What are Asians women like in your cunt?

What are Asians women like in your cunt?
Do they cheat often?

I don't think this woman understands what friendship is?

Just like in your cunty - they are rude, loud and their vagina is like their eyes - slanted.

its called an "accident" I think
it was never part of her plan or anything

we have a literal vietkong bringing the newspaper in the morning

she never smiles or expresses any feel,scary af

>she never smiles or expresses any feel,scary af
vietnamese girls are pure
marry her

OP pic is a subhuman chink

Asian girls raised here seem obnoxious imo.

the only one I know that was raised here is the second biggest sharebox that I know

Why do asians take a western name when they move to a western country?
Are they ashemed of their roots or what? I know 2 chinese guys here their names are Ray and Liam

It's because white pig is too unintelligent to pronounce superior Asian tones.

happens to our umlaut names as well

härkönen -> harkonen

This settles it.
Finland is Asian.

How do you go from Chang to Liam?

I don't know but the average Asian girl in Germany but when I stayed abroad, I too had an affair with an Asian girl that actually had a long distance bf. And I wasn't the only one that was messing around with Asian girls in relationships. So, despite all the memes claiming otherwise, Asian women aren't very loyal in my experience.

Because they know assimilation will make their children's lives easier. And it does.

I dont know about cheating but they dindu nuffin. The average asian women is polite, intelligent, educated, feminine and love white men

Maybe their chinese names are something like Rao and Lian

>Love white men
They sure do

But they really do!

>women are less into racemixing than men
really makes me think

Why are black men so shit?

These numbers apply here as well. I have never ever seen an asian women with a middle eastern man, only once have I seen an asian woman with a black man.

About 50 % of asian women go for white men and about 50 % go for asian men.

Post more

It's actually pretty even in America. 3.5% of American women and 3.5% of American men have married out.

They are cool. They seem shy.I've fucked a handful. One of my ex's was Chinese I broke up with her because I moved pretty far away and long distance sucks.

You have it backwards. Men will stick their penis into anything regardless of color as long as you can find the vagina between fat folds.

On the other hand, all girls know the best provider is white boy with fat paycheck.

They can only make single mothers. That is all they are good for. And for beating girls.

They literally name their kid Ryan or Chandler or whatever.

>all
>They can only make single mothers.
And good rap tbf

i give you a hint most of them are uninformed autistic naive sluts especially koreans and japs they do believe some beta english speaking country's white faggot would treat them as a princess you can blame the hollywood craps

>rap
Did you huff gas too much when growing up?