-consuming and can only net a certain amount of attention. Also getting good feedback from places like Sup Forums who are straight to the point and don't beat around the bush is the best so you know if what you're making is to a certain quality or not or if you are a talentless hack.

Hey Sup Forums which "software" should I use to start making some shit-tier music that'll atleast delay my urge to die?

fuck I remember this, I checked their Spotify and they only have 20 monthly listeners, kinda sad considering how much it was spammed back in the day.