Wew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

would

I dont blame you

Their suspicion was peaked because all muslim woman shave their beards

Muslims women>american women

oh, silly me, I did in fact mean "piqued" and not "peaked," alas, the tricks the lightly fatigued brain plays.

What happened next?

Being thrown off a rooftop for being homosexual by Iraqi forces, I hope.

The look on his face lmao

the strange thing about this is he put beauty spots under each eye, this goes above and beyond trying to disguise himself as a woman and more into tranny territory
interesting

I doubt its legit desu why would he put that much make up on and forget to shave his mustache and beard off

It's haram to shave. The beard is a part of the fitra and shan't be removed. The Sunnah says that one should cut the moustache short, but leave the beard.
Muhammed (poof) wills it.

But we still do, only very religious ones keep it

liveleak

He looks like Joker on dark knight lol

He looks like those paki boys that get sold for buttrape.

Lol

>falling for obvious propaganda

cringe, stop acting like the 89 iq inbred retard you are.

Fucking disugsting

kill it with fire

When I served in Afghanistan they told us to ignore the boy rape

"it's just part of their culture" or there was different description?

wow just wow

pretty intolerant

"Ignore it, it's not worth it, I know it's fucking sick but you have to ignore it."

People went home over that shit, it was that fucking bad.

Would still pass Sweden's "age test"/10

Did you witness these rapes? How openly are the rapes committed? And does it happen often?

Pretty openly apparently. I only saw harassment like ass smacking, touching and little things like that but it was enough for me to feel nauseous over. These kids were 8 - 12 years old and the men doing this were of all ages.

My buddy said he saw worse than the things I've described. I'm really lucky in that respect.

Were there any instances of US soldiers secretly taking action against them?

I don't think it is a coincident that this country is so fucked up, if this is what has happened to all previous generations. Good you came back in one piece, dying for and in this shithole isn't worth it.

Apart from 3-4 big cities afghanistan is pretty rural

hey welfare princess, enjoyed your little trip in the dessert?
now go and ptsd suicide yourself please you waste of space murder rapist

Not once from what I can recall. I feel guilty as fuck for not saying anything but even my superiors told me it wasn't worth giving a shit over. (Still cared though, it's hard not to when you're dealing with kids old enough to be your own.)
I don't doubt it, and thanks m8. We can both agree on that point.

Nice kot

Pretty fucked 2bh. I can understand why they wouldn't want you to intervene, but I remember reading a while back about a guy who was kicked out of the military for beating one of the child rapists. I think that's a bit too far.

My dad's also in the army, he stationed here in a city near afghanistan. Pretty shit place, friends warn me not to go out of the cantt(army area where officers live) or I'd easily get raped.

have you or any of your friends/relatives been molested/raped as little boys?
have you raped little boys?

How is life in Abbottabad?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

1.No
2.No
Not in abbottabad, its my home town but Im in quetta

So this is the butifel melike?