Official Annex boards and Meme production

Alright guys, let's get those quarterly numbers. Our meme production has gone down and as a result we're starting to lose our online dominance. WE NEED DANK MEMES NOW. Give us your best Gondolas, racist Spurdos, super cucks, rare pepes, and shiny Trumps.

Also I think it's about high time we have an official list of our annex boards. First hand info only.

>Just visited /tg/
>4/5 threads degenerate into Sup Forums discussion with at least 3 pro-Sup Forums participants

I think it's safe to say we have this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nighthawks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im looking for a specific meme. its of le american bear.

Basically a thin spurdo is in the middle, and three american bears approach from all sides calling him a 'freag', and saying 'he doesnt eat his daily burger', and there is a bear in the background saying he's a terrorisd, call 911

I'm not sure I have le American bear. Would you like le Fat Freedom Bears in the meantime?

YES thats the one

hahahahahaha. this meme is hilarious. I dont even know what E.S. means

Nice save leaf. Thanks for dropping in.

Here, have an iron guard meme

Free Tree King

ES

oh fugg :DDD

GBB

>ES

:DDDDD

We must protect our ethnic Sup Forums minorities in the /tg/land.

y'all gonna participate or not?

I'll say that the influx on shills is causing our OC to go down and I think that's what they're trying to do. The mods aren't doing shit (they must think it's funny or something) so is there anything we can do about it? Also, I say we annex Sup Forums and all boards alike.

>personal favorite
wish I had higher res

>BENIS

so meta

SPRÖLÖLÖ
P
R
Ö
L
Ö
L
Ö

quintessential gondola

good cat

>very recent pepe

personal favorite

oc GOND

#WPWW

moar oc

Just stop getting your panties in a twist in your cave and start making memes and banter about it.

Remember, in a meme war, banter is ammunition. Actual facts have little to do with history. Soak the internet in our memes, make them dependent on us for their entertainment, and let anti-Kike influence seep through naturally. Think about how much time your average kid spends on retarded image boards. We have the advantage.

>hitler trips
that is choice, but where is eesti?

ty!

also oc

estonians are finnic

noice, let's get a few more cucks in here. There was an outburst but we never saw too much OC from them.

>should say DOG instead of GOD imo

baltic finns

fuck you shill op

Stay in this containment board, faggots.
When I go "abroad" I don't want to hear about your /x/-tier theories

>shekeru

nice pics OP dog bless.

I propose that Sup Forums annex the normienet to spread its propaganda. Like how we took over reddit. We've infiltrated twitter a lot too, but I think facebook could be the final frontier of redpills

Memifest Destiny

Tree King See's beyond the veil.

sorry I donbt habe OC or memes atm

dumping my oc.enjoy in moderation

another

close

angry close

dog bless

If you're too retarded to see how this war is being fought you're free to sperg with everyone else. You're not going to change shit by sitting on your ass and bitching about false flags in an echochamber. We have to get the meme factory running at full anti-kike capacity.

I really like the hat.

oh dog :D

:DDD

You could re draw it using GIMP or Photoshop, it was flat colors so there are no artistic skills needed
>(now, creating a new gondola, that thakes real skill)

>not sure if this is a reference I'm not getting

He's right the memes must flow.

good point

I've been working on a cleaner "has anyone seen" template in GIMP

>srsly not an autist
>I swear

Sup Forums and Sup Forums get redpilled real fucking quick whenever WW2 comes up

>Paradox Interactive
>bans games for having the holocaust
>bans realistic games for holocaust denial when they remove it
JUST

:D

muh dick
kek

>Pariente-kun
Inb4 "Posting inferior version"

Infiltrating facebook has to be done subtly.

People will notice if memes just start getting relentlessly spammed by yours truly. We have to make them believe they chose to meme.

I would suggest a plan of attack as follows: coordinated meme raids on well traveled normie reddit offshoots. Imgur would be my ideal target and maybe some less dominated Tumblr tags. We'd have to go in 3 or 4 at a time and coordinate a meme party. Swap spurdos and gondolas, slowly move into pepes and Trumps, and when people start to bitch, laugh them into obscurity. We can create the illusion of a popular Sup Forums culture on these sites and slowly get them to accept these memes as acceptably mainstream. Within a year we might be able to normalize racist memes on Jewbook.

what the fuck is this scene from?
I've seen it parodied like 20 dimes :DDD

for ausbro

any pepes or spurdos about the orlando shooting?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nighthawks

see